Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,659 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap (85897 Views)

Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail / Female Soldier Brutalizes Her Househelp In Ikeja (Pics) / Fake NNPC Staff & Ex-Convict Arrested In Ogun For Trying To Dupe Policewoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Grandmeister(m): 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sweeetheart:

I don't know why most of you Igbo here think you can't make reasonable statement without chanting afonja, Yoruba and Yoruba Muslims? is there anything in you people upstairs

very soon now you will say you people are industrial, which industrialist invest their time on unproductive things

@ the topic, Mrs Yemi should be sentence to death because if exonerated from this, enough of people around her is in danger. I don't want to believe she's not mental disorder with this abnormality and maltreating this small girl like animal

her parents should be sentence to 14years imprisonment and Yemi should be sentence to death by hanging
Get da fvck out of here! Where were you when Igbos were called names when a similar story graced the front page some days ago..you yorubas always feign amnesia when confronted with your own malice.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Maykanu: 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
It will gladden my heart if her private part is burnt with lighter and pepper inserted inside.

Let her feel a little of what she did to that innocent child. A whole deaconess of a church. Truth is 90 percent of women won't make heaven.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
I don't know why western women are this wicked and callous.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by pyrex23(m): 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
michlins:
The biggest problem young women face is older women and not men

women biggest problem is women..

1 Like

Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by cococandy(f): 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
They should start sending these types of abusers straight to the gallows. No need for unnecessary waste of time courting case.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by sofiscatedmoron: 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
From the shape of her head. I already know her tribe
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Femeto: 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
They should forget her in the cell.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Wettoid123: 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
Wicked Generation!
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by desiredhome: 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
Juliearth:

True that! I fear people who are pretending to be spiritual.
They will hide under church but they are as wicked as Jezebel in the Bible

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Sweeetheart(m): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
Grandmeister:

Get da fvck out of here! Where were you when Igbos were called names when a similar story graced the front page some days ago..you yorubas always feign amnesia when confronted with your own malice.

link to where Igbo were call names by Yoruba or shut your odour mouth up

you people will make sense if Yoruba mentioning get out of your lips

I don't want to spoil your day today, be warned
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by dominique(f): 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hope the people insulting Igbo women on that tortured girl's thread can now see that wickedness knows no tribe or religion
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
Maybe she was sleeping with her husband.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by LegitDiva: 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
funny enough, nobody is going to care about what the house help did. this is why i prefer non live in help.

lead me not into temptation biko
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Testimony1988(m): 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
She didn't do well at all and she does not deserve to be a mother.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Grandmeister(m): 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sweeetheart:

link to where Igbo were call names by Yoruba or shut your odour mouth up

you people will make sense if Yoruba mentioning get out of your lips

I don't want to spoil your day today, be warned
Get da fvck out of here bloody hypocrites! You won’t know the thread were a woman from Enugu brutalized a little girl that went viral even on nairaland three days ago or so..were notorious Yoruba tribalists here were calling igbos derogatory names for the atrocities of the woman and her husband..all of a sudden you’re asking for links? Begone from my mention you perennial hypocrite.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
I have said it before and I will say it again because people refuse to talk about this problem about mothers in our society. This is clearly a case of long-term built up anger leading to insanity which produces transferred aggression. 70% of married women in Nigeria are walking time bombs. They are carrying a lot of reserved anger inside them due to post-natal changes and marital frustrations. Due to societal shame, they can't simply divorce and go find happiness somewhere else. This woman transferred all her marital anger and insanity on that poor young girl because she sees her as a younger version of herself in her early days.

This type of news will keep making the front pages until the society addresses this issue and finds solution. Today it is aggression transferred on a maid, tomorrow it will be wife versus young niece, or second wife versus children of first wife under her care. It can also be teacher versus toddler, student. Even our children are no longer safe at the hands of their teachers in school.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by bbankky: 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
Some women are just wicked I swear shocked shocked
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Grandmeister(m): 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

Mynd44, seun, OAM4J.

We need a zoo or psychiatric asylum on Nairaland....

I have seen too much bias here. Ban this guy for 20 years. Mods from their side too do the same.
Typical Yoruba hypocrite..this is one of your many tribal remarks against other tribes especially from the east..tomorrow you will feign ignorance and ask why igbos are acting hostile towards your ilk when you are a proponent and instigator if tribalism

Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by queengbemsy(f): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
[quote author=agwom post=91594483]

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/female-nnpc-staff-sexually-abuse-house

Same thing should be done to her
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Grandmeister(m): 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
Tunde835:
U know yesterday an igbo man from anambra killed his 4 year old son with cutlass nd buried him in d backyard b4 being found no 1 insulted any tribe because u cant blame a whole tribe for sometin dat was commited by a random person but now dat d news is from a yoruba woman u cant just keep shut nd avoid making noise like ur iq so low u cant refrain from spilling trash
You LIE! Just speak for yourself that you didn’t make it a tribal issue...swear nobody on that thread went tribal with the heinous crime?
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by IvarTheBoneless: 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
Grandmeister:

Typical Yoruba hypocrite..this is one of your many tribal remarks against other tribes especially from the east..tomorrow you will feign ignorance and ask why igbos are acting hostile towards your ilk when you are a proponent and instigator if tribalism

Keep your mouth shut and stop crying in pain grin

Read that post well, I was actually telling bigots not to insult. Are you from Igbo (what does it mean sef)?

Because I didn't mention a Nigerian tribe in any case.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Oneeyesunday: 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
Wicked witch.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Grandmeister(m): 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

Keep your mouth shut and stop crying in pain grin

Read that post well, I was actually telling bigots not to insult. Are you from Igbo (what does it mean sef)?

Because I didn't mention a Nigerian tribe in any case.
When caught in your own filth you start singing another tune(very typical of your type)..going trough your post it is littered with tribal inanities..you have no moral ground to accuse another..you can run to your moderator boyfriend now.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by IvarTheBoneless: 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
Grandmeister:

When caught in your own filth you start singing another tune(very typical of your type)..going trough your post it is littered with tribal inanities..you have no moral ground to accuse another..you can run to your moderator boyfriend now.

No I would prefer to run to your mum. She keeps me less full tongue
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
pharmagba:
Why do I feel this is a false accusations and set up?
maybe because you are also mad evil and sad just like the evil sad mad woman. sad
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Charly68: 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
The aninal should be sent to Alagbon
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
proeast:

You see how you fail exam? You read headline and concluded without reading the body of the message. In Buhari's voice, lazy Nigerian yoot grin
that is why they deserve the kinda corrupt leaders they have. lazy youths cheesy

1 Like

Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
FirefliesSun:
Sometimes I wonder if all these truly happens
even if it happens right in your presence you still wouldn't believe, it is called in denial, do you believe children can be kidnapped, raped or killed by evil people?
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Grandmeister(m): 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

No I would prefer to run to your mum. She keeps me less full tongue
I understand....you probably grew up motherless.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
Grandmeister:

why do you even bother? the best way is to leave that obscene individual to wallow in sadness and adamant ignorance.
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by IvarTheBoneless: 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
Grandmeister:

Grandmeister to his useless father:
Re: NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap by vickydevoka(m): 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
Women are naturally wicked. Please don't blame Dem they are wired to be lyk dat, dats y I don't pity Dem in lyf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) / A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! / Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.