Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) (7045 Views)

Marriage Favours Women More Than It Favours Men. / Why Are Women More Excited About Marriage? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Coinvision: 11:12am On Jul 11, 2020
**deleted**

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 11, 2020
U Lie Women Av Their Own Pains Too.

4 Likes

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Coinvision: 11:22am On Jul 11, 2020
Truvel:
U Lie Women Av Their Own Pains Too.

Bro, 98% of women fvck around in their fertile years ( 18- 27) , when they hit the wall, they start looking for a nice, innocent, God fearing guy to save them and marry them.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by ednut1(m): 11:23am On Jul 11, 2020
No one forced you to marry na

8 Likes

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Coinvision: 11:25am On Jul 11, 2020
ednut1:

I'm simply tryna enlighten young guys out there not to settle for less.

If a lady cannot give you her younger and fertile years, don't do same bro!!!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by jawalis(m): 11:28am On Jul 11, 2020
Ain’t taking any b!tch serious anymore but I’ll surely wife one.

3 Likes

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Tomide007: 11:47am On Jul 11, 2020
jawalis:
Ain’t taking any b!tch serious anymore but I’ll surely wife one.
Why wife one?

2 Likes

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 11, 2020
U Are 100% Right Abt Dat, But Would Dat Stop U 4rm Getting Marry?

4 Likes

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by bottlewater1(m): 11:50am On Jul 11, 2020
most of the ladies I have met had drown my interest in marriage self while the remaining are actually not fit to marry

2 Likes

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Hollasmall: 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
Marriage is good when there's money. If you marry as a broke guy poverty will make you look older than your age

3 Likes

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Ayemileto(m): 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
Coinvision:

Bro, 98% of women fvck around in their fertile years ( 18- 27) , when they hit the wall, they start looking for a nice, innocent, God fearing guy to save them and marry them.

And who are they fvcking?

Women? Abi Men?

The only difference is that men are not desperate for marriage. Even at 40, you can still marry a young woman and start a family.

But at that age, menopause is already knocking for women.

19 Likes

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by jawalis(m): 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
Tomide007:

Why wife one?
African standard demands.
Procreations.
Safe sex.
Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Tomide007: 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
jawalis:

African standard demands.
Procreations.
Safe sex.
I might take a cue from dangote. A man without a wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by baralatie(m): 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
ednut1:
abi not by force
Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by jawalis(m): 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
Tomide007:

I might take a cue from dangote. A bachelor with kids.
Is he really a bachelor? I don’t know
Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Tomide007: 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
jawalis:

Yes oo...he is.
Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by austine4real(m): 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
grin grin

The be thinking which kind wahala be these

But we can't say much life happens so don't blame women that got married late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by oluwaseyi0: 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
jawalis:

No he is not

He is a divorcee
Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by oluwaseyi0: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
Tomide007:

I might take a cue from dangote. A bachelor with kids.

Dangote is divorcee not a bachelor

2 Likes

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by MZrapper(f): 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
Coinvision:

That your mother and sisters cheaply fuck_ their lives to make a living does not apply to every lady.

9 Likes

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Tomide007: 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

Dangote is divorcee not a bachelor
Okay sir.
Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
MZrapper:

That your mother and sisters cheaply fuck_ their lives to make a living does not apply to every lady.
Look at this motherfuker
You're fûcking stupid idiot,,did he mention your parents in any of his comments and if you're not a virgin God will punish you heavily angry

16 Likes

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by managingpartner(f): 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
Poster, something is definitely wrong with you. Do you now have times and seasons in your hands?

Have you seen or known your own future not to talk of knowing another's?

Do you think it's by age? I'm sure you haven't seen a young lady that married as a virgin and wasn't getting pregnant even though she and her hubby were medically fit.

The way most of you think these days is so alarming. Empty barrels make the loudest noise they say.

From your smartphone or laptop, you just concluded that the man is not happy, not that he confided in you.

You will live long by MINDING YOUR BUSINESS.

2 Likes

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
in my vocabulary, marrying a Nigerian girl bno dey
Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by earthsync(f): 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
Coinvision:

Because men don't Bleep around too. Tf?

1 Like

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
How does marriage favour women the more? Women change their surname, lose their shape when they give birth to your kids, they grow old from too much stress they encounter in taking care of you ungrateful fool and your kids. Now tell me, how does it favour them?

1 Like

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Ekemeze: 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Vyzz: 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
Where are all the mad people..... Jus ọ into this thread and make me laugh
Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Hypnotise: 9:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
Marriage favours women more than men. That's just the simple truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
Nuttella:
How does marriage favour women the more? Women change their surname, lose their shape when they give birth to your kids, they grow old from too much stress they encounter in taking care of you ungrateful fool and your kids. Now tell me, how does it favour them?
All that will also happen to her body if she doesn't get married... It's called ageing! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Oldoinyolengai(m): 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
OP you are on point, I had thought about saying similarly the same(exclude pictured couple).

If you're a good street observer, you will notice clear psychological differences between men and women.

Women are more relaxed, conscious and manipulative of the surroundings, usually ready to play victim of the circumstances, investigative and secretive. Few of them express heavy hearts, but that's very rare.

Man's heart is full of frustrations, anxieties, uncertainties, blurred future of his responsibilities etc. visibly in his face.

For those reasons, men are prone to heart diseases, diabetes, mental diseases, drugs abuse and early deaths, than women.

Guys take it easy men.... too much loaded heart won't take you far. Depending on your engine, a glass of wine, joint of Kush or something like meditation will do better for you.

1 Like

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
Everyone has stories to tell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex / He Couldnt Even Wait To Excort me. Am I Being Used? Help! / Things You Wish Your Boo Never Finds Out About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.