Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

The Reason Why It Seems Guys Bash Ladies On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Why It Seems Guys Bash Ladies On Nairaland (1433 Views)

Why Do Most Guys Bash Women On Nairaland / 2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Some Reasons Why Guys Bash Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Why It Seems Guys Bash Ladies On Nairaland by FreeSpirited: 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
The truth is most of our current crop of women are now so parochial and full of shit. No thanks to an all time high spate of 'oloshoism', 'sugardaddism', 'materialism', 'slayqueenism' and feminism.
Most social media now seem to be awashed with women on their high horse of shallowness and attention seeking whorism. Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Tittok, are all nothing to write home about cos of how vagina people abuse those platform to shamlessly market their body and craft of slayqueenism to the extent that most gals no longer possess iota of marital value or moral gumption. Only Fame cruise, money and pleasure matters to them
More sad is the multitude of Simpsons on those platform who are ready to lick their stinking ass at every given time, which further emboldens and bespoil our women.
It's therefore a sigh of relief that Nairaland is a rare avenue for fresh air away from the women-led social media madness.

And guys seem to have a voice on here in solidarity, and therefore try at all cost to prevent our feminism craze gender from turning this place to their whorish haven of immoral attention seeking. It's also the reason guys stigmatise the so called simps from creating that culture of 'asslickingsm' that we so detest
Our girls can go back to Instagram, Facebook, and tinder to perpetuate their lascivious idiosyncrasies. Not here. Cos We are tired of their drama...We need a breathing space.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why It Seems Guys Bash Ladies On Nairaland by TheSourcerer: 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
It's just insecure kids/men , who call out women on social media ,especially the African women , they should be respected .....Fully . If you want to call a woman out , then do it like a man PHYSICALLY .

This red-pilling is lots of extra time on these kids hand

A Man working doesn't have time to ,create a topic strictly hating on the opposite sex , it spells frustration, how other sexually frustrated males join the band wagon is not surprising too.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Reason Why It Seems Guys Bash Ladies On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:
It's just insecure kids/men , who call out women on social media ,especially the African women , they should be respected .....Fully . If you want to call a woman out , so it like a man PHYSICALLY .

A Man working doesn't have time to ,create a topic strictly hating on the opposite sex , it spells frustration, how other sexually frustrated males join the band wagon is not surprising too.
true

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Why It Seems Guys Bash Ladies On Nairaland by NiRfreak(m): 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:
It's just insecure kids/men , who call out women on social media ,especially the African women , they should be respected .....Fully . If you want to call a woman out , then do it like a man PHYSICALLY .

Do you think something is wrong with the red pill? Besides don't you think women's bad attitude to life and relationship should be called out these days,? someway..we will still end up with them and they can fvvck us up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why It Seems Guys Bash Ladies On Nairaland by TheSourcerer: 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
NiRfreak:

Do you think something is wrong with the red pill? Besides don't you think women's bad attitude to life and relationship should be called out these days,? someway..we will still end up with them and they can fvvck us up
just live your life to the fullest buddy , Make you happy , Smile

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Why It Seems Guys Bash Ladies On Nairaland by NiRfreak(m): 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:
just live your life to the fullest buddy , Make you happy , Smile

okay o..As u live ya life to the fullest, still be careful of the women out there.They not smiling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why It Seems Guys Bash Ladies On Nairaland by hashtagged(m): 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
When a lady was ready to finger herself on an online live call for 30k just how much lower can they get.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why It Seems Guys Bash Ladies On Nairaland by Deicide: 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
Supply and demand so I blame the Guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why It Seems Guys Bash Ladies On Nairaland by FreeSpirited: 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
Deicide:
Supply and demand so I blame the Guys

I think the simping guys are to blamed. They freely dash out attention and validate those attention whores. So calling out the simps together with the babes is apt
Re: The Reason Why It Seems Guys Bash Ladies On Nairaland by fati2001(m): 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:

no need to say anything again..

4 Likes

Re: The Reason Why It Seems Guys Bash Ladies On Nairaland by TheSourcerer: 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
hashtagged:
When a lady was ready to finger herself on an online live call for 30k just how much lower can they get.
when a Nigerian Tim Scams a Belgian Simon, does that make all Nigerians Scammers ?
It's the same thing , no need to think deeper about that , enjoy the evening ,its a wonderful weather here though.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Reason Why It Seems Guys Bash Ladies On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
FreeSpirited:

It's therefore a sigh of relief that Nairaland is a rare avenue for fresh air away from the women-led social media madness.

And guys seem to have a voice on here in solidarity, and therefore try at all cost to prevent our feminism craze gender from turning this place to their whorish haven of immoral attention seeking. It's also the reason guys stigmatise the so called simps from creating that culture of 'asslickingsm' that we so detest
Our girls can go back to Instagram, Facebook, and tinder to perpetuate their lascivious idiosyncrasies. Not here. Cos We are tired of their drama...We need a breathing space.

This OP na savage.
But some guys here only got the courage to bash girls b*tch*s here because it's a faceless forum.

Re: The Reason Why It Seems Guys Bash Ladies On Nairaland by chinaka98295: 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
: just live your life to the fullest buddy , Make you happy , Smile okay o..As u live ya life to the fullest, still be careful of the women out there.They not smiling
Re: The Reason Why It Seems Guys Bash Ladies On Nairaland by mezico96(m): 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
Mehn...women of these days is so messed up, I had a conversation with a lady and this was her reply;

Me: Ms.A is getting married to my flat mate after sleeping with all my friends

Lady: So? The guys that slept with her,won't they marry?

Me: They are guys, and moreover its not good as a lady cos it spoils reputation.

She: (fed up) So guys are allowed to enjoy themselves and women are not

That was when it hit me that sex is now a game to them. Its more scary with the divorce rate in Nigeria now...as it is,being a single parent looks more like the best option

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why It Seems Guys Bash Ladies On Nairaland by Shortyy(f): 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
I blame women that give a shît about y'all useless opinions cheesy. No matter how a woman decides to act, she'll never please y'all miserable lot. I'll advise any woman reading this to be yourself unapologetically, and never bother about what anyone thinks or says about you.

That gender isn't any better than you. So be you, honey. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why It Seems Guys Bash Ladies On Nairaland by virginprincess(f): 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
Shortyy:
I blame women that give a shît about y'all useless opinions cheesy. No matter how a woman decides to act, she'll never please y'all miserable lot. I'll advise any woman reading this to be yourself unapologetically, and never bother about what anyone thinks or says about you.

That gender isn't any better than you. So be you, honey. cheesy
You and the soucerer has said it all, nothing more to say, THUMPS UP.

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Why It Seems Guys Bash Ladies On Nairaland by BaddieFreak(f): 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
mezico96:
Mehn...women of these days is so messed up, I had a conversation with a lady and this was her reply;

Me: Ms.A is getting married to my flat mate after sleeping with all my friends

Lady: So? The guys that slept with her,won't they marry?

Me: They are guys, and moreover its not good as a lady cos it spoils reputation.

She: (fed up) So guys are allowed to enjoy themselves and women are not

That was when it hit me that sex is now a game to them. Its more scary with the divorce rate in Nigeria now...as it is,being a single parent looks more like the best option
Just look at what you wrote, so men has the right to cheat abi? Well that tells how an average man think, they think about themselves alone

Society (society created by men, so selfish of them) made it seem like a man has a right to cheat and Bleep around while it is wrong for a woman. Men can sleep with all the girls in the world but they hate it when women do the same thing abi.

Why do you men always want to eat your cake and have it?

Seriously why are you all acting surprised because women are now standing up for their rights abi? Until men change, things will keep on going this way, so don't be surprised. The flawed society made by men has failed, women are getting liberated and you don't like it.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why It Seems Guys Bash Ladies On Nairaland by FreeSpirited: 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
Kingsuave:

This OP na savage.
But some guys here only got the courage to bash girls b*tch*s here because it's a faceless forum.

At least the facelessness of the forum is serving a legitimate purpose
Re: The Reason Why It Seems Guys Bash Ladies On Nairaland by mosdii(m): 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nigerian Farm Tools Are Useless...All Of Them.
Re: The Reason Why It Seems Guys Bash Ladies On Nairaland by BaddieFreak(f): 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
Kingsuave:

This OP na savage.
Yes you are right they only got the courage to bash ladies here because it is a faceless forum, go to their Instagram and Facebook pages and see how they are foolishly begging for women's attention. Mtchwwww

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why It Seems Guys Bash Ladies On Nairaland by Mandela27: 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2020
SOCIETY NEED TO RESET ITSELF TO DEFAULT.THE REDPILL COMMUNITY IS GROWING GRADUALLY.WATCH OUT 5YEARS FROM NOW,WHORES WOULD BE FORCED TO EXTINCTION.

PUMP AND DUMP WHORES,KEEP THE VIRGIN VIRTIOUS WOMAN.

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Why It Seems Guys Bash Ladies On Nairaland by mezico96(m): 6:54am On Dec 17, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Just look at what you wrote, so men has the right to cheat abi? Well that tells how an average man think, they think about themselves alone

Society (society created by men, so selfish of them) made it seem like a man has a right to cheat and Bleep around while it is wrong for a woman. Men can sleep with all the girls in the world but they hate it when women do the same thing abi.

Seriously why are you all acting surprised because women are now standing up for their rights abi? Until men change, things will keep on going this way, so don't be surprised. The flawed society made by men has failed, women are getting liberated and you don't like it.

Nah...No one has the right to cheat,I'm not a fan of that, I believe in one man one woman. All my live I've never heard a woman complain that a man is so good on bed so she can't date or marry him.

On the other hand,many women has and will be returned to their parents cos maybe she has lost her womb or shape during her adventures with "men". Some ladies now carry around is pit,borehole and well instead of vi***na...that area has been damaged to the last and you expect men to marry them?

Did you just call that LIBERTY?
Pls if you want to compete with men don't go sexually, do it by sharing responsibilities in aspect of bills and other expenses.

We are using the irresponsible ones to learn work grin
Re: The Reason Why It Seems Guys Bash Ladies On Nairaland by iTearHerToto: 8:29am On Dec 17, 2020
TheSourcerer:

A b!tch behind the moniker. Guys beware
Re: The Reason Why It Seems Guys Bash Ladies On Nairaland by TheSourcerer: 9:49am On Dec 17, 2020
iTearHerToto:
A b!tch behind the moniker. Guys beware
says the guy with the bitch tag as a moniker
Good Morning to you too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why It Seems Guys Bash Ladies On Nairaland by CAPSLOCKED: 10:05am On Dec 17, 2020
TheSourcerer:

A Man working doesn't have time to ,create a topic strictly hating on the opposite sex , it spells frustration.

A MAN WORKING DOESN'T HAVE TIME TO CREATE A TOPIC (OR POST) STRICTLY HATING CHRISTIANS.
IT SPELLS FRUSTRATION AND GOD-HATE WHEN YOU SAY YOU'RE ATHEIST (OR A SKEPTIC) AND COUNTER THEISTIC BELIEFS, INDOCTRINATION, MANIPULATION TECHNIQUES AND IDEOLOGIES.
ONLY FOOLISH PEOPLE WHO HATE GOD AND CHRISTIANS JOIN THE BANDWAGON OF ATHEISM.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why It Seems Guys Bash Ladies On Nairaland by FreeSpirited: 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
hashtagged:
hmmm
Re: The Reason Why It Seems Guys Bash Ladies On Nairaland by DMerciful(m): 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
Women and men are not same. When societies were formed, there were no night after pills or contraceptives so women who sleeps around tends to carry the evidence by way of pregnancy unlike men. There is also no difference physically btw a virgin man and a non virgin man but there's a difference in females. This shows you nature wanted women to preserve themselves. Postinor and the likes are recent inventions.
BaddieFreak:

(1) (Reply)

Like Mine, Not Every Mother Deserves The Fruit Of Her Labour!! - Redpill / Picture Of Genevieve And Ben Bruce That Got People Talking. / What Part Of Your Body Do You Take Care Of The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.