Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,157 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University (18366 Views)

Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown / JAMB Budgets N100m To Prosecute 200 For Malpractice / Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by perdollar(m): 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
another Jihadism factory. they wl never learn beyond Arabic, deception methodology, bomb making and Suicide

3 Likes

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by NgwalandAbia(m): 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
These fools, want more bombs to land on them, why not use that money to feed their hungry street urchins.

5 Likes

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by AMI3(m): 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
I hope the money will chanel to it purpose.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by ModestGal(f): 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
Hmmn, it is well

But do you know that I can help you, yes I can, check my signature see how I would help you increase your clients, boost more sales and grow your business or promote your brand
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Simplyleo: 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
selemempe:
the university is about Islamic arts, law and philosophy...sure
It has nothing to do with Normal education. The north should just form their Islamic Republic like Sudan and Chad and stop forcing one yeye Nigeria on everybody
At least no one will force you to go the Islamic University. Or has anyone ever forced you to bank with Jaiz Bank?

So why are you uncontrollably pained?

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Cocolatti(m): 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
Nairaland and stale news

grin grin grin
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by holuwajobar(m): 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
SmartyPants:

Covenant University is a conventional university owned by Christians.

That does not connote a Christian university.

Nor was Covenant founded or funded by the State.

Do they have mosque in the university?

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by MaziIgwe007: 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
North can never learn.
So they're not tired from all the difficulties they've gotten for themselves through all this religious nonsense they're creating.

3 Likes

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by mvem(m): 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
flyingpig:

1. Shebi na state government fund covenant?

2. Swear say covenant no dey do top rated science courses alongside the art courses.

Whereas on the other hand, it appears your Islamic university will only be impacting Islamic studies to its students.

What a shame in this 21st century undecided
not at all...just like we have many Christian universities established with Christian principles that's how this will be. A university but with their Islamic principles

3 Likes

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by mvem(m): 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
MaziIgwe007:
North can never learn.
So they're not tired from all the difficulties they've gotten for themselves through all this religious nonsense they're creating.

but their are Christian Universities...same thing with this one
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by SmartyPants(m): 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
holuwajobar:

What does that have to do with the status of the university?

And I'm waiting to see your answer as to whether it was State funded.

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by MaziIgwe007: 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
holuwajobar:

oga, there's a difference from private funding from government funding.
Now tell me what's the economics or security value of such investment??

4 Likes

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by dalass(f): 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
kkkp:
the likes of covenant University is what? A hindu university

Which Governor gave 100M to establish Covenant University? All Christian Universities are built by the Churches that established them.

Muslim congregation should build theirs not using collective taxes paid by all faiths and atheists to establish Islamic school... Tax payers monies should fund secular institutions that everyone can benefit from. Thank you!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by cymone3kz(m): 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
kkkp:
the likes of covenant University is what? A hindu university
pls we should know that this is unlike covenant university and others, a state governor is not suppose to channel state government's money on a particular religious education in this magnitude when insecurity and other vices are on the rise.

6 Likes

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by holuwajobar(m): 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
MaziIgwe007:

oga, there's a difference from private funding from government funding.

Now tell me what's the economics or security value of such investment??

You have not answered my question
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Keemsleek005(m): 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
flyingpig:
Islamic university.

Is there a Christian university elsewhere?

Can't you establish a science based university seeing that it is the bedrock of advanced nations.

Religion no go kill Northern Nigeria.

Did you just asked that question?

Babcock university- Advertist

Convernant univeristy- winners chapel

Ayo babalola university- apostolic

Mountain top- mountain of fire

Redeemer- rccg

Madonna- Anglican. Etc

Am not a muslim but must you people always kick against another people religion? Am sure these is the first islamic University and we have alot of Christian University's. Abeg me we face our own Make them face their own.

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
IZALLA JIHAD UNIVERSITY
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Onabanj(m): 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
What the Bleep is the problem of these people?

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Lighthammer(m): 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
And the Anti christian buffon won't see anything wrong with this now
had it been the headline was different,you will see them displaying their stupidity

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by holuwajobar(m): 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
SmartyPants:

What does that have to do with the status of the university?

And I'm waiting to see your answer as to whether it was State funded.

State funded?

All I know is that it is privately owned

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Onabanj(m): 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
What the f**k is the problem of these people?
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Jamaall(m): 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
Weedsmoker:
Hope those guys won't later convert it to a jihad bomb making facility.

They can't be trusted.

A man without chris is crisis.......
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by MaziIgwe007: 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
mvem:
but their are Christian Universities...same thing with this one
And how many of these Christian Universities are funded by the state??

3 Likes

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
You guys really like carrying your religion on top head to much
Reminds of when i saw the islamic hospital in ede (Osun state) the first thing that came to my mind was that so they wouldn't treat non Muslims
Every thing will end in this life ohh and that yeye religion you guys carry for head might be a lie why now make enemies out of the human race with all this yeye fanatic acts

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
I was happy when PDP won Zamfara and Sokoto state, I never knew they all have the same dark terrorist ideology.
A JIHADIST WILL ALWAYS BE A JIHADIST.

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by MaziIgwe007: 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
holuwajobar:

You have not answered my question
Yes I have.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by AMvanquish: 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
wisdomkid:

Was it built by the state?

The statement said contribute not build. Or is it a crime contributing again.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Shakaranews2020: 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
Islamic this, Islamic that.

Meanwhile, The Shocking Truth Behind the dead of Tolulope Oluwatoyin Sarah Arotile, Nigeria first Military Helicopter has been exposed. Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHOiQVkS020
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
Keemsleek005:

Did you just asked that question?

Babcock university- Advertist

Convernant univeristy- winners chapel

Ayo babalola university- apostolic

Mountain top- mountain of fire

Redeemer- rccg

Madonna- Anglican. Etc

Am not a muslim but must you people always kick against another people religion? Am sure these is the first islamic University and we have alot of Christian University's. Abeg me we face our own Make them face their own.

State funded abi you think na the governor personal fund be this?

4 Likes

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by winkmart: 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?" / Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales / Anambra Residents Protest, As Church Hijacks, Locks Up Public School In Fegge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.