Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap (85898 Views)

Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail / Female Soldier Brutalizes Her Househelp In Ikeja (Pics) / Fake NNPC Staff & Ex-Convict Arrested In Ogun For Trying To Dupe Policewoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Philinho(m): 11:08am On Jul 11, 2020
Where the devil cannot go,he send women
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Inerepamo(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2020
the way some women are wicked sha try this were i leave the woman will not leave to tell the story
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by spinna: 11:09am On Jul 11, 2020
pharmagba:
Why do I feel this is a false accusations and set up?

You can see the malicious looking woman and the grievous injury and youre' whying upandan.

Will they lie on her..they simply ask the girl who did this to you.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by sonofElElyon: 11:09am On Jul 11, 2020
Disdain from every right thinking human being and God as well as punishment from the law...

ruggedtimi:
Wetin the woman gain now
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by bigpicture001: 11:09am On Jul 11, 2020
Taich:
Some women shaa.

All women with power are wicked to their maid

1 Like

Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Sixfeetbelle: 11:09am On Jul 11, 2020
I defend women's right in certain situations but I have to boldly say that not everywoman is a human being. Some are devil incarnates cry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Lastmankc(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2020
Sweeetheart:

I don't know why most of you Igbo here think you can't make reasonable statement without chanting afonja, Yoruba and Yoruba Muslims? is there anything in you people upstairs

very soon now you will say you people are industrial, which industrialist invest their time on unproductive things

@ the topic, Mrs Yemi should be sentence to death because if exonerated from this, enough of people around her is in danger. I don't want to believe she's not mental disorder with this abnormality and maltreating this small girl like animal

her parents should be sentence to 14years imprisonment and Yemi should be sentence to death by hanging
How do you know he's an Igbo by tribe
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by omooba969(m): 11:10am On Jul 11, 2020
Women and Wickedness! undecided

1 Like

Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 11, 2020
What is wrong with Southern women? You'd hardly see a northern women brutalizing another person's child in their care, but southern women, that's their stock in trade.

I ask again? Why are southern women like this. This woman is Yoruba, but most times, it's Igbo women.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Ezmans: 11:12am On Jul 11, 2020
sapientia:

Load Sokoto too.. Passengers plenty
If you ask now the next thing is, I AM BORN AGAIN
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Sweeetheart(m): 11:12am On Jul 11, 2020
Lastmankc:
How do you know he's an Igbo by tribe

senselessness is their hallmark, check his moniker and posts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Oizee(f): 11:12am On Jul 11, 2020
Oh my God o, how does she even sleep when you finished mistreating a human being like u. Dis woman doesn't remember death o, ah and when I punish our last born staying with me, I will still use style to beg d boy. And dis one have kids o, what if she dies tomorrow, does she know whom the kids my end up staying with? Even if people don't believe there's God, at least we are certain that every souls shall taste death. That should make us fear when inflicting pains on other people's kids.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by tunary(m): 11:13am On Jul 11, 2020
Rape will be good punishment for her. rape her as her punishment for three 3 good months straight
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by kurupt1: 11:13am On Jul 11, 2020
Taich:
Some women shaa.
Not some women , majority of women are mean
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by desiredhome: 11:14am On Jul 11, 2020
Juliearth:

Isn't this witchcraft?
So heartless undecided undecided undecided...... same people that are carrying big Bible everyday, they will never miss any Church activities yet their heart is as strong as stone

1 Like

Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Afromentalist: 11:15am On Jul 11, 2020
From information gathered on the net, she is a deaconness in Oyedepo's church.

Wickedness!!!
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Kylekent59: 11:15am On Jul 11, 2020
Why the inclusion of NNPC staff? Only her name is enough.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Etogist: 11:15am On Jul 11, 2020
Women are just heartless especially to other people's children.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Chelsealivepool: 11:15am On Jul 11, 2020
OfoIgbo:
Yorubas and sexual depravity.

This one emigrated to the north for the simple reason of sexually abusing northern girls.

Tomorrow they will come here to be lobbying for 2023 presidency.

SW almajiris, please quit this wicked lifestyle
stop saying rubbish wickedness can come frm any tribes, becus most of news like diz in nairaland for women that hv diz type of wickedness are frm d East
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:15am On Jul 11, 2020
.... What's wrong with some women?

Why harbor so much wickedness and evil ?

I don't want to start believing what some nairalanders always say concerning women "That wherever the devil is too weak to go,he sends a woman"

Why so much evil in this country?
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Tjah: 11:16am On Jul 11, 2020
pharmagba:
Why do I feel this is a false accusations and set up?

U must b a fool den
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Joyfulgal: 11:16am On Jul 11, 2020
If you have a maid living in your home and you discover she lacks basic home training and maybe she has started fornicating at that young age, please return her back to her parents or where you got her from. t's not mandatory to bend her to your standard.

Discipline is one and maltreatment is another. One is putting someone on the right track while the other is witchcraft.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by omooba969(m): 11:16am On Jul 11, 2020
[s]
tunary:
Rape will be good punishment for her. rape her as her punishment for three 3 good months straight
[/s]

This can only come from the fvcked up mind of a dirty pervert.

Shioor!

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2020
Never maltreatment another man's child if you can't take care of them send them home.....
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by desiredhome: 11:17am On Jul 11, 2020
Kylekent59:
That's to tell you that most money miss road people are very wicked
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:18am On Jul 11, 2020
Horrible...

SMH for some people sha.
inside life.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by IamHonourable1: 11:18am On Jul 11, 2020
Awon feminists where are thou?The greatest problems women have are women.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Tjah: 11:18am On Jul 11, 2020
Kylekent59:
Bcuz she ought to b sacked for such wicked act
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Alexbrandy28(m): 11:18am On Jul 11, 2020
What a barbaric act from a very ugly and wicked soul,Some women are devilish and evil minded no matter what the child has done doesn't warrant such inhumane torture.nemesis will surely catch up with her .
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:18am On Jul 11, 2020
Bros forget their delicate tender nature, there are very bad women out there too, if you by chance are able to sniff from afar, run far away from them.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by erico2k2(m): 11:19am On Jul 11, 2020
agwom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/female-nnpc-staff-sexually-abuse-househelp-in-kaduna.html
Just imagine, please God may we not fall into a situation where we can no longer take care of our own KIDS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) / A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! / Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.