Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap (85914 Views)

Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail / Female Soldier Brutalizes Her Househelp In Ikeja (Pics) / Fake NNPC Staff & Ex-Convict Arrested In Ogun For Trying To Dupe Policewoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Grandmeister(m): 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
gypsey:
why do you even bother? the best way is to leave that obscene individual to wallow in sadness and adamant ignorance.
Sometimes I can’t help but feel for people like him that grew up without love or family...he obviously never experienced true motherly love.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Tjah: 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kylekent59:

I know nairaland now have kids commenting without reasoning.

Her work shouldn't have been involved. So if you quarrel with your neighbours now, I can report to others using your work place tagging it along with your heinous act....
Hi

Let us reason for once.
U ar actually d real kid here, wit such devilish act,she shouldn't b employed by anyone. Let alone such body.
Datz y d Western world would always suppass us.
Once u are a reported offender of such inhuman act,u will b profiled to every establishment,den u know wat dat means.
Wit dat,d next possible person planning such act would desist
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Youngaboy(m): 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
Honestly I think Devil has taken the heart of women.
Just imagine most of the devilish act going on humans are mostly performed by women.
I think we should fast and pray for all the women in this country to come back to Godly live .
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by vickydevoka(m): 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
Dats y wen de husband dies de first person to suspect is de wife. De are wicked creature. They do things beyond humans imagination.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Benwallt(m): 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
Make dem burn her yansh too
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
Grandmeister:

Sometimes I can’t help but feel for people like him that grew up without love or family...he obviously never experienced true motherly love.
it would not stop him, infact, this is the only attention he gets, by people responding to his ignorance on nairaland.

Do you even imagine how you share a nation with morrons like this.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Coronavirus1: 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
agwom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/female-nnpc-staff-sexually-abuse-househelp-in-kaduna.html
I don't know what is wrong with most present day women. Why don't you take your house help as your own child too , I have a house help she and my daughter sleep in same bed eat together anything I buy for my daughter she we ask me where is her sister own which is the house help.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Finest641(f): 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
Why are some persons so heartless for crying out loud ehn? What could she have done to make her be treated that way? Is this woman a mother at all? I'm just so pained. cry cry
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Sweeetheart(m): 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
Grandmeister:

Get da fvck out of here bloody hypocrites! You won’t know the thread were a woman from Enugu brutalized a little girl that went viral even on nairaland three days ago or so..were notorious Yoruba tribalists here were calling igbos derogatory names for the atrocities of the woman and her husband..all of a sudden you’re asking for links? Begone from my mention you perennial hypocrite.

I haven't even started with this clown and he's crying heavily, what if I descend on you, what would then be of you?

the imbeciles even said I should begone on his mention when the foool was the one that quote me first. I go just rubbish you and make you cry like a toddler that you're
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by vickydevoka(m): 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2020
Coronavirus1:

I don't know what is wrong with most present day women. Why don't you take your house help as your own child too , I have a house help she and my daughter sleep in same bed eat together anything I buy for my daughter she we ask me where is her sister own which is the house help.
Up bringing differs. Some of dis wicked women pass through hell as well, (may be I'm jst saying).
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Oluwademilade: 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
Why are people this wicked?
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by shestrong(f): 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by michjunior: 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
sapientia:
Black lives matter
Better still...Househelp Lives matter News like this is becoming too much so pathetic...Feel for the Innocent child Indeed the Heart of Man is extremely wicked and cold God Save us all
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Musty112: 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
For all the love and emotions that women bear their children, it is alarming how hatred can overwhelm
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Iceberg3: 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ogbuuu101:
The heart of a coneheaded Woman ......

grin
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by ipswitch: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
She even looks like a lunatic. If not for hardship, what will make one give a whole child to a total stranger? This one is a psychopath. Her cup don full.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
I keep telling people that devil do not exist.
Tell me one evil associated with the devil that humans have not done?
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by authority2006(m): 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
pharmagba:
Why do I feel this is a false accusations and set up?

False accusations and set up? How? You know the woman in question? You know what she can do and what she can't do? You know mental condition? Is this the first time this kind of maltreatment is being reported or your first time of reading something like this? Receive sense
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
Na wa oo, what's going on in Nigeria these days?
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by 2buffagain(m): 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
A man would never do this...

Highest urge he will have is to Bleep, which is only human.
Highest urge for women is to torture.

Some women are evil demented fukcs. You just see it in their face and steer clear.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by akenzua74: 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
This woman is a Deaconess, I learned her Pastor tried to covered the case �����. Instead of handing her to police. Jesus said, "unless your righteous exceed the righteousness of the pharisees, you will never enter into the Kingdom". Our religious leaders should learn to apply the Golden rule: " do unto others as you want others to do unto you ".
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Kylekent59: 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
Tjah:

U ar actually d real kid here, wit such devilish act,she shouldn't b employed by anyone. Let alone such body.
Datz y d Western world would always suppass us.
Once u are a reported offender of such inhuman act,u will b profiled to every establishment,den u know wat dat means.
Wit dat,d next possible person planning such act would desist

Have you played with your toys today?

Go get your toys kid...
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by GreenDee(f): 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
This shit always spoil my mood, why are some women like this? Just see her face, when the Bible says "There is no peace for the wicked" it is just written all over her.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Tunde835(m): 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
Grandmeister:

You LIE! Just speak for yourself that you didn’t make it a tribal issue...swear nobody on that thread went tribal with the heinous crime?
I Swear With Your Life I Didnt Make It A Tribal Issue
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by LadySarah: 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
vickydevoka:

Up bringing differs. Some of dis wicked women pass through hell as well, (may be I'm jst saying).

It's a vicious cycle.
Ppl who grew in violence show violence. If I tell you that in future this same help will maltreat hers. Believe me.
Yeah. Ppl who grew with love will treat others with love. My mom got married to my dad who was living with 3 apprentices and 4 of my older cousins. We grew with them and no one would notice who was who. The same schools, the same food. Punishment was shared the same way goodies were shared.
It influenced how I treat mine.

It is beyond the arrests. It wont stop unless addressed from the roots. The familym

1 Like

Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by bejeria101(m): 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
Na the same women wey no go make person hear word because they have one hole that has crude oil. Set Awon stupid geng.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by kingthreat(m): 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
Glad for social media. Wickedness like this has been happening since, but never gets to the news.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by leaculpa: 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
She isnt yoruba though. Only by marriage.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Yankee101: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
Word

That's why women's rights won't work optimally.

A man naturally loves other women. But other women? They hate themselves like witches

michlins:
The biggest problem young women face is older women and not men
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by leaculpa: 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2020
Taich:
Some women shaa.

If you know the way these women maltreat kids who aren't theirs eh... I have seen it with my eyes. Even the one close to my house the way the woman maltreats these small girl but her own daughter I doubt if her legs touches the ground.

Women they do it alot they treat their kids like egg but others like rag.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by kareemkamil(m): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
What canned of nonsense is this, animal in human skin, idiot foolish woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) / A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! / Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.