Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University (18372 Views)

Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown / JAMB Budgets N100m To Prosecute 200 For Malpractice / Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Matt0z(m): 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
So they can’t construct a non religious university
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by poiunt: 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
extol1:

it seems you don't understand what he is saying, what he meant was that this Islamic university will be based on Islamic arts, law and philosophy, and not trying to bring others courses aside these. just like a covenant university that some have mentioned, accommodate science, technology and others courses that advance humanity.
in a nutshell, he is saying establishing Islamic university is not bad but they should try to accommodate science, technology and others to the growth of humanity

Anything bad if they teach their Islamic knowledge in their universities

As long as Christians teach Christian way of life in their universities, I see nothing wrong, if they do that in theirs.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Farki: 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
kkkp:
So you have concluded even before the University starts. Typical religious bigot

Isn't it funny though that the organisation and arguably the greater religion is one of the main perpetrators of religious bigotry around the world.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izala_Society
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by poiunt: 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sleekfingers:

were those universities sponsor by the state governments?

Yes, many Christian governors donated to Christian universities in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Chitumu: 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
cymone3kz:
pls we should know that this is unlike covenant university and others, a state governor is not suppose to channel state government's money on a particular religious education in this magnitude when insecurity and other vices are on the rise.
And who told u that the donation is from goverment coffer? matawalle i already a billionaire before he become governor. u are wrong to think he cant afford 100m from his personal pocket. go check his networth.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
Keemsleek005:

Do you know how many people donated into the projects, even some states. I graduated from one of those university so i know what am saying.
If it is not the state fund..no worries. But you know in Nigeria, governors' cash is state's vice versa.

Religion and tribe no dey anyone actually.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by badman007(m): 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
Useless ignorant leaders.

I want to be a Jew in my next life.

To hell with foolish Religious black people.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
Chitumu:
And who told u that the donation is from goverment coffer? matawalle before he become governor. u are wrong to think he cant afford 100m from his personal pocket. go check his networth.
Afford wetin?
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by wisdomkid: 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
AMvanquish:

The statement said contribute not build. Or is it a crime contributing again.
Did any state government contributes in building covenant University or any "other" Christian University?
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by extol1(m): 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
poiunt:

Anything bad if they teach their Islamic knowledge in their universities

As long as Christians teach Christian way of life in their universities, I see nothing wrong, if they do that in theirs.
you are not getting it, teaching Islamic studies is not bad but teaching them along with other courses will make the society and humanity at large to grow
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by AgentNairaland(f): 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
What A Welcome Development, Maybe High Rate Of Illiteracy In North Will Reduce With This Noble Project.. Hausa/Fulani Amaka
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by cezarman(m): 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
This guys are still expanding and propagating the very shii that's causing so much havoc, pains, division, TERRORISM, war etc.

Such a pity sad
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by holuwajobar(m): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
MaziIgwe007:

Good. Now as a private institution, he has every right to give any rules and regulations.

But a governor cannot fund such institution with state finance because he serves the public and last time I checked jigawa is not under any law saying it's only devoted to Islam.

so such institution is a bad investment backed with a poor advice.
I understand you now

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by SmartyPants(m): 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
Elzak:

Likewise this university you people want to bury before it's birth. It's a conventional university owned by Muslims. The governor of Zamfara state is a Muslim contributing to the university, that doesn't mean the Zamfara state government is founding or funding the university.

What point are you trying to make this time around? You people were on nairaland screaming how there were more Christian-owned universities than Muslim-owned universities. Now Muslims get one and you people are complaining. Why exactly?

Since you can type well, I want to assume you can also read well.

The governor said the education will be Islamic. Not Conventional.

I actually don't have any problems with this. If you guys think this is how your societies should be run, then by all means have at it.

I just wish Nigeria could be split once and for all.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by bunnae(f): 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
kkkp:
the likes of covenant University is what? A hindu university
Are they government owned?
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Chitumu: 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sleekfingers:

were those universities sponsor by the state governments?
Yes! by xtian governor and secretly. yes xtian governor who belong to a denomination that intend to build a univ were in the habit of donating goverment fund sectretly. they show up when its time to commision it. xtian n hypocrisy are like 5 n 6.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by hadaydhollarpo(m): 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
Name anything after religious our so called leaders will rush like insect besiege sugar. I hope he took the money from his purse? Well, Zamfara citizens will not complain since is all about Islam.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Baslyramond: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
Pay salary..no
Construct road..no
Invest in infrastructure..no
Build mosque.... northern governor's will donate their life saves

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by gaskiyamagana: 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
flyingpig:
Islamic university.

Is there a Christian university elsewhere?

Can't you establish a science based university seeing that it is the bedrock of advanced nations.

Religion no go kill Northern Nigeria.

Libya returnee on line, reedemer University, bowen University are hindu Universities, abi?
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Barbushe: 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
jawalis:
Terrorist training university in the making.
Anyways: how can I seek admission to the department of Bombing. I can chose department of pedophiles as my second choice. With good connection, I believe I can be admitted to the department of Jihad known as headslamming department

Naija christians mad!
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
BOMB making factory Univercity of Jigawa. (BMFUJ)
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by gaskiyamagana: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
bunnae:

Are they government owned?
Money steal from government is used as TILTHE, donation to run it
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by gaskiyamagana: 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
Matt0z:
So they can’t construct a non religious university
As methodist, Anglican, Catholic and other churches did, abi?
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by poiunt: 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
extol1:

you are not getting it, teaching Islamic studies is not bad but teaching them along with other courses will make the society and humanity at large to grow

I still don't get you...are you saying something negative or positive.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Barbushe: 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
cezarman:
This guys are still expanding and propagating the very shii that's causing so much havoc, pains, division, TERRORISM, war etc.

Such a pity sad

I wonder whether be one of those wey rape small girls for churches. Christianity na truth conspiracy.

Rest di matter.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Sleekfingers: 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
[quote author=Chitumu post=91810976]Yes! by xtian governor and secretly. yes xtian governor who belong to a denomination that intend to build a univ were in the habit of donating goverment fund sectretly. they show up when its time to commision it. xtian n hypocrisy are like 5 n 6. [/quote

i hear u. But can u provide ample evidence to that? Because this is a weighty allegation

i dont give a damn if they build christian or muslim universities. But my problem is the governor sponsoring it. Those idiots dont pay tax to the government.....why would they use our tax money ... Both nigeria xtians and moslem are bleeding hypocrites
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by gaskiyamagana: 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
jofatek:
Misplaced priorities..... You collected tax from Christians to build Islamic university....SMH
What is wrong in robbing Peter to pay John?
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
flyingpig:
Islamic university.

Is there a Christian university elsewhere?

Can't you establish a science based university seeing that it is the bedrock of advanced nations.

Religion no go kill Northern Nigeria.

Even those that taught them their belief.... No dey stupid and foolish like them..

Its beyond... their belief... i believe that these set of beings are naturally or something has been dropped on their land to make sure they don't reason well and also add positive things to the development of the north...... This is far beyond their religion....
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by gaskiyamagana: 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
kogi2010:

the christens in kano run to jaiz bank for non interest loan are u telling dey can afford any? bunch of transgressors
Even there Christians dominated states are finacing some of their projects with Sukuku Islamic finacial assistance.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by gaskiyamagana: 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
perdollar:
another Jihadism factory. they wl never learn beyond Arabic, deception methodology, bomb making and Suicide
As it is going on in Christian Universities around the globe.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Franking: 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
Islamic this Islamic that. Yet they won't go to Saudi Arabia or Pakistan they will go to the UK or US.

Northern govs have money sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Sacks 12 Auchi Poly Randy Lecturers After Punch Report / Flood Takes Over Government Technical College Abak, Akwa Ibom State / Factional Presidents Emerge In NANS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.