Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University (18358 Views)

Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown / JAMB Budgets N100m To Prosecute 200 For Malpractice / Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by HRMK: 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
PERSONAL OR STATE FUND?WHAT OF THE CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY?ABI NOR BE SO?NA SO NOW!
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
Friend22:

Where is the word "funded" in the headline?
Where?.
Some of you have comprehension problem.
You think Nigerians mean what they said? Na you comprehend Buhari's 1USD = 1Naira and how many millions of jobs again?
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Friend22(m): 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
listowell:

You think Nigerians mean what they said? Na you comprehend Buhari's 1USD = 1Naira and how many millions of jobs again?
That's up to you.

I read what is in print not what someone else's think.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by tollyboy5(m): 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
Gamesmart:

Fool, but foolish intuition (the right spelling, illiterate) is still a foolish conclusion.

So are the Islamic Universities in the Middle East not teaching sciences?
Are so ignorant to know that we are talking about public fund here. Who is against Islamic school? It shouldn't be tax payers money it should be private investor shit!
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by darfay: 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
gaskiyamagana:
Who is this grunting pig, barking dog, croaking frog?

k
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
Friend22:

That's up to you.

I read what is in print not what someone else's think.
grin grin we see how that left Nigerians.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
dalass:

Don't dodge the question...... You brought in Covenant University built with Church members money... This Islamic University is being paid for from government purse which money comes from FG. Bulk of such money is from the South of Nigeria. We pay taxes... You people get high on religion and are just parasites! With all the years the North has ruled this country, what can you show for it.

The Northeners obviously don't pay tax... You just wait for the free allocation and when it comes, use it to fuel more religious fire... Better wake up and do better things with the free money now cos the time is coming soon when the North will start paying for all its done and is doing to feed off our money.. Including taxes from hotels and liquor and interest banking which is haram to you people...

Parasites.... undecided
Stop being a bigot and shun Islamic and Muslim related threads. Thank you.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by perdollar(m): 11:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
Friend22:

In your peanut size brain ba?

Delusional Human being.
gorimapa. Go join ur mujahedeen brothers in Sambisa
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by perdollar(m): 11:48pm On Jul 17, 2020
Abdulmujeeb52:
Stop being a bigot and shun Islamic and Muslim related threads. Thank you.
this guy finish u so tey u got nothing to say
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
Reacting negatively to Islamic and Muslim issue always starve some Christians. it's hereditary . Before, I did wonder how it affects their poor lives but later realised that most of them are arch-foe of Islam and Muslims. Avoid the unapologetic fanatics among them !!!
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 11:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
perdollar:
this guy finish u so tey u got nothing to say
I don't have the energy and time to debate with unrepentant bigots. Thanks.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Friend22(m): 12:05am On Jul 18, 2020
listowell:

grin grin we see how that left Nigerians.

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Friend22(m): 12:06am On Jul 18, 2020
perdollar:
gorimapa. Go join ur mujahedeen brothers in Sambisa

E pain am grin grin angry
Idiaaaaaat!
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by perdollar(m): 12:39am On Jul 18, 2020
Abdulmujeeb52:
I don't have the energy and time to debate with unrepentant bigots. Thanks.
paedophile and murderer like ur role model prophet
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by perdollar(m): 12:40am On Jul 18, 2020
Friend22:

E pain am grin grin angry Idiaaaaaat!
curse b upon Islam n it's followers
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Standing5(m): 2:58am On Jul 18, 2020
Friend22:

I think you Christians are seriously sick..
How the word "donates" turned into "funded " beats me.
This is all you read when bigotry has taken the greater part of your brain.

Well, when God can "die" for three days and resurrect himself them anything is possible according to Christians.
The most confused set of human beings.

Please is the donation private or from govt coffers? They have a track record of sponsoring religious activities with state fund already and so any such ambiguous donations will arouse suspicion.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Sibrah: 3:09am On Jul 18, 2020
Friend22:

I think you Christians are seriously sick..
How the word "donates" turned into "funded " beats me.
This is all you read when bigotry has taken the greater part of your brain.

Well, when God can "die" for three days and resurrect himself them anything is possible according to Christians.
The most confused set of human beings.

I only answered a question and look what you have.

Jesus died from His human form and not eternally. Be guided.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Friend22(m): 6:39am On Jul 18, 2020
Standing5:
Please is the donation private or from govt coffers? They have a track record of sponsoring religious activities with state fund already and so any such ambiguous donations will arouse suspicion.

So because the governor choose to do something with his own money of building a university for their own people who will also be attending it has become your concern.

Did the headline read Zamfara state government donate to JIBWIS?
Or, is it not Matawalle donates to JIBWIS?

See, all of us go school here oh.

This one some of you just choose to be opposing anything that does not even concern you shows how bigotry has eaten deep into your thinking.

Mind you, what you call science today and degree awarding institutions were started and built upon the shoulders of muslims and Muslim scholars.
And the very first or should I say the oldest university in the world is a Muslim university -Al karaouine university in Fez Morroco;google it.

So when you people sound as if Muslims are are problem I just laugh within myself.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Friend22(m): 6:41am On Jul 18, 2020
perdollar:

I don't need to curse you.
Because you are already living, sleeping and eating curses everyday.
That's why you are so dumb to understand what is and what isn't your business.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Friend22(m): 6:45am On Jul 18, 2020
Sibrah:
I only answered a question and look what you have.

Jesus died from His human form and not eternally. Be guided.

If Jesus "died" in human form, it means you agree he is NOT God.
Because God can never die - He is ever living like your scriptures say.
They are two separate entities.God can't be God and at the same time be a man. No.

You should be the one that should be guided NOT me.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by harbeebabz0(m): 7:57am On Jul 18, 2020
Redeemer University is a traditional uni bah?
flyingpig:
Islamic university.

Is there a Christian university elsewhere?

Can't you establish a science based university seeing that it is the bedrock of advanced nations.

Religion no go kill Northern Nigeria.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by gaskiyamagana: 8:13am On Jul 18, 2020
darfay:

i don't like engaging in religious bullshit but i'll say this once. you are a very stupid fellow.

muslims do all of the above too. muslim Alfas are the biggest partners of yahoo boys. why do you think they are always going to illorin?

stop your useless bigotry hence you may die young
Once again, who are you bastard threating or wishing evil for your father' mate?
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by gaskiyamagana: 8:16am On Jul 18, 2020
perdollar:

Tramadol customer sighted.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Gamesmart: 9:14am On Jul 18, 2020
tollyboy5:

Are so ignorant to know that we are talking about public fund here. Who is against Islamic school? It shouldn't be tax payers money it should be private investor shit!

Are you so stupid to not be able to read what statement I quoted and I am challenging?
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 18, 2020
kkkp:
So you have concluded even before the University starts. Typical religious bigot

I speak on behalf of alumni of ABU that you people have diluted what used to be a premier university to a sectional, tribalistic institution. And ABU is a secular university. I wish you the best with the sharia institution. You will be the ones to live with what you do. You and your children.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Sibrah: 9:34am On Jul 18, 2020
Friend22:

If Jesus "died" in human form, it means you agree he is NOT God.
Because God can never die - He is ever living like your scriptures say.
They are two separate entities.God can't be God and at the same time be a man. No.

You should be the one that should be guided NOT me.
He is God but was sent to us in humam form. He thought it not robbery.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Friend22(m): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2020
Sibrah:
He is God but was sent to us in humam form. He thought it not robbery.
Do you even know what you are saying?
God sent himself in human form?
Who is sending who?
He(Jesus) is God.
Now ,He (God) sent himself as Jesus (a human) to humans?

God is not the author of confusion
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Sibrah: 10:51am On Jul 18, 2020
Friend22:

Do you even know what you are saying?
God sent himself in human form?
Who is sending who?
He(Jesus) is God.
Now ,He (God) sent himself as Jesus (a human) to humans?

God is not the author of confusion
God sent his only begotten son. Who happens to hold the status of God also.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Philinho(m): 11:04am On Jul 18, 2020
poiunt:

There are plenty of christian universities, what of all the churches that have universities?? What are they?

You're shameless ..You said church,is church now government ,we are talking about a state government money traceable to oil revenue from the East .. Mosque should establish University not state money
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by poiunt: 11:08am On Jul 18, 2020
Philinho:

You're shameless ..You said church,is church now government ,we are talking about a state government money traceable to oil revenue from the East .. Mosque should establish University not state money

You dont make sense.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Philinho(m): 11:08am On Jul 18, 2020
SmartyPants:

The governor explicitly made mention of Islamic education.

Don't mind the power miss road government, who is fighting terrorist and is trying to hatch more terrorist into Nigeria...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) - Admissions 2012/2013 / How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?" / Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.