Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC (17893 Views)

University, Secondary School Or NYSC – Which Of These Phases Of Life Did You Get / How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by Drsnives(m): 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
NihiIist:

Forget , bone.

A higher institution offers more. Most girls don't have boyfriends or lovers. The ones that have aren't that serious with them because university love na most time just for fun, it doesn't lead anywhere except in a few cases. By the time everyone graduate, everybody go disperse like ants and move on with their separate lives. School love ends in school and that's why most uni girls are willing to explore and chop as much dick as possible because they "really ain't in a serious relationship". The ones that are in one have their boyfriends in far away states. Abeg, if you no fck for uni/poly or whatever, you no fit fck for this life again o.

As for the NYSC you are talking about, how many you wan fvck for camp and in your PPA? Throughout your one year stay, you might not have bleeped more than 5 girls (asides the locals if you have taste for them). In a university setting, you can even fck as much as 30 within that same one year. In NYSC too most girls are reserved, they form alot, they claim they have bf etc and many of them tend to be more mature and slow to having sex because they've seen it all during uni days. In a uni, the girls are naive, inexperienced and eager to explore. In NYSC, the zeal and morale isnt there any longer because they've "seen it all". So to me my order goes thus

University/poly/ college of edu etc

Streets/NYSC (Streetz depending on your location tho )

Cc tabasco23 flokii edyice freedomchild fr3do drsnives fwzolamide1 doctore212 generalpula chuky7 coldie

true

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by Kallantan: 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2020
It is definetly in the university. That is where boys become men and girls become women. That is also the age whn you are all mature and you know what you want. You can protect yourselves properly and do what it takes to avoid unexpected outcomes like pregnancy.I believe it is not just me but a lot of people actually think like that. Highschool is just highschool. The real life begins in campus.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 08, 2020
francesco01:

look. during my Uni days, I used to dress like a bad boy: nice clothes, good smells, good and expensive footwares,: ranging from sneakers, canvases, fly fast sandals and the likes. and I'm very handsome too . but girls don't flock around me. maybe cozbut I'm a very introverted guy and I hate noises. maybe that's why they don't come near me.

U said Ur handsome so I thought I'd check Ur profile pic hahaha it's definitely not of your head lol

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 08, 2020
Missyford31:

U said Ur handsome so I thought I'd check Ur profile pic hahaha it's definitely not of your head lol
Missyford31 send me message on whatsapp let's talk better there. 08135605028.
Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
With your wife/husband
Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 09, 2020
Chii59:
With your wife/husband
with you only.
Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by skyfather09(m): 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
NewDelhi:
Having been through all phases of life and earning a comfortable income, I can boldly tell you it's a university setting even though many will argue it's during NYSC.

In A uni/poly/C of Edu, there are many young girls around ready to explore the life and freedom they've never had. Most especially the "omo get inside " girls. Lots of virgins, semi virgins, tight kpekus everywhere ..

To make it easier, just have a small car you dey manage plus a good crib and a good dress sense, you go fvck till your dick peel.

No jokes I had a friend who had more than a hundred body counts by the time he was graduating, I mean 100 different girls.
nigga probably got AIDS now..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

14 Ways To Enjoy Valentine’s Day As A Single Person - Gistvic / Should I Marry For Love Or Stability? / BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.