Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. (3644 Views)

My Ex Is Making Me Depressed / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
You be lesbian??��
Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Daviestunech(m): 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
This life no balance... some dey look for money....na sex u dey look for.... Weldon
Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by chinedi7(m): 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
you need to calm down and stop trying very hard. all these babes make dy looseguard u since, where do you usually meet them?
Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by TrueHeart365(m): 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
Follow these guys on YouTube.. Alpha male strategies (AMS), coach corey Wayne and coach Greg Adams.

What you lack is game.

1 Like

Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Greengrazz12(f): 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
ElasmoBranchii:
I don't have strenght to type.

Go and read "The Rational Male" by Rollo tomassi. Thank me later.
I don read book tire it just Don't work
Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Alfather: 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
Op God is protecting you.
but what i have to say is, next time you are invited a lady you are familiar with, let her know wasup before comes.
Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by stare: 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
Greengrazz12:
I use to be of the opinion of making money before trying to woo ladies and the glory of God he has been doing it. But one issue getting me depressed is ladies don't give me sex no matter how available they are to me. This year alone five ladies have slept over at my house and they all refused sex. I have tried all the tricks I know. They only see me as ATM. What is really making me depressed is when my friends ask me how I devoured the girls only to tell them we didn't do anything. It's so fustrating. Its making me feel less of a man. I just leave my friends when they talk about all the girls they are knacking and am the one sponsoring them. It's so depressing don't understand where am not getting it right
I think ur first course of action would be to Cease every form of spending. Learn how to say no and avoid making promises. Learn how to flow with girls, dress well(but not shouty). Just be comfortable in ur own skin. The money you claim you made is supposed to attract them to you, it symbolizes that you're successful in the feild you chose. Stop sharing it to girls that are not even your friends (this shows you are desperate for female attention and ladies will not hesitate to take advantage of you. Like dis ur money miss road o

3 Likes

Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Petyr1: 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
undecided undecided, are u a male or female.. cuz Ur Monika says female.. it seems u self no know your gender, cuz u dey confuse yaself.
Btw, what did u mean by Devour. You be carnivorous animal undecided

anu you dey change picture like.......
Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
Haha, u dey notice my pictures ni cheesy cheesy, abi Shay is not good ni grin
Petyr1:

anu you dey change picture like.......
Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Petyr1: 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Haha, u dey notice my pictures ni cheesy cheesy, abi Shay is not good ni grin
just observing o
i love cute faces tho
Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2020
Okkk... grin grin, I don change am again self... Everywhere boring, at least we must sha do something lively grin grin
Petyr1:

just observing o
i love cute faces tho
Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by angelfallz(m): 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
I would assume you're a man.
Why would any reasonable woman want to have sex with a man that pretends to be a woman SM?
Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Petyr1: 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Okkk... grin grin, I don change am again self... Everywhere boring, at least we must sha do something lively grin grin
lol
Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by adecz: 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
Body odor & smelly mouth is
the only thing that can cause 5
different babes to sleepover with you on
your your bef & refuse to do the thing
Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Bornfool(m): 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2020
Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Bornfool(m): 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ablemax:
Op are a virgin if yes.... Then God no want make u DISVIRGIN BEFOR MARRIAGE

This english weak meoo
Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by ElasmoBranchii(m): 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
Greengrazz12:

I don read book tire it just Don't work

If you have read the book then you should know that you shouldn't compensate.

It shows that you feel you are not adequate or good enough for them. Stop being a provider, you will see an improvement in your problem.

Genuine desire can't be negotiated.

3 Likes

Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by nairaman66(m): 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
Try to be upfront as much as you can without hurting their feelings. Be blunt..

We just had the first round to test things. She’ll show up tomorrow on her terms.. don’t get sad to loose any lady alright?

2 Likes

Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Ablemax(m): 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
Bornfool:

This english weak meoo

Lolz as far u grab the message no problem
Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Mcslize: 10:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
nairaman66:
Try to be upfront as much as you can without hurting their feelings. Be blunt..

We just had the first round to test things. She’ll show up tomorrow on her terms.. don’t get sad to loose any lady alright?

Abeg which app is this?
Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by jasent2020(m): 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
Greengrazz12:

Am getting tired. Am not fustrated about the sex but it's running my ego
First of all be real to your self. It looks like you're not honest as your moniker indicate female. Secondly check if you don't have bad breath cause that's a turn off for girls, even guys. Body odour too should be checked. Good luck to you next time.

1 Like

Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 11, 2020
Mcslize:

When you meet a lady you like, start attracting her right from the very beginning. You need to invoke her sexual side or else she will friend zone you from the go. Once a Lady friend zone you, they find it hard making out with you.

You need to be sexual in your conversation with them. Don't act holy when conversing with a lady. Once they detect you are naughty and funny in your conversation, they will feel so free with you and and reveal even most of their secrets to you.

Your prob is simple. You are not unleashing their sexual side. You focus too much on pleasing them than making them to feel sexually attracted to you.

You are a professional bro...that's just it, no more no less. 3 gbosas for you
Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by nairaman66(m): 5:55am On Jul 11, 2020
Mcslize:

Abeg which app is this?

Not an app! grin
Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by JOACHINpedro: 7:01am On Jul 11, 2020
You know the funny thing, when you beg for sex you won't get it.
#redpill101

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Sanishu: 7:05am On Jul 11, 2020
Stop giving them money
Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 11, 2020
Mcslize:

When you meet a lady you like, start attracting her right from the very beginning. You need to invoke her sexual side or else she will friend zone you from the go. Once a Lady friend zone you, they find it hard making out with you.

You need to be sexual in your conversation with them. Don't act holy when conversing with a lady. Once they detect you are naughty and funny in your conversation, they will feel so free with you and and reveal even most of their secrets to you.

Your prob is simple. You are not unleashing their sexual side. You focus too much on pleasing them than making them to feel sexually attracted to you.
see advice
Stupidity at it's peak
Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Angelacruz: 8:24am On Jul 11, 2020
Pele
Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by CosmicJames(m): 9:17am On Jul 11, 2020
Greengrazz12:

That's the problem I don read am tire am still a simp. So painful. I ain't got any game

Don't worry, there's a solution.

Why will those ladies that are not virgins refuse to have sex with you, but will have sex multiple times when they slept over with other guys?

It is important you know what caused a problem or how it started before attempting to solving it.

Your problem is you ( your thoughts) and not the ladies. In your early days, you created or developed some thoughts in the wrong direction about sex and women.

Your subconscious mind already picked up on those thoughts and is working accordingly. However, your reality have changed and it (your subconscious mind) now appears to be working against you.

But in reality, it is what you want. Yes, you don't want to sleep with those ladies!

It might sound surprising or somehow to you. But as a matter of fact, that's the order or message in your subconscious mind. And you are the one that process this message into your subconscious mind by how you were thinking before now.

You are definitely not aware of the whole process because it is subconscious in nature.

Now, let me tell you. To solve this problem, you must give your subconscious mind new orders or message about women and sex. And you have to do it a little while before your subconscious mind accept and act upon it.

Start from your heart. Have the belief that they (Ladies) will be willing and will accept to have sex with you.

Change how you think. Stop the old thinking pattern that these ladies won't want to have sex with me. Start thinking that they will want to have sex with you.

This problem is mental in nature. It is all in your head. You are the one who created it. You are still the one who will uncreate it.

If you watch carefully, just before the ladies says no to sex with you, you will catch yourself being afraid that she will also not accept to have sex with you!

You have to start from the inside! Eliminate any such fears. Believe in yourself. Know that you can.

Also, stop reading about women. Instead, do some reading on your thoughts to understand that your realities including women affairs are purely the manifestations of your thoughts in connection with your subconscious mind.

Then you will know how to get what you want including having sex with women.

Let me just stop here

1 Like

Re: The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. by Mcslize: 9:19am On Jul 11, 2020
Preshieben:
see advice
Stupidity at it's peak

Not after following sugar Daddies about you will come here to dispute what usually works on you ladies.

That's why the worst set of persons a guy will accept advice from are ladies.

Tell me the way the Op acts towards ladies was how all the guys you've bleeped acted that made you opened your legs for them.

Do I expect a lady like you to see that advice as one of the best advice he has received? Young lady, do know we are not wired the same way. These are the stuffs that work on you ladies and you know it. You know majority of guys do expose what works on you ladies.

We create awareness so no guy will be a simp that you will milk of their hard earned money with that greedy feeling of entitlement most of you ladies possessed.

We will continue to expose the things that work on ladies so all guys can be liberated from the bondage of women.

It shocked you?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dont Understand My Girlfriend / Putin Is A Mad Man (Russia Has Fallen) / I Am A Virgin I Cant Do It Till We R Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.