Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,473 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University (18371 Views)

Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown / JAMB Budgets N100m To Prosecute 200 For Malpractice / Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Buharifan: 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2020
flyingpig:
Islamic university.

Is there a Christian university elsewhere?

Can't you establish a science based university seeing that it is the bedrock of advanced nations.

Religion no go kill Northern Nigeria.
very stupid comment. thunder fire you nonsense man
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by kogi2010: 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Even there Christians dominated states are finacing some of their projects with Sukuku Islamic finacial assistance.
but dey were shouting islamization at the beginning now they are rushing it because of the non interest let the christians open a bank and make it non interest lets see if they can

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by gaskiyamagana: 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
Simplyleo:

At least no one will force you to go the Islamic University. Or has anyone ever forced you to bank with Jaiz Bank?

So why are you uncontrollably pained?
Their pains are criticism of
Gambling, Alcoholism, nudity, interest on loan, Yahooism, prostitution and other vices which is their way of life.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Keemsleek005(m): 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
listowell:

If it is not the state fund..no worries. But you know in Nigeria, governors' cash is state's vice versa.

Religion and tribe no dey anyone actually.

I do get your stand, wrong of him using state money. As much as i dont like talking about religion so i wont disrespect them, the truth is the north and entangled to their religion, even a professor can behave like an illiterate ( pardon my words), to them religion over everything. It's only 10% of them that are liberal.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by farem: 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
flyingpig:
Islamic university.

Can't you establish a science based university seeing that it is the bedrock of advanced nations.

Zamfara makes barely #150m/month, this is almost 70% of that to frivolity. Anyway, allocation from liquor and other harams would soon land from southern states to keep financing their god.
Regional government is the end of this madness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by tot(f): 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
Farki:
The problem isn't a lack of love it's a lack of jobs and proper education.

I don't know what Islamic education hopes to achieve in developing Zamfara.

Anyways it's their state their problem.

It's everyone's problem because when Nigeria is placed on certain banned lists due to insecurity, it affects everyone.

My issue with this is the use of STATE FUNDS. If an individual sponsored it, it's a different case but money that should be put into governance being spent in this manner is just wrong.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Gamesmart: 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
flyingpig:

1. Shebi na state government fund covenant?

2. Swear say covenant no dey do top rated science courses alongside the art courses.

Whereas on the other hand, it appears your Islamic university will only be impacting Islamic studies to its students.

What a shame in this 21st century undecided

It appears?

How did you come to that foolish conclusion?
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by farem: 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
kkkp:
the likes of covenant University is what? A hindu university

How much is Ogun or Lagos State invested in it.
The government is spending haram on the nonsense because I know for sure that the bulk of their igr and allocations are from Christians in that state (the bulk of moslems are almajiris and beggars) and Christian states down south.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by bejeria101(m): 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
And you are paying bandits in cows. How wonderful.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Rukky121: 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
Well spoken
SmartyPants:

So then, privately owned, funded and managed Covenant University is nothing like the Islamic university which is being paid for my the governor of one of the poorest states in Nigeria. To think that you lot are applauding this is staggering and reiterates the need for us all to go our separate ways.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by precious1967(m): 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
unrepentant fanatics
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by cezarman(m): 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
Barbushe:

I wonder whether be one of those wey rape small girls for churches. Christianity na truth conspiracy.

Rest di matter.

Ion give a fu¢k about Christianity either.

They're all fu¢ked up!
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Manlikebaro: 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
flyingpig:
Islamic university.

Ecwa, Ercc, Convenant Uni etc
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Pristane: 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
The honest truth is that if University depends on Tax payer money as reflected here, such University can never be sustained. Why? Some will be reasonable tomorrow and stop this poor attitude of using Tax payer money to finance a private project. And when that stops, even to pay salary let alone installing facilities will be difficult.

Running University is not cheap. You must have a very strong financial backup not that type of donation.

Count your cost.....

Niceman12:

https://dailynigerian.com/just-in-matawalle-donates-n100m-to-jibwis-for-construction-of-islamic-university/amp/
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by bunnae(f): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Money steal from government is used as TILTHE, donation to run it
This one just wants to put mouth at all cost. Which governor past or present has built a religious school with task payers mone Come back when you are able to spell that word. Until then, it's goodbye from this gal. kiss

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by perdollar(m): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

As it is going on in Christian Universities around the globe.
deception kill u there
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by mvem(m): 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
MaziIgwe007:

And how many of these Christian Universities are funded by the state??
I don't think that's anyone's problem only if the state indigenes don't want that...
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by nokatakata: 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
kkkp:
So you have concluded even before the University starts. Typical religious bigot

What else will be taught in an islamic university if not how to die for Allah.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by earnit1: 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
ok
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Farki: 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
tot:

It's everyone's problem because when Nigeria is placed on certain banned lists due to insecurity, it affects everyone.

My issue with this is the use of STATE FUNDS. If an individual sponsored it, it's a different case but money that should be put into governance being spent in this manner is just wrong.

Their problem since they have chosen to advance their knowledge of Arabic tales by the moonlight rather than anything useful to their population. In the end they will be killing themselves in their own states.

China and Russia, America's main enemies, aren't banned, Saudi Arabia that sponsors terrorism isn't banned those bans have nothing to do with security.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by tot(f): 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
bunnae:

This one just wants to put mouth at all cost. Which governor past or present has built a religious school with task payers mone Come back when you are able to spell that word. Until then, it's goodbye from this gal. kiss

Maybe he wanted to spell TILTED cheesy
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by MaziIgwe007: 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
mvem:
I don't think that's anyone's problem only if the state indigenes don't want that...

So if Borno indigenes support Boko haram, we should support Boko haram with them as well

And what if I'm a jigawa indigene??

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by lucasalves: 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
Keemsleek005:

Did you just asked that question?

Babcock university- Advertist

Convernant univeristy- winners chapel

Ayo babalola university- apostolic

Mountain top- mountain of fire

Redeemer- rccg

Madonna- Anglican. Etc

Am not a muslim but must you people always kick against another people religion? Am sure these is the first islamic University and we have alot of Christian University's. Abeg me we face our own Make them face their own.

you just had to jump on a topic you have no idea about right? which of those schools you listed were funded by the Government? why can't Muslim congregations contribute to establish their own schools instead of establishing it with tax collected on people of different religions?

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by BanevsJoker(m): 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
kkkp:
They were not built with Government funds.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by tot(f): 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
Farki:

Their problem since they have chosen to advance their knowledge of Arabic tales by the moonlight rather than anything useful to their population. In the end they will be killing themselves in their own states.

China and Russia, America's main enemies, aren't banned, Saudi Arabia that sponsors terrorism isn't banned those bans have nothing to do with security.

How many companies have advisory notices warning against travel to cities in China or Russia? Insecurity is a big factor. It's in everyone's best interest for Northern Nigeria to make progress.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by tollyboy5(m): 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
martineverest:
covenant,Bowen,bells,Madonna,redeemer's, landmark etc universities are what?
Are funded by people holding public office? Why are you people not thinking! It is bigot and bad for someone holding a public office to show interest and support for a particular riligion. The northerners are born with a very shallow mentality
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Smile4mee01: 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
Misplaced priority. One of the poorest states in Nigeria donating 100m to buiding a religious instituiton in the face a COVID induced recession.

The North keeps drawing Nigeria back and may eventually destroy itself if they not careful, this system of the super rich northerns and the many poor under privildeged multitude will catch up with them.

It may sound crazy, but i am begining to feel the ealier ther south & west break off from the North the better. Nigeria may never reach its full potential with the Northern Nigeria existent.

#Kunuboy

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by tollyboy5(m): 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
Simplyleo:

At least no one will force you to go the Islamic University. Or has anyone ever forced you to bank with Jaiz Bank?

So why are you uncontrollably pained?
Someone holding public office should not be the one funding of supporting riligious affiliated goals undecided
Its not about Islam , it about ignorant north. They divert public funds to building mosque. I'm tired of seeing northern beggers in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by ehinmowo: 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
kkkp:

There northern Moslim children in CU. It's not a place of indoctrination. Which is what you people will turn that school eventually. I will not be surprised if Jihad ideologies are also taught there
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Olabenjamen22(m): 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
Keemsleek005:

Did you just asked that question?

Babcock university- Advertist

Convernant univeristy- winners chapel

Ayo babalola university- apostolic

Mountain top- mountain of fire

Redeemer- rccg

Madonna- Anglican. Etc

Am not a muslim but must you people always kick against another people religion? Am sure these is the first islamic University and we have alot of Christian University's. Abeg me we face our own Make them face their own.

What of alkama university?
What of cresent university?

Do you want me to continue the list, hopeless troll.

Can you show us any of those university's above that was built with taxpayer money.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by tollyboy5(m): 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
eodavids:

Very funny people In Nairaland. One cannot escape laughing when viewing threads on this noble forum.

God bless Seun.

On the issue of this proposed university: it must be seen as a welcome Development. Education is Education.

May be titled Islamic university, but I am sure when completed, it will include Arts, technology and sciences in its courses of study.

I also know that it will have Christians lecturers among the facilitators of studies when in operation.

Christian students will also (perhaps) study there. So, why should both Christians and Muslims applaud the initiative?

#Letislamicuniversitycomeonboard!
The problem we are having is the funding from general tax payers money.
Re: Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University by Olabenjamen22(m): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
Chitumu:
Yes! by xtian governor and secretly. yes xtian governor who belong to a denomination that intend to build a univ were in the habit of donating goverment fund sectretly. they show up when its time to commision it. xtian n hypocrisy are like 5 n 6.

Oloriburuku leleyi sha.

You think everyone is like your dead gigolo fake prophet that hide to do evil cheesy grin

You can't be a mumuslim and still be sane

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Sacks 12 Auchi Poly Randy Lecturers After Punch Report / Flood Takes Over Government Technical College Abak, Akwa Ibom State / Anambra Residents Protest, As Church Hijacks, Locks Up Public School In Fegge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.