Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home (28726 Views)

Chiamaka Nnadozie Saves 2 Penalties & Eliminates Arsenal From Champions League. / Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) / World Cup: Croatia Vs Denmark - 1 - 1 (3 - 2 Penalties) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by joshuaidibia(m): 9:32am On Jul 12, 2020
tesppidd:
Messi has 700 goals with 89 penalties.

Ronaldo has 723 goals with 125 penalties.

OMG!!!! Messi Don take many pk but the guy no sabi score o. Ronaldo get better conversion rate pass cos he scores most of his PK

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by obonujoker(m): 9:32am On Jul 12, 2020
Heathrow44:

Is like u saying that because mourinho failed with manu he isn't a good coach, lemme tell u d rsn mourinho failed in man u, man u isn't a club anymore is a franchise, they don't av quality players, majority of d players never liked mourinho, Paul pogba was self-sabotaging mourinho's efforts with his goons like lingard, man u never agreed to buy d players mourinho needed to get d job done, Mourinho won UCL with chelsea in England, won UCL in Spain with Real Madrid, won in Italy with Inter, mourinho has all it takes to win, he has done it over and over and over again, there's no doubt in my mind that moments like this was y mourinho was born, that's y he's d special one! His born and breeded for time's of distress!

Mourinho didn't fail with man utd
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Babz1810: 9:33am On Jul 12, 2020
Johnkay01:
Lol

Can we now say

Penalties save Juve?
Penalties is part of football...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by tesppidd: 9:41am On Jul 12, 2020
joshuaidibia:

[s]OMG!!!! Messi Don take many pk but the guy no sabi score o. Ronaldo get better conversion rate pass cos he scores most of his PK[/s]
This man is not intelligent at all.

That is not the issue.

No one is debating "who sabi score penalty pass"

The point here is ; How many of their goals are penalty goals?

Ronaldo has many penalty goals inside the 700 goals he has scored.

So we call him penaldo.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Dalil8: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2020
Johnkay01:
Lol

Can we now say

Penalties save Juve?

Well Real Madrid will be winning the La Liga title thanks to penalty.

World Cup finals were won by penalties, so penalty is really important in football.

If Messi was good at taking penalties maybe he'd be a World champion by now.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by dumininu01(m): 9:42am On Jul 12, 2020
Angelfrost:
Atalanta won that game, as far as I concerned!!!... That was some serious balling tbh.

Atalanta, A.C Milan, and Napoli should keep up this improvement and form... Mr. Sarri and Conte, see una life!!! undecided
They just cheated atalanta in dah game... I'm amazed inter are struggling under Conte with the signings he made

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Dalil8: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2020
tesppidd:

That is not the issue.

So we call him penaldo.

How about this guy? grin

Mr Eibar, Pessi, Mr Retirement

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11905274_11850995screenshot20200630153359crop720x655jpeg05962ba19719c40c9076030e4d254103_jpeg6c6c7eaa4dda69ec7b6717dfe513e9af

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by joshuaidibia(m): 9:45am On Jul 12, 2020
tesppidd:

That is not the issue.

So we call him penaldo.

Oga u no just understand English na why I use pigeon. Still yet u no sabi. Your problem na ignorance and I dey ignore your type. Have a nice day. Quote me again and prove you're wailing lol

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Martinez39s(m): 9:48am On Jul 12, 2020
Angelfrost:
Thank you sir... This is what I have been saying. Under normal circumstances, Juventus should be battling top 4, not looking to win a clearly undeserved title.

This is easily their worst season since who knows when!!!
This is their worst season in a long time. Juventus should have kept their former coach and strengthened their defence and midfield since they were their weaknesses in the 2018/19 season.

Juventus as at now can't survive a solid team with sharp play. They can't just be depending on the individual brilliance of Dybala and Ronaldo, they need to work better as a team.

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by tesppidd: 9:51am On Jul 12, 2020
Dalil8:

How about this guy? grin

Mr Eibar, Pessi, Mr Retirement

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11905274_11850995screenshot20200630153359crop720x655jpeg05962ba19719c40c9076030e4d254103_jpeg6c6c7eaa4dda69ec7b6717dfe513e9af
*6 Ballon dors
*1 FIFA World Cup Golden Ball
*Top Goals against Real Madrid, Athletico *Madrid, Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal.
*700 Goals, 250 Assists with less than 90 penalties.

Gerroura here mehn...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Angelfrost(m): 9:52am On Jul 12, 2020
Martinez39s:
This is their worst season in a long time. Juventus should have kept their former coach and strengthened their defence and midfield since they were their weaknesses in the 2018/19 season.

Juventus as at now can't survive a solid team with sharp play. They can't just be depending on the individual brilliance of Dybala and Ronaldo, they need to work better as a team.

WORD!!!... I can't add or say more than this!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by tesppidd: 9:54am On Jul 12, 2020
Martinez39s:

Juve winning this league is a testament to how poor and one sided serie a has being since the last decade.

Imagine 9 straight titles for one team.

Bayern too, 9 straight titles.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Dalil8: 9:57am On Jul 12, 2020
tesppidd:
*6 Ballon dors
*Top Goals against Real Madrid, Athletico *Madrid, Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal.

Gerroura here mehn...

That's all?...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Dansuqi: 9:58am On Jul 12, 2020
Angelfrost:
Atalanta won that game, as far as I concerned!!!... That was some serious balling tbh.

Atalanta, A.C Milan, and Napoli should keep up this improvement and form... Mr. Sarri and Conte, see una life!!! undecided

My brother,your right.Atlanta won that game.they totally outplayed juve.I wishes they scored more goals.am afraid they will knockout psg

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Dansuqi: 10:00am On Jul 12, 2020
ThierryJay:
Listen to this - A staggering 40% of all Ronaldo's goals in Seria A this season have been penalties. A classic case of stats padding!

He can't do without penalty

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Dalil8: 10:07am On Jul 12, 2020
ThierryJay:
Listen to this - A staggering 40% of all Ronaldo's goals in Seria A this season have been penalties. A classic case of stats padding!

Well those penalties won Juve the league.

Same as Real Madrid.

Your dwarf would have been a world cup holder and this season's la liga winner if he was good at taking penalties.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by osazuwa23: 10:07am On Jul 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Dalil8: 10:08am On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Mursz: 10:08am On Jul 12, 2020
Possiblegee:
forget PSG will still knock them out

I no go hold my breath for that match or bet my money against them o! Atalanta dey hot post covid 19. I dey fear that team at the moment.

They have been consistent for a couple of years now, that consistency brought them thus far, and now that team dey play beta football o! Dem dey vex!

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Martinez39s(m): 10:09am On Jul 12, 2020
tesppidd:
Juve winning this league is a testament to how poor and one sided serie a has being since the last decade.

Imagine 9 straight titles for one team.

Bayern too, 9 straight titles.
You are right.

The Seria A this season to me has quality and great potential, but it just happens that Juventus is weak and other teams are grossly inconsistent. Juventus just has a little consistency. The Bundesliga is indeed one-sided, but Bayern Munich has great quality and can rub shoulders with Europe's bests.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Angelfrost(m): 10:10am On Jul 12, 2020
Dansuqi:

My brother,your right.Atlanta won that game.they totally outplayed juve.I wishes they scored more goals.am afraid they will knockout psg

Yeah, they are doing well now... but, knock out PSG??! That's a bit of a stretch sir!!!

However, it can still happen, being that Atalanta is in far more playing form now, since PSG players are still eating and sleeping!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Angelfrost(m): 10:11am On Jul 12, 2020
Possiblegee:
forget PSG will still knock them out

Well, don't be 100% on that.... One has been playing and gathering form, while the other is still eating and lounging at home.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Rossonero: 10:11am On Jul 12, 2020
Angelfrost:

Juventus has a far better team than some top teams across Europe.... The major overhaul they need now is in the coaching department, imho.

Damn... Even average Solsjkaer will have that Juve team playing far better than the nonsense we have been seeing recently. No jokes.

Except you want to tell me Atalanta has a far better team than Juventus. That would be the height of fallacy!!!
And i totally agree with you. But you won't bet on an average coach on his first season even with the best players who are just trying to fit in would you?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Angelfrost(m): 10:12am On Jul 12, 2020
Martinez39s:
You are right.

The Seria A this season to me has quality and great potential, but it just happens that Juventus is weak and other teams are grossly inconsistent. Juventus just has a little consistency. The Bundesliga is indeed one-sided, but Bayern Munich has great quality and can rub shoulders with Europe's bests.

Can any league ever be as one sided as the Scottish Premier League, or better yet, "Celtic Premier League"??! tongue
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Angelfrost(m): 10:14am On Jul 12, 2020
Rossonero:
And i totally agree with you. But you won't bet on an average coach on his first season even with the best players who are just trying to fit in would you?

Boss, at this point, let's be honest... Who is more average between Sarri and Ole??!...

That chain smoker will make a mess of this currently upgraded Man United team. That old man is legendarily average!!!
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Samuels90: 10:17am On Jul 12, 2020
D4donnn:
Nobody is faulting him for scoring penalties , but damn Juventus were really lucky , they'd really been dealt with , still laughing at those congratulating psg for the easy draw.
exactly my thoughts bro, told someone the other day. Atalanta will give PSG a good match!
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by banhammy: 10:17am On Jul 12, 2020
This Juventus coach is a round peg in square hole.
I pray they survive Lyon scare

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 12, 2020
Mursz:

I no go hold my breath for that match or bet my money against them o! Atalanta dey hot post covid 19. I dey fear that team at the moment.

They have been consistent for a couple of years now, that consistency brought them thus far, and now that team dey play beta football o! Dem dey vex!
forget form pass form grin
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Karleb(m): 10:19am On Jul 12, 2020
tesppidd:
Messi has 700 goals with 89 penalties.

Ronaldo has 723 goals with 125 penalties.

Messi has taken 110 penalties
Ronaldo has taken 114 penalties

Remember Messi started his career 2 years after Ronaldo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Karleb(m): 10:21am On Jul 12, 2020
tesppidd:
*6 Ballon dors

Gerroura here mehn...

grin grin

Messi has taken more penalties per match than Ronaldo.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Feel Sorry For Alvaro Morata - Ruud Gulit / Smalling Reveals What Messi & Suarez Will Do To Man Utd / Zimbabwe’s Football Team Arrive Nigeria Ahead Of Super Eagles Friendly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.