Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) - Food (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) (136495 Views)

Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) / Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by mukthar2000(m): 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
chili, peoples of Adada Community don't need government palliative any more.
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by Puffy007: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
Abohboy:
That’s an endangered species, Nigerians need to stop killing these animals, we should make marine protected areas stopping fools like these from killing these animals.
How many Nigerians living in Nigeria are not even endangered? All you these online animal activist wannabe are so funny, some of you some more outrage to news of people hunting animals for meat than you do when Boko Haram, Bandits,robbers and kidnappers kills Nigerians for fun. Highest level of misplaced priorities. Smh
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by PastorFire: 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
Juell:

Did you visit the wildlife park in the early 80s? Moreover this animal ain't no fish it's a manatee, and there was a fish pond in the early 80s, please enquire before jumping to wrong conclusions, no be everybody here be indomie generation.
Toh, you should have being more specific. And yes, i was born here and brought to visit the Wildlife in the 80s.
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
Puffy007:
How many Nigerians living in Nigeria are not even endangered? All you these online animal activist wannabe are so funny, some of you some more outrage to news of people hunting animals for meat than you do when Boko Haram, Bandits,robbers and kidnappers kills Nigerians for fun. Highest level of misplaced priorities. Smh

If Nigerians were "endangered", we won't be breeding like rats with one of the highest population growth rates in the world that almost doubles every 20-year-cycle - where even the most impoverished people still pop out several children adding to the cycle of poverty. And it's silly to be talking about Boko Haram when talking about nature conservation. You can be interested in more than one thing at a time. It's like somebody complaining about bad roads or erosion or flooding and you start rambling about Boko Haram and bandits. Some of us care about our environment and believe conserving and protecting our ecosystem is vital to preserving our national identity and heritage. Most civilized societies in the world believe this but we're raised in Nigeria to think like savages unfortunately.

2 Likes

Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by 77up(m): 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
Abohboy:
That’s an endangered species, Nigerians need to stop killing these animals, we should make marine protected areas stopping fools like these from killing these animals.
This is not a kind of country where you guys should be blaming people for killing animals for consumption, only if you know that ordinary home rat is a blessing for some people not to talk of this kind of gigantic creature.

Our government have failed us already so enough of blame,it's just that those animals are the victim of circumstances.
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by BigTableShaker(f): 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

I don't have anything to say, but one Yoruba proverb come to my mind when I saw your Monika. It goes does!
"Jakumo Ijakumo kii rinde osan, eni a bii re kii rinru"
Wtf!
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by jnoz23(m): 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
Juell:

1. Do you know Jos?
2. Do you know or have heard of Wildlife Park in Jos?
3. What year were you born?
The Nigeria you were born into wasn't always like this, in the past things were working talking of the early 80s, when they've not even dreamth of you.

CMON SHUTUP ,ANCIENT OF DAYS
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
viviangist:
Community jolliment: Fisherman kills Sea Lion with Spear in Adada Community, Odual Kingdom, Rivers State.

All households in the community usually get a share of the meat.

Congratulations sir.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAMH1rISMsw

Source: https://twitter.com/juliusdiamondd/status/1281945440364253186

some nigerians and their bleeding black brains...... Everything to them na food....bunch of idiots....when the western world call them animals dem go dey vex. Naso some idiots want to kill a dolphine in lagos......

The government need to do something fast.... By educating all these idiots
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by GodShowmemercy(f): 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
wizzyrich:
Even if Oyinbo catch this fish, him go still slaughter am. I don't know why people are complaining.
u dey mind this hypocrite
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by Juell(m): 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
jnoz23:

How do you sound to yourself now? Yeah, glad and proud to be "ancient", do you know why I grew to be "ancient"? Cos growing up back then we were taught to respect elders, but in your case I feel sorry for you, grow up kid.

1 Like

Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by TheStarsAlign: 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Ijakumo is jackal/civet, they're nocturnal

Oh i get it now. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by bellarmine: 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
Abohboy:

Unfortunately, you don't expect them to protect an endangered specie when their own lives are very much endangered with gross hunger.
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by larryking540: 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
bisiswag:

Its ike you dont know how the black man thinks abi?

we always think about our stomach forgetting the future
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by Puffy007: 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
Obi1kenobi:

If Nigerians were "endangered", we won't be breeding like rats with one of the highest population growth rates in the world that almost doubles every 20-year-cycle - where even the most impoverished people still pop out several children adding to the cycle of poverty. And it's silly to be talking about Boko Haram when talking about nature conservation. You can be interested in more than one thing at a time. It's like somebody complaining about bad roads or erosion or flooding and you start rambling about Boko Haram and bandits. Some of us care about our environment and believe conserving and protecting our ecosystem is vital to preserving our national identity and heritage. Most civilized societies in the world believe this but we're raised in Nigeria to think like savages unfortunately.

In dire situations caused by war, drought e.t.c people become cannibals to survive. I hope you know
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by TGMISKY(m): 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2020
KenModi:

FYI, Dragons never existed, just fictional creatures
The existence of dragons can be argued but hope you get the point I was stating
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by Whitelion231: 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Fish cow as how .. never heard of that though.. to me, it seems that is whale.(bigness). And also looks like dolphin, with few physical features I can see..
Happy kill hoo kiss kiss grin grin cheesy cheesy

It's called sea lion
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by Ndkings1(m): 1:37am On Jul 13, 2020
and the Lord said - kill and eat....enjoy
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 13, 2020
I know about see lions, I never knew it is also called sea cows
Whitelion231:

It's called sea lion
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 13, 2020
jnoz23:

This guy you mumu no be small
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by seanjy4konji: 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
soup Don done
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by harffie(m): 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
dairykidd:

Its a very good idea but also make sure the people you are projecting the movement towards are not hungry otherwise u might eventually change the objective of the movement
True my brother..

1 Like

Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by Dika03: 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
That's not a sea lion or sea cow
That's a manette

And for those that don't know, those animals are at the peak of extinction
They're many organizations around the world set to protect that species from people like you, over there killing one of these would land you in jail for an estimation of 5yrs

These animal's, in fact all animals where living in peace until human being's came along,I don't say God is wrong for creating us, but he should have thought of it because we have caused so much damage to this planet

Then the people who sacrifice to amend,to fix,to clean up after the ignorant once get criticized
Where you told that those people can't care less and be ignorant like you so as to "enjoy their lives" but no they decide to take care of the earth

We are getting to the part where the earth would die and so would every living thing on it including we greedy and selfish species,do please everyone should try
I didn't say everyone should I said (try) to do their part in helping to preserve and take care of the planet we all live in.
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by Crafteck1: 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2022
Abohboy:

Nigerian poor people children are becoming endangered species due to hunger, lack of affordable healthcare and education, this solves at least one, wetin be ur problem.
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by salih005: 6:16am On Aug 12, 2022
Nigeria is blessed
Re: Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) by Dika03: 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2022
salih005:
Nigeria is blessed

No cursed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Make Soya Bean Meal For Your Baby (with Pictures) / Nigerian Foods And Their Calorie Contents / 17 Health Benefits Of Egg Plant (garden Egg)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.