Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

His Wife Refused To Come Back – He Is Loosing Patience-please Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Wife Refused To Come Back – He Is Loosing Patience-please Advise (1436 Views)

My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again / Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. / I Hate Myself. Please A Brother Is Loosing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Wife Refused To Come Back – He Is Loosing Patience-please Advise by Rabbi4real: 11:53am On Jul 13, 2020
Hello ma,

Please post this for me on the group for their advice. Its for my friend,lets call him Kay. Kay and I have been friends since university days and we have been close since then. He was my best man when I got married and I was his when he got married. However,his marriage broke down 3 years ago after several fights with his ex wife.

They were just very toxic for each other. Mainly because the wife was not ready to be submissive. Everyone tried to settle them but it didn’t work out. My friend was single until last year when he met a nice lady from my wife’s office. Lets call her Ebun. Ebun is a nice Christian girl and we all thought she was best suited for Kay.

Their relationship was based off on no s*x before marriage. Kay was happy because Ebun is a 100% wife material:kind,domestic,pretty (infact,very pretty),hard working and very godly. They got married In December last year. It turns out that Ebun was a virgin and she never told Kay.

According to Kay,Ebun is a 33 year old virgin but she kept it a secret from him because she was shy. But that is not the problem. The problem was that,Ebun complained that Kay’s manhood was too big and he could not penetrate on their wedding night. Well,,Kay felt it was just her being afraid because she was a virgin.

But the problem continued. Every time he tried to make love to his wife,she would be crying in pain. This continued for the first month of their marriage. Kay became frustrated as he had not been able to make love to his new wife for over one month after marriage.

Unfortunately,Kay got really upset one day and....

Source: https://livelystones.ng/2020/07/13/his-wife-refused-to-come-back-he-is-loosing-patience-please-advise/

Re: His Wife Refused To Come Back – He Is Loosing Patience-please Advise by Openbusiness3: 11:58am On Jul 13, 2020
He should get another wife on OLX abeg. No time to check time grin Check my signature to buy intelligent dispenser. Best quality North America product with warranty

4 Likes

Re: His Wife Refused To Come Back – He Is Loosing Patience-please Advise by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
Fake story but op try small grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: His Wife Refused To Come Back – He Is Loosing Patience-please Advise by DaddyRochie1642: 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
He Should Drink More Coffee and Sleep More Than 8 Hours Daily,... Once He Does this, She Will Return grin grin
Re: His Wife Refused To Come Back – He Is Loosing Patience-please Advise by Ayemileto(m): 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
Fake story.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Refused To Come Back – He Is Loosing Patience-please Advise by Rabbi4real: 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
Ayemileto:
Fake story.
Re: His Wife Refused To Come Back – He Is Loosing Patience-please Advise by Skmoda360(m): 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hokum
Re: His Wife Refused To Come Back – He Is Loosing Patience-please Advise by Rabbi4real: 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
What is the meaning?
Skmoda360:
Hokum

Re: His Wife Refused To Come Back – He Is Loosing Patience-please Advise by Skmoda360(m): 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
Rabbi4real:
What is the meaning?
Nonsense, unrealistic situations in a movie...
Re: His Wife Refused To Come Back – He Is Loosing Patience-please Advise by Rabbi4real: 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Skmoda360:

Nonsense, unrealistic situations in a movie...

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why It Seems Guys Bash Ladies On Nairaland / What’s Positive And Negative Side Of Seeing My Dead Dad In The Dream? / Traditional wedding of two Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.