Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

See Where Love Has Landed Me Into. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Where Love Has Landed Me Into. (920 Views)

Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems / Sex With My Sugar Mummy Has Landed Me In Trouble / Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Where Love Has Landed Me Into. by skimena: 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
There's this sweet beautiful girl I'm attracted to. and I also think she likes me because we get along easily. I'm thinking of expressing my feelings to her but I'm putting so many things into consideration. e.g her dad is a very popular and strong juju priest. people come to him from far and near for solutions either for good or for bad. her dad is highly respected and neighbors also fear him. nobody wants to dare him. another thing I'm also thinking about is my family. will it be a thing of pride to them that I'm associating with the daughter of a popular native doctor whom they think is a wicked man?. what I feel for her is nothing but love but at the same time I'm confused. Just thinking aloud. your advice might just be of help
Re: See Where Love Has Landed Me Into. by alexsoftwork(m): 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
Egugun be careful ba express u .........

3 Likes

Re: See Where Love Has Landed Me Into. by alexsoftwork(m): 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
Egugun be careful na express u .........

1 Like

Re: See Where Love Has Landed Me Into. by Starz825(m): 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
I just pity your life....
what men fail to realize is ...u not just getting married to a woman but u will also be in *entanglement with her family....
her father being a juju priest should be a no no for you..... though not her fault but then your future as a man should also be very important to you...

stay away from her....u might regret it...if u don't...
Because immediately you get married to her...your own family will abandon you with your cross....

Fetish families are no go area for me..
they can finish your life esp when you are doing well financially..
..Dem no get joy at all!!....no try am oo!!

4 Likes

Re: See Where Love Has Landed Me Into. by longetivity(m): 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
it will end in TEARS

2 Likes

Re: See Where Love Has Landed Me Into. by kingvick09(m): 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
skimena:
There's this sweet beautiful girl I'm attracted to. and I also think she likes me because we get along easily. I'm thinking of expressing my feelings to her but I'm putting so many things into consideration. e.g her dad is a very popular and strong juju priest. people come to him from far and near for solutions either for good or for bad. her dad is highly respected and neighbors also fear him. nobody wants to dare him. another thing I'm also thinking about is my family. will it be a thing of pride to them that I'm associating with the daughter of a popular native doctor whom they think is a wicked man?. what I feel for her is nothing but love but at the same time I'm confused. Just thinking aloud. your advice might just be of help

never mind what people say!same time, becareful you know whats best for you.SO MAKE THE DECISIONS
Re: See Where Love Has Landed Me Into. by Franktom247(m): 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
Dont mind them na jealousy go kill them all i see is free money ritual without side effects ride on padi mi
Re: See Where Love Has Landed Me Into. by iTroll: 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
Franktom247:
Dont mind them na jealousy go kill them all i see is free money ritual without side effects ride on padi mi
You are dull in the head
So this is all you could come up with in the form of advice?
Re: See Where Love Has Landed Me Into. by jmaxjohn(m): 10:22am On Jul 18, 2020
Skimena make we talk for dm guy

(1) (Reply)

Which Igbo City/state Has Highest Number Of Single Ladies / Love / Please I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.