Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? (27183 Views)

"I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) / I Am Looking For A Rich Husband / Most Females On Romanceland Are Desperate For A Rich Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by cococandy(f): 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2020
pocohantas:
Thread is for ladies, first 17 commenters are men. You guys should kuku assume you have vaginas and take the floor.

Tufiakwa for this generation of men. Na una type dey go August meeting.

If this comment triggers you, please change. grin

grin
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
Durentt:
you wan shake table
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
Poshriel:
Very rich with a very rich husband

Most preferred
gold-digger
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by kelish(f): 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
ValCon888:
They'll like to be rich and also have a rich husband so they can keep their money and drain their husband dry.

You got it. There is this joy in collecting from hubby knowing fully well you've got that money. cheers
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
pocohantas:
Thread is for ladies, first 17 commenters are men. You guys should kuku assume you have vaginas and take the floor.

they're coming for your head
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by vickydankal(f): 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
With the type of man I got married to, I don’t mind him having the money while I marry him, I trust his financial capabilities. (my husband for the money )

Then, like 8 years ago when I was an unmarried single woman, I would have said give me the money( I would have useless the money to slay, pepper them and maybe invest small after dressing to kill).

That’s me though no a general rule for all ladies. For me it took marriage to open my eyes in some aspects of life.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
IamPlato:
Let Me Speak For The Nigerian girls

Here Is What They Will Say

I want To Be Rich and Also Marry A Rich Man but My Money Is My Money and His Money Is Our Money... wink

Set awon uyaiincomparabl that Can Be Comparable
deadreat,where is the money you took from NLders?scammer

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by womenareapes: 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
Durentt:
Like 20 million dollars rich, if given the option to be that rich or have a man that rich that would stay with you indefinitely. What would you choose.

Feminists you are welcome to comment

Naija women will rather choose to marry a rich man than becoming rich themselves. undecided

this useless black women are so worthless that the only value them think they got is there smelly overused pus.sy undecided
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by mamaEkaette(f): 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2020
I wanna b so Rich..
Nothing sweet pass say u get your man money...
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Fkforyou(m): 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2020
This thread is hilarious. grin

I noticed most of them can't confidently say they want to be rich without adding "rich husbands" to their wealth. It goes to show that they want to be wealthy (just to sound smart) but still want rich husbands (their basic instincts) grin

They also want to be rich but still want to keep an eye on their husbands wealth because apparently husbands wealth has more value than having their own money.. wink cheesy so much for being"Independent" don't you think wink. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Reucy(f): 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
To be sincerely honest, I prefer to be very rich,. God forgive me, have never for one day pray for a rich hubby.
My everyday prayer is for God to prosper the work of my hands.
Wherever future hubby is, he should be praying his own prayer too so that when we eventually meet, money isn't gonna be the issue.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Aremynart: 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
ValCon888:
They'll like to be rich and also have a rich husband so they can keep their money and drain their husband dry.

Sigh!
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by manunitedbabes: 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
Hahahhaah abeg let me be rich cos me I don't have much wahala i believe I can take good care of my husband wela... But husband? Hmmmmmmm side chicks got his back
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by marianays(f): 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by sweetrace(f): 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
Durentt:
Like 20 million dollars rich, if given the option to be that rich or have a man that rich that would stay with you indefinitely. What would you choose.

Feminists you are welcome to comment

Why can’t both be rich? If one is rich, it is just to sponsor the other partner.
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by earnit1: 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2020
Oh
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by tomdon(m): 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2020
Foolish question. Lolzz
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Emma1Oj(m): 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
Poshriel:
Very rich with a very rich husband
Most preferred
I know that's what u will want.. lekpa!!
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Realmenlovetruly(m): 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
Well theres nothing bad in you being rich as a lady

But there is this nature in every ladies that has money than their hubby

Believe me that nature is in every ladies even in you

It just that it wont reveal now that you are still hustling but trust me its there

And its usually reveal itself when a lady makes it and the hubby has not

May good God bless every man to be the head we are

Amen
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by mrkings84(m): 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
ValCon888:

Sense will not kill u
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by LaReinaa(f): 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
pocohantas:

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by LaReinaa(f): 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
Do we really have to choose
Who said we can’t have both grin grin
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by smiliyB(f): 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
pocohantas:

I tire ooo embarassed :- angry I don't even know if the question is for them or the ladies...they kukuma won't allow us answer ni
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Kriss216: 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
pocohantas:

cheesy cheesy
I'll not change.
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by smiliyB(f): 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
LaReinaa:
Do we really have to choose
Who said we can’t have both grin grin
Exactly! That's what I want to say cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Alexaonfleek: 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Reex12(m): 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
Mgtowmonk:
Amen.
Do you think you deserve a rich husband though? considering how you look?
Lol my broda mgtowmonk even mamaiyabong want rich husband too the hustle is real
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Fkforyou(m): 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
Mgtowmonk:
wow!
did you apply any kind of critical thinking before coming up with such a conclusion?
Probably not lmao grin
Your brain nah diamond indeed...(diamonds don't think so I'm not surprised)

Are you mad or something!?

If you are sad why not get the fvck off internet instead of trolling her.

If them born your papa well post your picture.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by adolebenito17(m): 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2020
just watching
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by thesmallgod(m): 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
luciouscookie:
I enjoy eating my man's money.
If he's rich then I'm rich too.
I love being treated like a queen.
Do you treat him like a King ?
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Uniquekriss(m): 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
The truth is that no matter how rich a woman is, so long as she has a husband, it is only natural for her to still depend on the man, that's why it's forbidden for a husband to sit back and watch d wife overshadow him financially, he go carry pikin Taya. tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Signs Of Men Who Control women Too Much / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. / Girl Leaving Boyfriend Because He Doesn't Have A Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.