Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) (7066 Views)

Marriage Favours Women More Than It Favours Men. / Why Are Women More Excited About Marriage? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 10:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
Coinvision:
Guys tell me what you observe in this picture.

The lady was smiling and laughing throughout the wedding, but the guy never smiled , why??

The lady looks older, her eggs is about to dry up
Is she happy because the guy is saving her ?
Make she dey cry? Why are you guys like this? Who won't b happy marrying who they love and knowing they got legal license to Bleep without society back biting? Knowing they'll have someone by their side to hold them through d night and also provide support?

Besides guys are really into weddings now. Go online and see classic wedding with guys carrying the thing on their heads.
Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by ImaIma1(f): 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
eni4real:
All that will also happen to her body if she doesn't get married... It's called ageing! undecided

Thank God men also age. If not, women would have been dragged more than this
Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
ImaIma1:

Thank God men also age. If not, women would have been dragged more than this
aging is for everyone. I was correcting her wrong analysis!!
She want men to thank ladies because they are ageing for men/ marriage!! That is a fallacy!!

Everybody ages..

3 Likes

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by ImaIma1(f): 11:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
eni4real:
aging is for everyone. I was correcting her wrong analysis!!
She want men to thank ladies because they are ageing for men/ marriage!! That is a fallacy!!

Everybody ages..

No she was trying to clarify the assumption that it is women who benefit from marriage.
Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
ImaIma1:

No she was trying to clarify the assumption that it is women who benefit from marriage.
Her clarification is not true!!

2 Likes

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by HQDesign: 12:30am On Jul 12, 2020
Nuttella:
How does marriage favour women the more? Women change their surname, lose their shape when they give birth to your kids, they grow old from too much stress they encounter in taking care of you ungrateful fool and your kids. Now tell me, how does it favour them?

Lol. Funny.
So the kids have now turned to his kids no longer our kids.
Besides, so stress is the cause of old age? I thought it was as a natural biological thing.

Just curious though. M all about learning
Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by WoeBetide666: 1:12am On Jul 12, 2020
Coinvision:

Bro, 98% of women fvck around in their fertile years ( 18- 27) , when they hit the wall, they start looking for a nice, innocent, God fearing guy to save them and marry them.

MGTOW in the wild?

1 Like

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by MZrapper(f): 7:32am On Jul 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Look at this motherfuker
You're fûcking stupid idiot,,did he mention your parents in any of his comments and if you're not a virgin God will punish you heavily angry
God punish your deranged lineage.
Broke weakling.

1 Like

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by ImaIma1(f): 9:26am On Jul 12, 2020
eni4real:
Her clarification is not true!!

The point is that women are not the winners in marriage especially now where both husband and wife go out there to bring in the money. This is especially for couples or men who see money as a weapon of control.
Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 12, 2020
managingpartner:
Poster, something is definitely wrong with you. Do you now have times and seasons in your hands?

Have you seen or known your own future not to talk of knowing another's?

Do you think it's by age? I'm sure you haven't seen a young lady that married as a virgin and wasn't getting pregnant even though she and her hubby were medically fit.

You will live long by MINDING YOUR BUSINESS.

hold up that's the woman's fault if she's medically fit and so is he,that doesn't make any sense and also you being here isn't that you not minding your business
Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 12, 2020
Coinvision:

Bro, 98% of women fvck around in their fertile years ( 18- 27) , when they hit the wall, they start looking for a nice, innocent, God fearing guy to save them and marry them.
you're referring to Nigerian women right not all women
Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 12, 2020
Nuttella:
How does marriage favour women the more? Women change their surname, lose their shape when they give birth to your kids, they grow old from too much stress they encounter in taking care of you ungrateful fool and your kids. Now tell me, how does it favour them?
let me counter this, men gain more stress from working more jobs to gain extra cash to feed more mouths and do not talk about women and stress, men die more from heart attacks due to the stress of both work and family issues and you're here mentioning stress and who fucking feeds the women and don't tell me they becoming stay at home mom because of men, cause I'm pretty sure they didn't have jobs before marriage and let's go to the period before marriage where he had to pay an amount of money to get married to her, what's wrong with y'all next you say some bull jizzle that you know nothing about just tryna justify the female side instead of both parties.... You're Trash

5 Likes

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 12, 2020
ImaIma1:

The point is that women are not the winners in marriage especially now where both husband and wife go out there to bring in the money. This is especially for couples or men who see money as a weapon of control.
but in this case it's an issue of the man bringing the money if it wasn't I won't be here supporting one gender

1 Like

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 12, 2020
MZrapper:

God punish your deranged lineage.
Broke weakling.
how do you know he's broke
Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 12, 2020
ImaIma1:

The way many ladies start up in marriage: Younger, still jobless, still a student, still serving, has no responsibility of funding Wedding, rent, etc,.

The way guys start up in Marriage: Older, MUST have a job, have responsibility of funding bride price, wedding, sometimes take care of the wife's family need, have responsibility of paying rent , school fees and house upkeep!!

The difference is clear!

6 Likes

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by MZrapper(f): 11:15am On Jul 12, 2020
Tabasco23:
how do you know he's broke
No well to do nigga has time for Nairaland the way you snippy and demented lots waste your time here. Only broke weaklings jump from thread to thread spreading their misogynistic foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 12, 2020
MZrapper:

No well to do nigga has time for Nairaland the way you snippy and demented lots waste your time here. Only broke weaklings jump from thread to thread spreading their misogynistic foolishness.
so you're saying everyone on this social media platform is broke
Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 12, 2020
MZrapper:

plus who leaves the house during this period
Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by ImaIma1(f): 11:20am On Jul 12, 2020
eni4real:
The way many ladies start up in marriage: Younger, still jobless, still a student, still serving, has no responsibility of funding Wedding, rent, etc,.

The way guys start up in Marriage: Older, MUST have a job, have responsibility of funding bride price, wedding, sometimes take care of the wife's family need, have responsibility of paying rent , school fees and house upkeep!!

The difference is clear!

That is not usually the case. Not every lady enters a marriage jobless. Many ladies contribute to their weddings these days. I for one and ALL my friends were all working and earning when we got married and contributed. I even went with my then fiance to the market to buy the goat, drinks, etc.

The lot that feel marriage is an avenue for them to become liabilities to the men should not overshadow the ones who make the effort. But I get it... that is all the men on this forum see.

Besides, being the head of the family comes with responsibility. Men should give up their headship status already so that we can stop hearing all this whining and complaining.

2 Likes

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by ImaIma1(f): 11:23am On Jul 12, 2020
Tabasco23:
but in this case it's an issue of the man bringing the money if it wasn't I won't be here supporting one gender

In which case?

In real life, both man and woman work and bring in money. So men need to slow down on all the "I go out there and make the money" talk. It is becoming false.

1 Like

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by MZrapper(f): 11:23am On Jul 12, 2020
Tabasco23:
so you're saying everyone on this social media platform is broke
Everybody here can't be broke, the made ones don't get involved in petty chitchats like you sissies do.
Tabasco23:
plus who leaves the house during this period
You don't leave the house because you lots are wholly depending on your parents to make a living but are quick to come online and spew nonsense.
Forkk out of my mention.

2 Likes

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 12, 2020
MZrapper:

Everybody here can't be broke, the made ones don't get involved in petty chitchats like you sissies do.
You don't leave the house because you lots are wholly depending on your parents to make a living but are quick to come online and spew nonsense.
Forkk out of my mention.
so you're just assuming I'm broke, ok but you that's always here isn't, that's a bold assumption
Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by MZrapper(f): 11:36am On Jul 12, 2020
Tabasco23:
so you're just assuming I'm broke, ok but you that's always here isn't, that's a bold assumption
But you can assume marriage favours ladies more just because your mother and sisters are begging to maintain their MRS' titles.

Broke scallywags.

1 Like

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 12, 2020
MZrapper:

But you can assume marriage favours ladies more just because your mother and sisters are begging to maintain their MRS' titles.

Broke scallywags.
you're using big words for some reason and I'm not assuming it's mostly facts for Nigerian women and I'm simply saying all this from experience �, why you using big words like sissies and scallywag it really doesn't make you any smarter it makes you sound like a child. I wanted to say incompetent but I'm not sure you'll understand it
Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 12, 2020
ImaIma1:

That is not usually the case. Not every lady enters a marriage jobless. Many ladies contribute to their weddings these days. I for one and ALL my friends were all working and earning when we got married and contributed. I even went with my then fiance to the market to buy the goat, drinks, etc.

The lot that feel marriage is an avenue for them to become liabilities to the men should not overshadow the ones who make the effort. But I get it... that is all the men on this forum see.

Besides, being the head of the family comes with responsibility. Men should give up their headship status already so that we can stop hearing all this whining and complaining.
Stop saying 'Many Ladies'

All those student getting married and all those corpers with wedding ring are definitely not on the same level as their husbands in Financial responsibility!!

Men should give up their headship status?? God Forbid!!!
Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by MZrapper(f): 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
Tabasco23:
you're using big words for some reason and I'm not assuming it's mostly facts for Nigerian women and I'm simply saying all this from experience �, why you using big words like sissies and scallywag it really doesn't make you any smarter it makes you sound like a child. I wanted to say incompetent but I'm not sure you'll understand it
Sissies and scallywags are 'big grammars'?
Whoever parented you must have passed onto you very serious intellectual deficit. Your very low IQ explains why your misogynistic foolishness can't even be properly expressed in words.
Your parents are the cause of your problems, go and battle them.
Bye.

2 Likes

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by ImaIma1(f): 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
eni4real:
Stop saying 'Many Ladies'

All those student getting married and all those corpers with wedding ring are definitely not on the same level as their husbands in Financial responsibility!!

Men should give up their headship status?? God Forbid!!!

All those ladies working and making money with wedding rings are definitely on the same level or above their husbands in financial responsibility!! We see things from different views. While you see the supposed liabilities, I see the contributors.

If giving the headship status will stop this whining everytime, it should be considered.

1 Like

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
MZrapper:

Whoever parented you must have passed onto you very serious intellectual deficit. Your very low IQ explains why your misogynistic foolishness can't even be properly expressed in words.
Bye.
I really don't want to start an argument hi here, where do you live since this is a faceless thread I'd like to meet you in person and what I said has nothing to do withith me being a misogynist and also do you really use the word sissies and scallywag in a real life conversation. And I'd really like to meet the person saying I have a low IQ in person

1 Like

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
ImaIma1:

All those ladies working and making money with wedding rings are definitely on the same level or above their husbands in financial responsibility!! We see things from different views. While you see the supposed liabilities, I see the contributors.

If giving the headship status will stop this whining everytime, it should be considered.
You can only speak for yourself!!

Younger wives are not above their husbands financially!!!

They grow up financially in their Marriage

But the husband has always bear the lion share of the financial responsibility from day 1..

Respect Men, they allow you to grow cool

1 Like

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Blackmiserable(m): 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
Coinvision:

I'm simply tryna enlighten young guys out there not to settle for less.

If a lady cannot give you her younger and fertile years, don't do same bro!!!

Hmm
Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by ImaIma1(f): 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
eni4real:
You can only speak for yourself!!

Younger wives are not above their husbands financially!!!

They grow up financially in their Marriage

But the husband has always bear the lion share of the financial responsibility from day 1..

Respect Men, they allow you to grow cool

Indeed! Growth doesn't come from the husband. A man that wants to suppress his wife is not fit to be a husband

1 Like

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
MZrapper:

Bye.
You are very disrespectful . Why will you insult his mother and sisters?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NL Ladies Are The That UGLY / Secondary School Student Stríp Unclad In Class | Photos / Can You Slap This Girl For Ten Million Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.