Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,113 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC (17961 Views)

University, Secondary School Or NYSC – Which Of These Phases Of Life Did You Get / How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by NewDelhi(m): 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
Alkheira:
Omo na uni o

Most of those nysc girls get damaged kpekus
Exactly weytin i dey tell that luminouz .. how can you say pussy yapa for NYSC than uni lol... A uni will offer you fresh young pussy, you have a higher chance of disvirgining a girl in uni than in NYSC. I served in 2010. I know I shouldn't use a lone wolf incident to judge but generally nysc doesn't come close.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by freedomchild: 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
To me uni is a goal.
As a pharmacy student back then, I banged and romanced some girls especially in my final year when I'm certain I'll graduate. Some of my classmates professed love for me but I stylishly decline until my final year. I banged 4 girls just in final year. I was banging one aunty like that till my induction. she was even calling me after I left the city. Uyo was a goal.
During my NYSC, I focused on building my newly found business. Girl matter wasn't in my agenda. I even got some green lights as a pharmacist corp member but no time.
I'll say that Uni is the place easy to bang girls. In NYSC you might be occupied and focused with thoughts and plans to follow after your service.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by luminouz(m): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
NewDelhi:

Exactly weytin i dey tell that luminouz .. how can you say pussy yapa for NYSC than uni lol... A uni will offer you fresh young pussy, you have a higher chance of disvirgining a girl in uni than in NYSC. I served in 2010. I know I shouldn't use a lone wolf incident to judge but generally nysc doesn't come close.

Didn't you read my first reply to your comment. As a corper,you have the whole city geh at your beck and call. Who cares about nysc girls looking for husbands. You have fresh young pussies in secondary schools (above 18 for me though), poly girls, colleges of health tech and education, universities. The market coverage as a corper can't be compared to that of a university student. In fact,you even get mature girls and women as part of the target market.

Youth corpers are at the summit in terms of target market and coverage

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by Drella(m): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
Does the world evolve around sex

#proudlyVirgin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by luminouz(m): 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
Drella:
Does the world evolve around sex

#proudlyVirgin cheesy
Iffa slap u...

LiarDrella

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by Drella(m): 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
luminouz:

Iffa slap u...

LiarDrella

Well,that is the truth undecided
Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
Drella:

Truth or not nobody cares

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by luminouz(m): 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2020
Drella:

Yinmu...

As I dey see u so,with your come-hither eyes,you don know plenty things biko.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by Drella(m): 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
Tabasco23:
Truth or not nobody cares
I don't remember quoting your poke nosing soul.
Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by NihiIist(m): 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
luminouz:

Didn't you read my first reply to your comment. As a corper,you have the whole city geh at your beck and call. Who cares about nysc girls looking for husbands. You have fresh young pussies in secondary schools (above 18 for me though), poly girls, colleges of health tech and education, universities. The market coverage as a corper can't be compared to that of a university student. In fact,you even get mature girls and women as part of the target market.

Youth corpers are at the summit in terms of target market and coverage
You saying thrash bro. A uni is far better than NYSC. During NYSC, you have busy PPA and most corpers are less bothered about pussies because they gat alot of thoughts for the future in their heads. Some have extremely taskful PPAs too. Like that guy said, most girls in uni, their body dey hot and they wanna explore. The kind of freedom they never had back home will make them wanna enjoy life to the fullest. If you wanna Bleep everyday in a higher institution, just have a small car and dress well. If you don't disvirgin up to 10 girls and Bleep more than 80 girls from your 100L to final year then you're cursed.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by Drella(m): 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
luminouz:

Yinmu...

As I dey see u so,with your come-hither eyes,you don know plenty things biko.

My face looks innocent na cheesy
Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
Drella:
I don't remember quoting your poke nosing soul.
I don't remember caring you know this post has to do with sex yet you're here saying I'm a virgin the world doesn't revolve around sex when you know what the post is about, do you think before typing

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by luminouz(m): 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
NihiIist:

You saying thrash bro. A uni is far better than NYSC. During NYSC, you have busy PPA and most corpers are less bothered about pussies because they gat alot of thoughts for the future in their heads. Some have extremely taskful PPAs too. Like that guy said, most girls in uni, their body dey hot and they wanna explore. The kind of freedom they never had back home will make them wanna enjoy life to the fullest. If you wanna Bleep everyday in a higher institution, just have a small car and dress well. If you don't disvirgin up to 10 girls and Bleep more than 80 girls from your 100L to final year then you're cursed.

I have known you for your antics in the ashewo thread. If you can't converse with me without emotional ENTANGLEMENT,please stay in your lane.

One love.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by luminouz(m): 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
Drella:

My face looks innocent na cheesy

Yes...face is innocent but those eyes ain't innocent. grin

What's with your siggy though? You advertising beauty queens or something?
Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
NewDelhi:
Having been through all phases of life and earning a comfortable income, I can boldly tell you it's a university setting even though many will argue it's during NYSC.

In A uni/poly/C of Edu, there are many young girls around ready to explore the life and freedom they've never had. Most especially the "omo get inside " girls. Lots of virgins, semi virgins, tight kpekus everywhere ..

To make it easier, just have a small car you dey manage plus a good crib and a good dress sense, you go fvck till your dick peel.

No jokes I had a friend who had more than a hundred body counts by the time he was graduating, I mean 100 different girls.
OP,your friend needs Jesus...
Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by fr3do(m): 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nysc mate
Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by Drsnives(m): 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
luminouz:

Share your truth bro

I won't be specific but will generalize it, Corp members serving in the north forge guys they do visit gidan mangoro..(brothels) as for the ladies there's always one alhaji lashing them steady.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by luminouz(m): 10:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
Drsnives:

I won't be specific but will generalize it, Corp members serving in the north forge guys they do visit gidan mangoro..(brothels) as for the ladies there's always one alhaji lashing them steady.

Oloshos?

I am talking of normal northern girls naaaa
Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by tnerro1(m): 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
Uni takes the lead, as long as u are not reading for 1st class, u can bleep from Monday to Monday grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by fwzolamide1(m): 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
Omo Na uni ooo, bcoz my roomie dey cary different girls come our hostel.
I'm in 100 level, and I have bleeped any ladies on campus I faced my studies firstly.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
SweetBuns:
A good example of a man with misplaced priorities.
I support you on this.
This goes to tell you what some ADULTS are thinking while walking in the streets.
Really Appalling that an ADULT who could Read and Write could come up with such NONSENSE...

This tells you the LOADS of NONSENSE people harbor in themselves.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
fwzolamide1:
Omo Na uni ooo, bcoz my roomie dey cary different girls come our hostel.
I'm in 100 level, and I have bleeped any ladies on campus I faced my studies firstly.
me and when don't see eye to eye cause I don't have time mostly because of the fact that I'm doing jupeb
Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
And uniabuja easy
Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by doctore212(m): 12:39am On Jul 14, 2020
My own na for street. Sikira (my main olosho) dey dash me kpekus once I call her.

Do u know what ma only one plate of Indomie total 150 naira. If na weekend runz know say iu go buy RC join.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by NewDelhi(m): 6:05am On Jul 14, 2020
doctore212:
My own na for street. Sikira (my main olosho) dey dash me kpekus once I call her.

Do u know what ma only one plate of Indomie total 150 naira. If na weekend runz know say iu go buy RC join.

For me, in descending order

1st UNI ( just package well)

2nd Streetz ( just get sweet mouth and package small)

3rd NYSC. ( This one no follow at all. Depends on where you serve tho)
Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by NihiIist(m): 6:12am On Jul 14, 2020
luminouz:

I have known you for your antics in the ashewo thread. If you can't converse with me without emotional ENTANGLEMENT,please stay in your lane.

One love.
Shora e omo yii... Moma treat fuckup e
Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by GeneralPula: 6:39am On Jul 14, 2020
Nah every phase soft broda.. If you sabi play your position!

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by aro360: 6:58am On Jul 14, 2020
plot booked
Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by Chuky7(m): 7:00am On Jul 14, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Your argument stands if it is solely based on Private owned universities in Nigeria.

Be like say you sabi...

Abuad. BU. Bowen...You go knack tire. very exposed girls...

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by selemempe: 7:53am On Jul 14, 2020
Baloranking:
Nysc oh grin grin grin grin

I dey hear different stories from my gees. Just make sure you're posted within SE/SS grin
why are yoruba men obsessed with Igbos?

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by Coldie(m): 7:59am On Jul 14, 2020
Nysc. If u serve for better place u go blow blow tire.

Just be a weed smoker, people who smoke dae get info abt loose girls well well

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by Coldie(m): 8:01am On Jul 14, 2020
selemempe:
why are yoruba men obsessed with Igbos?

I swear I no know o. U hardly see igbo guys give a fvck about Yoruba girls, but every now and then Yoruba men can't stop talking about igbo girls

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? / How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? / Animals Enjoy Sex Too: The Look On Lion's Face While Mating A Lioness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.