Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:45 AM

Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) (7215 Views)

Marriage Favours Women More Than It Favours Men. / Why Are Women More Excited About Marriage? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
ImaIma1:

Indeed! Growth doesn't come from the husband. A man that wants to suppress his wife is not fit to be a husband
He gave her a shelter. Growth is not difficult when you have a good shelter!!
Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by ImaIma1(f): 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
eni4real:
He gave her a shelter. Growth is not difficult when you have a good shelter!!

We have different mindset and views. Let's just discontinue this argument while we are still civil with each other.

Have a happy Sunday.
Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
ImaIma1:

We have different mindset and views. Let's just discontinue this argument while we are still civil with each other.

Have a happy Sunday.
My fellow Civil Servant grin

1 Like

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Mstick: 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
If marriage benefits only women then why do you "men" get triggered when a woman chooses not to marry? That Rita Dominic thread on FP is filled with marriage shaming coming from men.

1 Like

Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
MZrapper:

That your mother and sisters cheaply fuck_ their lives to make a living does not apply to every lady.
Grow up man!

Spitsangry
Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by MZrapper(f): 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
vingeophysicist:

You are very disrespectful . Why will you insult his mother and sisters?
Because they made you' all the snipes you all turned into. Your own fams inclusive.
Bunch of retarded lots.
Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
MZrapper:

Because they made you' all the snipes you all turned into. Your own fams inclusive.
Bunch of retarded lots.
Like seriously babe you need to evaluate your mental stability oo. I'm not even concern about your argument with him but the way you cursed the guys mother shows the kind of person you are.
Re: Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) by RiskyJoint95(m): 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
MZrapper:

That your mother and sisters cheaply fuck_ their lives to make a living does not apply to every lady.

Maddo...
Sis,, are you in the market too ni
Don't worry..you'll find husband
Don't mind the comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Asked Her To Tell Me What She Doesn't Like And I Got This Reaction (picture) / Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me / How To Make Your Man Or Woman Happy (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.