Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,413 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

The Epiphany/Myth About Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Epiphany/Myth About Marriage (1507 Views)

Why Do Men Believe This Myth About The Vagina Of Women? / Bursting Myth About Masturbation You May Not Know / Why Are Women More Excited About Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Epiphany/Myth About Marriage by Zabiboy: 9:56am On Jul 12, 2020

Sequel to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5983205/dont-think-ever-love-lady and also the Ugandan Lady that said "Marriage is Women's Retirement Plan after sleeping around", i decided to create this thread..
WHILE the Ugandan lady is 100% Correct, there is a twist...
Now here's the thing...
Marriage is the union of two people Right?
Wedding is just a celebration...and we all know the cycle; Men use Relationship/Commitment/Marriage to get sex While Women use sex to get Commitment/Relationship...
THE TRUTH IS THAT MEN CREATED THE INSTITUTION/ILLUSION CALLED MARRIAGE WHILE WOMEN CREATED WEDDING ( to celebrate holding down a man who would work for them till infinity) ....
There's a whole lot to this but i'll just keep it short and simple...
Women dont need marriage for anything at all...Infact, marriage sorts of reduces their access to freebies...They can get unlimited supply of sex, give birth, receive all manner of freebies, money and even investments without getting married BUT they marry just to make sure they have someone to work for them, provide and also give them freebies even after they HIT THE WALL ( OFF THE SEXUAL MARKET )..
For Men, the reverse is the case...They cant get unlimited access to sex ( infact, research has shown that the amount of sex SOME women get in a day or two is higher than the amount ANY man can get in his lifetime) and so they see marriage as a direct access to unlimited and unhindered sex ( when in reality, it actually reduces their chances)...Since men use relationship to get sex, once a woman is willing to offer them sex, they then want to/ see the need to tie down the pvssy as thiers so they can get unlimited access, hence the creation of the illusion MARRIAGE...
The truth is WOMEN BENEFIT MORE FROM MARRIAGES(which is why- as the Ugandan lady said- they see it as a retirement plan) BUT IT WAS AN ILLUSION/INSTITUTION CREATED BY MEN.. ...
One of the biggest FALLACY i'v heard is that Marriage (Women) CAN bring you favour, good tidings and so on angry BUT let me tell you something,
THE MOMENT YOU THINK YOU ARE "ACHIEVING THINGS" BECAUSE YOU HAVE A WOMAN OR WOMEN, YOU STUNT LIFE .....
NO ONE....ABSOLUTELY NO ONE CAN LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOURSELF AND NO ONE CAN MAKE YOU "ACHIEVE THINGS" BETTER THAN YOURSELF..
Like i said, there's a lot to this...But i'll stop here so it wont be too long..
Check out this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5928588/take-responsibility
#Redpill smiley
#StaySafe wink
#StayPilled cool

4 Likes

Re: The Epiphany/Myth About Marriage by HomerTimpson: 10:30am On Jul 12, 2020
Am not married but i think you guys should stop writting trash like this to confuse the serious minded youngmen & women out there

P.S THE BEDROCK OF EVERY SUCCESSFUL ENTITY IS FIDELITY coupled with FEAR OF GOD

And here is a question for you people writting this kind of trash: DO YOU HAVE THE FEAR OF GOD?

ANSWER: YES cos you never killed or rape someone before

AM NO SAINT EITHER...have a good day
Re: The Epiphany/Myth About Marriage by Zabiboy: 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2020

Re: The Epiphany/Myth About Marriage by akaahs(m): 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
HomerTimpson:
Am not married but i think you guys should stop writting trash like this to confuse the serious minded youngmen & women out there

And here is a question for you people writting this kind of trash: DO YOU HAVE THE FEAR OF GOD?

Since I joined nairalsnd in 2014, I have never composed to read unintelligent post as this.
Though is ur opinion, you hold urs I hold mine.

4 Likes

Re: The Epiphany/Myth About Marriage by Blackmoran(m): 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
I don't know maybe you make a research before writing this epistle or you are just expressing your opinion, if you just expressing your opinion I will take it easy on you..

In your epistle you said men marry to get free access to sex while women marry for security and comfort, you proclaim that most men don't have access to sex while women get tons of them. Let me ask you this question why is it that men are proud to boast about how many sex partners they have conquered while try ask a woman if she tells you 5, it means you have to multiply that 5 to get close to the truth, women are not proud to boast of there sex lives, have you ask that question why?

Before I tell you. In the first place marriage was created by religion, men are monogamous in nature meaning they take pride in spreading there seed. Then a man is not accountable and responsible to a woman he just sees them as avenue to seek pleasure and procreate, hence how religion create the system and institution called marriage where men now must take task of protector, leader and are responsible and hold accountable to any woman they want a relationship with.

So your notion that marriage benefit men is so wrong, men can get sex without getting married, marriage was created to cage men and make them responsible and accountable, the Christian religion even take it to the extreme by you having one than one partner as a sin.

I agree with you that women can get load of sex count but I disagree with you in you seeing it as an advantage if they can get a lot of sex count why are they not proud to boast about it? Because women have weaponise sex they see it as a bait it is to there own disadvantage to brag about there sexlife because which men want to wife up someone who has a lot of DNA in her?, the only kind of women that will boast of her sex adventure is a prostitute there vagina is for sale and not to trap a prey, and as a guy you having a lot of partners is a turn on to a woman she will respect you more and fight for your attention More, that is why you see a man who can marry a dozen of wife's

In summary there is a lot to gain for a woman than a man in marriage, the coded definition of marriage is "tie that man down to a few women with the bait of vigina" ask your self this question without vagina would the institution marriage exist
Re: The Epiphany/Myth About Marriage by Zabiboy: 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
Blackmoran:

So your notion that marriage benefit men is so wrong, 1) men can get sex without getting married , .... 2) marriage was created to cage men and make them responsible and accountable , the Christian religion even take it to the extreme by you having one than one partner as a sin.

3)In summary there is a lot to gain for a woman than a man in marriage, the coded definition of marriage is "tie that man down to a few women with the bait of vigina"

You just paraphrased what i wrote but with ambiguities
@bolded
1)100% correct....But these men end up seeing marriage as nothing....it's just a reality of the world...Any man that can get lots of women wont see the need to commit to one.....
2) grin ....Now lets take this scenario....there is money inside a bank (from outside you can see the money) but there's a gate you have to pass and this gate has security.....Now, Does the bank tell you ( passing by ) not to look at the money or it tells the security guards to lock and protect the gate??... If at all somebody needs to be caged it's the women cz they are the gatekeepers....if they dont open, nothing goes in
3) You can't tie down a man with lots of options using sex as a bait...just like telling davido to marry you first before sex....He would throw you out bcz they are many other options...

You say religion like religion is not humans that make religious laws angry ....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Epiphany/Myth About Marriage by kamikaze01(m): 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
HomerTimpson:

4 Likes

Re: The Epiphany/Myth About Marriage by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
Y'all are just too money and sex conscious on this Forum! Money, Sex etc. Op even tried to sugar-coat words by claiming women want "Commitment/Relationship when we all know it is Financial benefits you are really aiming at.

But again I ask aside financial benefits,what do most of you have to offer in relationship/marriage?

And I ask why do Financially stable women find it easy to live without being necessarily Married? Why?

And Finally, if marriage is more beneficial to women,and all women love to get married,why do society mostly Men drag women who don't believe in Marriage? Why do Men get threatened when a woman say she doesn't want to get married? Shouldn't these Men be happy?

Why are Men always the first to insult and shame Women like Genevieve Nnaji , Rita Dominic for not getting married?

Enough of all these non well thought out articles you lots write here! If you are void of value or empathy then look for a woman that fits your description and work out a convenient legal union if you want it. But don't come here to preach your flaw to people who sort true altruism. Mutual respect,love, commitment and kindness remains the bedrock of a lasting union. If you don't have or want any of those attributes please shut the fvck up and live your sad life alone! Haaaaa!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Epiphany/Myth About Marriage by emmaodet: 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
Zabiboy:

Bro,
You said women don't need marriage because it benefits them more staying single than married in one sentence, then in another, you wrote women benefits more in marriage than men.
Can you clarify that?
Re: The Epiphany/Myth About Marriage by Zabiboy: 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
emmaodet:

Bro,
You said women don't need marriage because it benefits them more staying single than married in one sentence, then in another, you wrote women benefits more in marriage than men.
Can you clarify that?

Like i said, this stuff i broad...let me clarify your question tho...
Its a two way thing that needs a calculated balance....you stay single and enjoy the freebies that come with it and then enter the marriage ship before hitting the wall...
If not that they hit the wall, most wont even consider marriage...a classic example is the tiwa savage, Genevieve, they are not scared of hitting the wall bcz they have investments that can take Care of them when they are old but most ladies can't boast of such...
So while staying single pays on the short run, getting married pays on the long run....in both cases, there are benefits

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Epiphany/Myth About Marriage by Zabiboy: 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2020

I'm not in the Anti-Marriage crew tho...
Most of my topica here are just for my own future reference....
I wrote this bec someone was telling me how marriage makes someone fufilled and how finding a wife can be a blessing...
I just didnt buy the idea, hence me coming up with this topic...
Coupled with the Will smith's case and the high divorce rates, Men need to know that marriage is a lot more than what it's made to look like....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Epiphany/Myth About Marriage by HomerTimpson: 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
kamikaze01:

Don't hide under the pretext religion to disguise ur simping. Awake oh ye blue pillers for the light has come[RED PILL].
so i should say the fear of satan cos i don't want to sound religious ?

Dude! Kindness is my religion- Dalai lama
Re: The Epiphany/Myth About Marriage by emmaodet: 6:08am On Jul 13, 2020
Zabiboy:

Like i said, this stuff i broad...let me clarify your question tho...
Its a two way thing that needs a calculated balance....you stay single and enjoy the freebies that come with it and then enter the marriage ship before hitting the wall...
If not that they hit the wall, most wont even consider marriage...a classic example is the tiwa savage, Genevieve, they are not scared of hitting the wall bcz they have investments that can take Care of them when they are old but most ladies can't boast of such...
So while staying single pays on the short run, getting married pays on the long run....in both cases, there are benefits

Yes, you are correct.
Both staying alone or married have there benefits and disadvantage.
If a man is rich or okay, getting married to him is a good deal for a woman but if a man is poor, even the woman deep down will be praying for him to die so that she can be free to date whoever she likes rather than suffering and being caged while she has what it takes to get a better life.
Seems Life is always front and back.
Marriage for most rich guys is a bad deal, it restricts them yet marriage to a rich guy is a very good deal for women.
A very beautiful woman marrying a poor/broke guy looks like a bad deal but for the broke guy, he had the best deal in the dating/marriage market

1 Like

Re: The Epiphany/Myth About Marriage by Zabiboy: 10:23am On Jul 13, 2020
emmaodet:

Yes, you are correct.
Both staying alone or married have there benefits and disadvantage.
If a man is rich or okay, getting married to him is a good deal for a woman but if a man is poor, even the woman deep down will be praying for him to die so that she can be free to date whoever she likes rather than suffering and being caged while she has what it takes to get a better life.
Seems Life is always front and back.
Marriage for most rich guys is a bad deal, it restricts them yet marriage to a rich guy is a very good deal for women.
A very beautiful woman marrying a poor/broke guy looks like a bad deal but for the broke guy, he had the best deal in the dating/marriage market

Well said...
But we all know it's almost impossible for the bolded above to happen grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Epiphany/Myth About Marriage by emmaodet: 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
Zabiboy:

[font=serif]
Well said...
But we all know it almost impossible for the bolded above to happen grin grin
[/b]

grin grin

Yes bro, yes bro
Re: The Epiphany/Myth About Marriage by Nyamuriflathead: 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nice Work Zabiboy
Re: The Epiphany/Myth About Marriage by Nyamuriflathead: 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
?
Re: The Epiphany/Myth About Marriage by Nyamuriflathead: 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
grin
Re: The Epiphany/Myth About Marriage by Skepticus: 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
Zabiboy:

Sequel to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5983205/dont-think-ever-love-lady and also the Ugandan Lady that said "Marriage is Women's Retirement Plan after sleeping around", i decided to create this thread..
WHILE the Ugandan lady is 100% Correct, there is a twist...
Now here's the thing...
Marriage is the union of two people Right?
Wedding is just a celebration...and we all know the cycle; Men use Relationship/Commitment/Marriage to get sex While Women use sex to get Commitment/Relationship...
THE TRUTH IS THAT MEN CREATED THE INSTITUTION/ILLUSION CALLED MARRIAGE WHILE WOMEN CREATED WEDDING ( to celebrate holding down a man who would work for them till infinity) ....
There's a whole lot to this but i'll just keep it short and simple...
Women dont need marriage for anything at all...Infact, marriage sorts of reduces their access to freebies...They can get unlimited supply of sex, give birth, receive all manner of freebies, money and even investments without getting married BUT they marry just to make sure they have someone to work for them, provide and also give them freebies even after they HIT THE WALL ( OFF THE SEXUAL MARKET )..
For Men, the reverse is the case...They cant get unlimited access to sex ( infact, research has shown that the amount of sex SOME women get in a day or two is higher than the amount ANY man can get in his lifetime) and so they see marriage as a direct access to unlimited and unhindered sex ( when in reality, it actually reduces their chances)...Since men use relationship to get sex, once a woman is willing to offer them sex, they then want to/ see the need to tie down the pvssy as thiers so they can get unlimited access, hence the creation of the illusion MARRIAGE...
The truth is WOMEN BENEFIT MORE FROM MARRIAGES(which is why- as the Ugandan lady said- they see it as a retirement plan) BUT IT WAS AN ILLUSION/INSTITUTION CREATED BY MEN.. ...
One of the biggest FALLACY i'v heard is that Marriage (Women) CAN bring you favour, good tidings and so on angry BUT let me tell you something,
THE MOMENT YOU THINK YOU ARE "ACHIEVING THINGS" BECAUSE YOU HAVE A WOMAN OR WOMEN, YOU STUNT LIFE .....
NO ONE....ABSOLUTELY NO ONE CAN LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOURSELF AND NO ONE CAN MAKE YOU "ACHIEVE THINGS" BETTER THAN YOURSELF..
Like i said, there's a lot to this...But i'll stop here so it wont be too long..
Check out this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5928588/take-responsibility
#Redpill smiley
#StaySafe wink
#StayPilled cool

Zabiboy, you are valid with the knowledge of TRP.

Much respect!

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video Of Slay Queen Riding A Bike With No Pan₸y Causes Stir Online / If You Are Not A Virgin, You Don't Deserve A Bride Price. / I Love This. See Why [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.