Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. (3630 Views)

My Ex Is Making Me Depressed / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Greengrazz12(f): 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
I use to be of the opinion of making money before trying to woo ladies and the glory of God he has been doing it. But one issue getting me depressed is ladies don't give me sex no matter how available they are to me. This year alone five ladies have slept over at my house and they all refused sex. I have tried all the tricks I know. They only see me as ATM. What is really making me depressed is when my friends ask me how I devoured the girls only to tell them we didn't do anything. It's so fustrating. Its making me feel less of a man. I just leave my friends when they talk about all the girls they are knacking and am the one sponsoring them. It's so depressing don't understand where am not getting it right

1 Like

Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2020
Greengrazz12:
I use to be of the opinion of making money before trying to woo ladies and the glory of God he has been doing it. But one issue getting me depressed is ladies don't give me sex no matter how available they are to me. This year alone five ladies have slept over at my house and they all refused sex. I have tried all the tricks I know. They only see me as ATM. What is really making me depressed is when my friends ask me how I devoured the girls only to tell them we didn't do anything. It's so fustrating. Its making me feel less of a man. I just leave my friends when they talk about all the girls they are knacking and am the one sponsoring them. It's so depressing don't understand where am not getting it right

keep trying until you succeed.

at the course of succeeding, know the reason why those ladies refused and from there you can start solving your maths.

2 Likes

Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Greengrazz12(f): 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
SilGent:

keep trying until you succeed.

at the course of succeeding, know the reason why those ladies refused and from there you can start solving your maths.

Am getting tired. Am not fustrated about the sex but it's running my ego
Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Halfamilli: 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
What keeping me depressed rn is how to make that money.... Maybe you can help a dying soul
Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Mcslize: 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
Greengrazz12:

Am getting tired. Am not fustrated about the sex but it's running my ego

When you meet a lady you like, start attracting her right from the very beginning. You need to invoke her sexual side or else she will friend zone you from the go. Once a Lady friend zone you, they find it hard making out with you.

You need to be sexual in your conversation with them. Don't act holy when conversing with a lady. Once they detect you are naughty and funny in your conversation, they will feel so free with you and and reveal even most of their secrets to you.

Your prob is simple. You are not unleashing their sexual side. You focus too much on pleasing them than making them to feel sexually attracted to you.

21 Likes

Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Greengrazz12(f): 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
Mcslize:

When you meet a lady you like, start attracting her right from the very beginning. You need to invoke her sexual side or else she will friend zone you from the go. Once a Lady friend zone you, they find it hard making out with you.

You need to be sexual in your conversation with them. Don't act holy when conversing with a lady. Once they detect you are naughty and funny in your conversation, they will feel so free with you and and reveal even most of their secrets to you.

Your prob is simple. You are not unleashing their sexual side. You focus too much on pleasing them than making them to feel sexually attracted to you.
Mmmm thanks alot I will try this

2 Likes

Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Greengrazz12(f): 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
Halfamilli:
What keeping me depressed rn is how to make that money.... Maybe you can help a dying soul
Lols I was once in your shoes things will get better

2 Likes

Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by basmur(m): 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
I sensed you hide under the guise of money run women. Thinking you will automatically have their puna when their needs are met.. Those ladies have study you are not deep. Be real and natural..The money you make should be an added advantage. Stay real !

2 Likes

Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Greengrazz12(f): 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
basmur:
I sensed you hide under the guise of money run women. Thinking you will automatically have their puna when their needs are met.. Those ladies have study you are not deep. Be real and natural..The money you make should be an added advantage. Stay real !
I am beginning to learn that the hard way
Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by holybizzy(m): 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
You are nothing but a born fool

1 Like

Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Ladylite: 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
Greengrazz12:

Money without brain makes you a sugar daddy at a young age. Forget it, you are empty psychologically, go and read ubunja and you will know how to be a real man

13 Likes

Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Greengrazz12(f): 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ladylite:

Money without brain makes you a sugar daddy at a young age. Forget it, you are empty psychologically, go and read ubunja and you will know how to be a real man
That's the problem I don read am tire am still a simp. So painful. I ain't got any game

2 Likes

Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by HomerTimpson: 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
Greengrazz12:
you should learn from HE-goats,stud(the male dog),cock...BUT I'LL ADVICE YOU AS GUY TO GUY TO JUST GET MARRIED FIRST...THANK ME LATER

1 Like

Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Greengrazz12(f): 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
HomerTimpson:
you should learn from HE-goats,stud(the male dog),cock...BUT I'LL ADVICE YOU AS GUY TO GUY TO JUST GET MARRIED FIRST...THANK ME LATER
Mmm that's a long time
Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Ablemax(m): 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2020
Op are a virgin if yes.... Then God no want make u DISVIRGIN BEFOR MARRIAGE

1 Like

Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Greengrazz12(f): 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ablemax:
Op are a virgin if yes.... Then God no want make u DISVIRGIN BEFOR MARRIAGE
Na wa ooh
Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by emmabest2000(m): 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
Greengrazz12:

are you She or He ?
It seems those girls that come across you noticed that you are a confused person, so they totally avoid you with style grin
Who want to have sex with a confused boy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
undecided undecided, are u a male or female.. cuz Ur Monika says female.. it seems u self no know your gender, cuz u dey confuse yaself.
Btw, what did u mean by Devour. You be carnivorous animal undecided

1 Like

Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Greengrazz12(f): 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
undecided undecided, are u a male or female.. cuz Ur Monika says female..
Lol male
Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by ModestGal(f): 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2020
Orishirishi. God is saving you from STD and committing sin, you are here worried. Oga o

3 Likes

Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by HomerTimpson: 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
Greengrazz12:

Mmm that's a long time
SEX is overrated trust me on this one,but i see that lust has conceived within you and ready to give birth temptation...my advice once again is chanel all this energy towards something your offspring will come to endorse

2 Likes

Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by shugasofttouch: 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
Greengrazz12:
Yes it's actually because you ars less of a man in fact a baby man cause only a baby man gives a woman money to get sex in return not all women are like that why not go to prostitutes by so, you won't be turned down.
2ndly you are a baby man cause only a baby man would sit with friends to discuss who and how they sleep/slept with ladies it's degrading. Such can make a lady fall to depression or commit suicide. No lady wants to have such with lesser men.

1 Like

Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Greengrazz12(f): 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
HomerTimpson:
SEX is overrated trust me on this one,but i see that lust has conceived within you and ready to give birth temptation...my advice once again is chanel all this energy towards something your offspring will come to endorse
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Greengrazz12(f): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
shugasofttouch:
Yes it's actually because you ars less of a man in fact a baby man cause only a baby man gives a woman money to get sex in return not all women are like that why not go to prostitutes by so, you won't be turned down.
2ndly you are a baby man cause only a baby man would sit with friends to discuss who and how they sleep/slept with ladies it's degrading. Such can make a lady fall to depression or commit suicide. No lady wants to have such with lesser men.
Thanks man I will grow up
Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Greengrazz12(f): 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
emmabest2000:

are you She or He ?
It seems those girls that come across you noticed that you are a confused person, so they totally avoid you with style grin
Who want to have sex with a confused boy
Really confused in what sense?
Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by HomerTimpson: 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
ModestGal:
Orishirishi. God is saving you from STD and committing sin, you are here worried. Oga o
HE won't understand this cos as a guy,this kind of stuff brings inferiority when with circus friends,but a wise guy will know its all bullcrap cos most guys do beg for it behind doors and run mouth when with the circus...@OP should just get a life with brain
Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Greengrazz12(f): 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
ModestGal:
Lol it's okay ooo
Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
Greengrazz12:
You don't need to spend money on a woman before you fvck her.

Stop spending on them. Build yourself and your confidence. Live & walk like you own the world. Don't try to impress women, let them impress you. Na so I dey live my life now sha.

I was out some a week ago, eating catfish and sipping beer...naso one babe called me.

Her: where are you.. it's noisy?
Me: just having a good time in a joint.
Her: why didn't you call me to join you?
Me: I'm a free man and I do what I want. You didnt cross my mind.
Her: ok o.
Me: yeah... I'll call you when home #i cut call#

If you are a guy and you think spending for a woman to fvck her is the way, my brother eh..you are a fool and a simp.

8 Likes

Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Greengrazz12(f): 5:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
broflovski:

You don't need to spend money on a woman before you fvck her.

Stop spending on them. Build yourself and your confidence. Live & walk like you own the world. Don't try to impress women, let them impress you.

Na so I dey live my life now. Bye
I should have learnt this earlier
Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
Greengrazz12:

I should have learnt this earlier
If you check your neighborhood well, there must be one girl that likes you. Those are the types you should interact with.

Stop giving girls money or buying gifts esp when they showing u fake love.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Greengrazz12(f): 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
broflovski:

If you check your neighborhood well, there must be one girl that likes you. Those are the types you should interact with.

Stop giving girls money or buying gifts esp when they showing u fake love.
I will try and find sha
Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by ElasmoBranchii(m): 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2020
I don't have strenght to type.
Go and read "The Rational Male" by Rollo tomassi. Thank me later.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Girl Surprise Me / She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship / Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.