Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap (85895 Views)

Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail / Female Soldier Brutalizes Her Househelp In Ikeja (Pics) / Fake NNPC Staff & Ex-Convict Arrested In Ogun For Trying To Dupe Policewoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 12, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

I am very happy that for the rest of her life, She would remember her wickedness cost her the best job she might ever get.
Exactly.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Omoslim26: 12:27am On Jul 12, 2020
Sweeetheart:

Rip to your father then if true. how did you know the guy is Igbo? my answer still remain senselessness is their hallmark

your ranting like a spoilt toy won't change that phrase, your madness dey learn work for where I dey. I go just make you cry before going to bed this night

this is my last civil words to you, my next quote will make you regret all your life that you quote me. I bet you

������ wen I say you are cursed to be useless forever na fact the only thing that give hungry animals like you and dat idiot you quoted hope is doing ipob dis afonja dat guoro dis Igbo dat Yoruba dis you tink se all that one go help you

at the bolded��i get your time well well tomorrow na Sunday no work make I help you add more curse to dat you cursed big head ���
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Sweeetheart(m): 12:34am On Jul 12, 2020
Omoslim26:
[/b]

������ wen I say I'm cursed to be useless forever na fact the only thing that give hungry animals like me and dat idiot you quoted hope is doing ipob dis afonja dat guoro dis Igbo dat Yoruba dis you tink se all that one go help you

at the bolded��i get your time well well tomorrow na Sunday no work make I help you add more curse to dat you cursed big head ���

in this 21 century, this 13th century Dundee still believes his curse can affect someone? oh my God! why are these modern generation breeding this imbeciles offspring like this blockhead

see son, because your father cursed you for being a liability to him doesn't mean it follows with this modern life.

You need to start making use of your brain in that your big for nothing head, is not in your head for decoration. you're ignorantly causing your parents and family but your foolishness wouldn't allow you decode on time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Omoslim26: 12:59am On Jul 12, 2020
Sweeetheart:

in this 21 century, this 13th century Dundee still believes his curse can affect someone? oh my God! why are these modern generation breeding this imbeciles offspring like this blockhead

see son, because your father cursed you for being a liability to him doesn't mean it follows with this modern life.

You need to start making use of your brain in that your big for nothing head, is not in your head for decoration. you're ignorantly causing your parents and family but your foolishness wouldn't allow you decode on time

���says someone dat was cursed from his mother's womb even your father preferred to hang himself than to be associated with a cursed thing like you

if you are not truly cursed you would read that shenanigans you wrote the first time I mentioned you and be sober but ofcus you are here proving like you are savage

you are cursed to be useless and unfortunate forever dats why your life is dis useless you will come to nairaland and be doing Igbo vs Yoruba and all those rubbish bigotry shit tinkin it will help you forget your cursed frustrated life dats your bitter reality

cursed bastard
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Sweeetheart(m): 1:02am On Jul 12, 2020
Omoslim26:

���says someone dat was cursed from my mother's womb even my father preferred to hang himself than to be associated with a cursed thing like me

if I'm not truly cursed you would read that shenanigans i wrote the first time I mentioned you and be sober but ofcus you are here proving like you are savage

I'm cursed to be useless and unfortunate forever dats why my life is dis useless you will come to nairaland and be doing Igbo vs Yoruba and all those rubbish bigotry shit tinkin it will help you forget my cursed frustrated life dats your bitter reality

cursed bastard

Amen to your prayer and so shall it be with Psalm 109.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Omoslim26: 1:11am On Jul 12, 2020
Sweeetheart:

����� so you can say Amen and quote D Bible did you forget you threw insults at me first or do you have memory loss as a problem too

abeg make I leave you before I open nairaland to see SWEETHEART drinks 3bottles of sniper after being bashed by an internet troll���

u should apologize to me first because you threw jabbs at me first

then we will be at peace

Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Omoslim26: 1:26am On Jul 12, 2020
Sweeetheart:

Going through your posts I see you are all about Igbo dis Igbo dat men Bleep dat shit no be life be dat oo

I am going to advise you bcus I am sure you are in your early 20s don't live your life doing cheap childish bigotry on nairaland bcus others are doing it

a real nigga projects his mind on more productive things
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by blazesam(m): 4:52am On Jul 12, 2020
I waited for someone to blow my mind but can't see, she should be given toilet water also and be burnt also.. No need locking her up. Do what is good for you to people and avoid doing what is bad to people. She saw nothing bad in doing that so it should be done to her also
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Sweeetheart(m): 5:08am On Jul 12, 2020
Omoslim26:

Going through your posts I see you are all about Igbo dis Igbo dat men Bleep dat shit no be life be dat oo

I am going to advise you bcus I am sure you are in your early 20s don't live your life doing cheap childish bigotry on nairaland bcus others are doing it

a real nigga projects his mind on more productive things

I'm not your uncle's mate, tell your kinsmen to continue mentioning and talking anyhow about my tribe and I will continue taming them

go and advise nnamdi KANU and your kinsmen that are full of hate. for the fact that you know how to speak and write Yoruba doesn't make you've sense

knowing how to write and speak grammar doesn't predate common sense that you lack son

so far I registered here alone without being under any man obligations, I can fúcking write the way I befit....you're too small to tell me how to write, I'm not mate with your uncle
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Sweeetheart(m): 5:14am On Jul 12, 2020
Omoslim26:

����� so you can say Amen and quote D Bible did you forget you threw insults at me first or do you have memory loss as a problem too

abeg make I leave you before I open nairaland to see SWEETHEART drinks 3bottles of sniper after being bashed by an internet troll���

u should apologize to me first because you threw jabbs at me first

then we will be at peace

this mumu think na everybody go be like him papa that his mother frustrated to drank sniper in the past

why is the ediot looking for apology in a post he's advising is generation to take sniper? I never start with you, you dey pick race. na curse you sabi curse, curse that I've use psalm 109 to bind on you. you know how to curse, I know how to talk, let's the person that will not have a sad day

you belong to the generation of Africans that believe your curse can affect someone make me see you as someone with down syndrome
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Ibrown(m): 6:14am On Jul 12, 2020
The government need to do something to this craziness.. Also we need to make our collective responsibility to ensure and end the these act.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Omoslim26: 10:05am On Jul 12, 2020
Sweeetheart:

I'm not your uncle's mate, tell your kinsmen to continue mentioning and talking anyhow about my tribe and I will continue taming them

go and advise nnamdi KANU and your kinsmen that are full of hate. for the fact that you know how to speak and write Yoruba doesn't make you've sense

knowing how to write and speak grammar doesn't predate common sense that you lack son

so far I registered here alone without being under any man obligations, I can fúcking write the way I befit....you're too small to tell me how to write, I'm not mate with your uncle

e no go better for you and nnamdi kanu

chia no wonder your father chose to hang himself how can anyone be associated with something as useless as dis come to think of it even the n kanu you are talking abt is somewhere enjoying his life while you come to dis forum to dey disturb us with empty belle dey shout ipob afonja guoro fl@thead conehead upandan jobless good for nothing animal

guy your future no bright at all abeg just kill yourself

boys go cry small but dem go drink beer for your burial dey alright las las

don't go and hustle continue to do Igbo vs Yoruba upandan the hunger and poverty that will kill you will be more angry than corona virus wat am I even saying it's your destiny already

bring it on you die here today

Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Omoslim26: 10:13am On Jul 12, 2020
Sweeetheart:

this mumu think na everybody go be like him papa that his mother frustrated to drank sniper in the past

why is the ediot looking for apology in a post he's advising is generation to take sniper? I never start with you, you dey pick race. na curse you sabi curse, curse that I've use psalm 109 to bind on you. you know how to curse, I know how to talk, let's the person that will not have a sad day

you belong to the generation of Africans that believe your curse can affect someone make me see you as someone with down syndrome

You will never see anything good in dis life for claiming to be Yoruba the yorubas I know are intelligent and productive

dis useless good for nothing small pikin you are one of the animals dat will create moniker claiming Yoruba or Igbo just to masturbate on your childish Igbo vs Yoruba nonsense fight tinkin it will help you forget you poverty hunger and frustration

news flash you will die in that poverty and hunger

Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by maxibrainz02(m): 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mini importation have turned many Nigerians into millionaires.
Imagine buying women's designer bags for 5000 naira and selling for 25000 naira.
That's pure 20k profit on one product
Just selling 5 of that bag will give you 100k.
Some products are very easy to sell compared to others
Things around weight loss, health, women's beauty, fashion, electronics, gadgets sells very well in Nigeria
I remember selling a 10 naira pink lips balm for 2000 naira.
I don't need to tell you how hot this product is �
The profits in this business is too much.
I have decided to teach you the business of importation.
You will learn how to import products at a very low price and sell very high here in Nigeria
You will be exposed to hot products that sells like fire here in Nigeria.
You will learn how to even beat down the price more as you're negotiating with the seller (this secret alone is one thing nobody will dare tell you)
You will learn how to import your products down to Lagos and from Lagos down to your doorstep anywhere you are
You will also learn how to sell your products.
By the end of the class you will be the indaboski of alerts �
Promise me you will pay me tithe when you begin lick oil �
Now tell me how much you're willing to pay for this class.
30k?
20k?
10k?
But NO
I'm crashing it down to a discount price of 3000.
Yes 3000.
But this offer will last last for 24hours
I also have an offer for early birds (those that will pay before 7pm)
Early birds will pay 2500.
After 24hours everything will go back to 10k
The hot Product template alone is 30k not to talk of how to negotiate with the seller and beat down the prices more or is it the platforms that you can sell off your products with ease
Contact
080. 68. 15 29 51.
I will also give out my underground importation book i bought for 7k for FREE.
Secure your bag ASAP �
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by kzmoney1: 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
That is ridiculous! That woman is an inhumane, why will u light someone private part. A person like u. I don't how hausa people normally behaves, whatever she might have does, u don't need to do this to her. Remember what ever you soul whatever you reap.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) / A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! / Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.