Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University (18370 Views)

Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown / JAMB Budgets N100m To Prosecute 200 For Malpractice / Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by tollyboy5(m): 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
Gamesmart:

It appears?

How did you come to that foolish conclusion?
What do you mean by foolish conclusion? Its intuision and you're not thinking at all ode! An Islamic university funded by a private investor is highly welcome and would be for profit.
But those funded by government are not generating profit for government. Now that you took tax payers money to fund Islamic university its obvious and glaring that the funding would be bad and favoritism concerning admission would be attached to religion, just imagine for a public funded university! The north are mostly daft
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by sulaak(m): 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
kkkp:
So you have concluded even before the University starts. Typical religious bigot
You don't know the meaning of Bigot.

A state or federal government shouldn't be funding religious instititions.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by MightySparrow: 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
martineverest:
covenant,Bowen,bells,Madonna,redeemer's, landmark etc universities are what?
Secular not seminaries. I bet you some of them have muslim students

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Sardauna24(m): 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2020
flyingpig:

1. Shebi na state government fund covenant?

2. Swear say covenant no dey do top rated science courses alongside the art courses.

Whereas on the other hand, it appears your Islamic university will only be impacting Islamic studies to its students.

What a shame in this 21st century undecided
Hey mr.man dont u know that zamfara is a shari'a state? go to your so called south/west states nd lay your complains there..
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by darfay: 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Their pains are criticism of
Gambling, Alcoholism, nudity, interest on loan, Yahooism, prostitution and other vices whic dh is their way of life.

i don't like engaging in religious bullshit but i'll say this once. you are a very stupid fellow.

muslims do all of the above too. muslim Alfas are the biggest partners of yahoo boys. why do you think they are always going to illorin?

stop your useless bigotry hence you may die young

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by ledaman: 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
flyingpig:

1. Shebi na state government fund covenant?

2. Swear say covenant no dey do top rated science courses alongside the art courses.

Whereas on the other hand, it appears your Islamic university will only be impacting Islamic studies to its students.

What a shame in this 21st century undecided
Why displaying stupidity on social media like this!
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by darfay: 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sardauna24:
Hey mr.man dont u know that zamfara is a shari'a state? go to your so called south/west states nd lay your complains there..

but when wike said rivers is a Christian state una won die. Morocco is an islamic nation but they aren't as wretched and stupud as arewa.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by ledaman: 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
[quote author=martineverest post=91808053] covenant,Bowen,bells,Madonna,redeemer's, landmark etc universities are what?[/quote ]they are called beer palour !
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by martineverest(m): 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
MightySparrow:
Secular not seminaries. I bet you some of them have muslim students
yes.... but forced to join every gatherings related to Christianity
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
kkkp:
the likes of covenant University is what? A hindu university

Do the students recite the Lord's prayer before entering their classes, or appear in gowns and relics? It's basically a knowledge based University established by a church and it's opened to all.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
Simplyleo:

I swear you get strength and time to waste.

You need not argue with those kind people.

Before you know it, he will change completely from the topic and start throwing insults.

So even you who appears knowledgeable could utter this trash? Mehn, that's terrible! You mean establishing an Islamic University in the face of banditry is the best way to go?

In a state where most of the school-age children are out of school and the girls are being married off?

In a state with high-level poverty and ignorance, an Islamic University is the best thing that the governor could think about.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Abayolaid: 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
How that university affect christianity or yr 3 gods? if i may ask. nerly all church in south west (yorubaland) has university. JABU is belong to christ apostolic church, redeemer is belong to redeem, and so on.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by babajero(m): 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
After you will be wondering what is the cause jihadist and terrorism in the north, here is your answer.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
Keemsleek005:

I do get your stand, wrong of him using state money. As much as i dont like talking about religion so i wont disrespect them, the truth is the north and entangled to their religion, even a professor can behave like an illiterate ( pardon my words), to them religion over everything. It's only 10% of them that are liberal.
You don't need to be liberal or accommodating. Again, it would be best if everyone lives with their ilks. I just imagine if oil is in the North.

Most importantly, practice what you preach. We do religion by mouth only, you know.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Abayolaid: 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
Work will soon start in ilorin kwara state, on another islamic university (ACADIP UNIVERSITY). Alhamdulilah
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Gamesmart: 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
tollyboy5:

What do you mean by foolish conclusion? Its intuision and you're not thinking at all ode! An Islamic university funded by a private investor is highly welcome and would be for profit.
But those funded by government are not generating profit for government. Now that you took tax payers money to fund Islamic university its obvious and glaring that the funding would be bad and favoritism concerning admission would be attached to religion, just imagine for a public funded university! The north are mostly daft

Fool, but foolish intuition (the right spelling, illiterate) is still a foolish conclusion.

So are the Islamic Universities in the Middle East not teaching sciences?
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Abayolaid: 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
Mr man u are not sincere, u said there is no christian university, and now u are saying with government fund, that governor is a muslim and nerly all zamfara natives are muslims. muslim never say anything when obasanjo use nigeria money to buid national church, he collected 10million naira each from all nigeria governors at then, and mind u he didn't gave muslims 1 naira when we are building national mosque. pls what is that?
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Elzak(m): 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
SmartyPants:

Since you can type well, I want to assume you can also read well.

The governor said the education will be Islamic. Not Conventional.

I actually don't have any problems with this. If you guys think this is how your societies should be run, then by all means have at it.

I just wish Nigeria could be split once and for all.
I think I want the bolded more than you do now. Not because I'm radical, but because it's obvious this combination doesn't work.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Yusman316(m): 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
dalass:

Which Governor gave 100M to establish Covenant University? All Christian Universities are built by the Churches that established them.

Muslim congregation should build theirs not using collective taxes paid by all faiths and atheists to establish Islamic school... Tax payers monies should fund secular institutions that everyone can benefit from. Thank you!
Anytime people talk about task payer's money in Nigeria I laugh. As if people actually willingly pay task in Nigeria
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Danmaiduguri(m): 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
Weedsmoker:
Hope those guys won't later convert it to a jihad bomb making facility.

They can't be trusted.

Shut up
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Sibrah: 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
kkkp:
the likes of covenant University is what? A hindu university
Private n largely church funded
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by mvem(m): 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
MaziIgwe007:

So if Borno indigenes support Boko haram, we should support Boko haram with them as well

And what if I'm a jigawa indigene??
How is supporting bokoharam same with you as an indigene having no problem with an islam based University...There are many faith based University with regular curricular in the world both government and private funded. I don't know how this is worrying you in faraway Jigawa...it is same as the state government wanting to build a State University
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Sardauna24(m): 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
darfay:

but when wike said rivers is a Christian state una won die. Morocco is an islamic nation but they aren't as wretched and stupud as arewa.
That's your perspective..
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Olichoke: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
Niceman12:

https://dailynigerian.com/just-in-matawalle-donates-n100m-to-jibwis-for-construction-of-islamic-university/amp/

I like Christians, they use their money to build their universities but Muslims will use government money to build Muslim university. Who is fooling who in this country?
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by bizhop01: 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
Best news ever for northern elders,
We really need faculty of engineering & technology for boko haram bomb makers.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Friend22(m): 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
cymone3kz:
pls we should know that this is unlike covenant university and others, a state governor is not suppose to channel state government's money on a particular religious education in this magnitude when insecurity and other vices are on the rise.

Why are you all this pained?
A state that is clearly dominated by muslims and a university that conforms to their religious dictates is being built ,but no.
Christian bigots are the once poking their nose into what is not their business in tge first place.

Because if it anything that has to do with the name "Islam" is mentioned or insinuate then yiu see Christina bigots starts ejaculating over the place
I wonder how some you think with your peanut brain.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Friend22(m): 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
MaziIgwe007:

And how many of these Christian Universities are funded by the state??

English dey hard oh.
Imagine, your bigotry deluded you to the extent that your brain read "DONATED " as "funded."
And we can see the mess that is been thrown around.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Friend22(m): 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sibrah:
Private n largely church funded

I think you Christians are seriously sick..
How the word "donates" turned into "funded " beats me.
This is all you read when bigotry has taken the greater part of your brain.

Well, when God can "die" for three days and resurrect himself them anything is possible according to Christians.
The most confused set of human beings.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Friend22(m): 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
perdollar:
another Jihadism factory. they wl never learn beyond Arabic, deception methodology, bomb making and Suicide

In your peanut size brain ba?

Delusional Human being.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by gaskiyamagana: 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
darfay:

i don't like engaging in religious bullshit but i'll say this once. you are a very stupid fellow.

muslims do all of the above too. muslim Alfas are the biggest partners of yahoo boys. why do you think they are always going to illorin?

stop your useless bigotry hence you may die young
Who is this grunting pig, barking dog, croaking frog?
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Friend22(m): 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
listowell:

State funded abi you think na the governor personal fund be this?

Where is the word "funded" in the headline?
Where?.
Some of you have comprehension problem.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by dalass(f): 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
Yusman316:

Anytime people talk about task payer's money in Nigeria I laugh. As if people actually willingly pay task in Nigeria

Don't dodge the question...... You brought in Covenant University built with Church members money... This Islamic University is being paid for from government purse which money comes from FG. Bulk of such money is from the South of Nigeria. We pay taxes... You people get high on religion and are just parasites! With all the years the North has ruled this country, what can you show for it.

The Northeners obviously don't pay tax... You just wait for the free allocation and when it comes, use it to fuel more religious fire... Better wake up and do better things with the free money now cos the time is coming soon when the North will start paying for all its done and is doing to feed off our money.. Including taxes from hotels and liquor and interest banking which is haram to you people...

Parasites.... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Sacks 12 Auchi Poly Randy Lecturers After Punch Report / Flood Takes Over Government Technical College Abak, Akwa Ibom State / Anambra Residents Protest, As Church Hijacks, Locks Up Public School In Fegge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.