Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Man Break's Up With Girlfriend For Calling him Bob Daddy During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Break's Up With Girlfriend For Calling him Bob Daddy During Sex (1109 Views)

Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Break's Up With Girlfriend For Calling him Bob Daddy During Sex by motionarena: 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
Lol

Is this a good reason to break up with a girlfriend.

Re: Man Break's Up With Girlfriend For Calling him Bob Daddy During Sex by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
Lol... Laugh wan kee me hooo cheesy cheesy.. I support him breaking up.. cuz to me,
[/b]*Out of the abundance of the heart, speaketh the mouth*[b]..
Maybe that is how bop daddy works, who knows. Only she..
Re: Man Break's Up With Girlfriend For Calling him Bob Daddy During Sex by Princessogaraya(f): 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
grin angry
Re: Man Break's Up With Girlfriend For Calling him Bob Daddy During Sex by Bartork(m): 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
Funny
Re: Man Break's Up With Girlfriend For Calling him Bob Daddy During Sex by Dannyfan(m): 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
If someone speaks during sex or when drunk he/she spoke the truth. I've never been in any of the situation shaaa, but that's what majority reckon with.
Re: Man Break's Up With Girlfriend For Calling him Bob Daddy During Sex by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
motionarena:
Lol

Is this a good reason to break up with a girlfriend.
He broke up coz he's suffering from brain-deficiency tongue

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Inform My Boyfriend I Was Coming To His House, When I Got There, I Saw / Why Are U Afraid Of Getting Married Or Going Into A Relationship / Female Masturbation - Things You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.