Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. (40052 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by mrchineke: 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
stanliwise:
Everyone wether man or woman should get and ask for from anyone as much as he/she is ready to give to such person. If a woman can give so much their is nothing wrong in asking for so much. Except the partner don’t want such dedication and he/she is not willing to give also then things are balanced.

By the way I am a guy.

I hear you but las las whether my daughter is a giver or not I want her to be able to cater for herself.
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by HeavenlyCherub(f): 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
luminouz:

Please,stop yapping with the religious tone. It further strips whatever dignity is left of your stories.
If you are that good or will do anything for your man,surely,praying him or helping him to succeed is not too much? Demonizing someone cuz he is broke ain't part of the agape love una church dey preach? Since you enjoy grace and your successes are not by your own handiwork,why make it seem dating a broke man is hell.

Surely, you remembered that dream Paul had,of him refusing to eat certain animals he deemed unclean yet God told him all animals have been certified clean. The restrictions you place on status is all in your mind.

Funny that you quickly turned the route of a virtuous woman when I called out your moniker grin

You will not guilt trip me into anything I don’t care. I dated broke and stingy men that just took took and took. Never will I ever. I’m not saying one party should be a leach. There needs to be a balance and both people working together. The thing is people should just stick to their level. If you make 30k date someone who makes 30k. Both of you are up to par and one person is not using the other. It is not a crime to want someone who has their life in order when you have your life in order. Everyone has a spec. Just like you men specify the woman that you want in terms of looks. Nothing wrong with me desiring a successful man as I am successful. I will never let anyone guilt trip me. Instead of abusing me online go to work.
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by HeavenlyCherub(f): 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
mrchineke:

Tell your brothers to go and SOW their lives into a walking yansh and pussy only women. Go and ask your father what plan he has for your life when he ‘born’ you....yeye woman! Getta a here!!

You will not guilt trip me into anything I don’t care. I dated broke and stingy men that just took took and took. Never will I ever. I’m not saying one party should be a leach. There needs to be a balance and both people working together. The thing is people should just stick to their level. If you make 30k date someone who makes 30k. Both of you are up to par and one person is not using the other. It is not a crime to want someone who has their life in order when you have your life in order. Everyone has a spec. Just like you men specify the woman that you want in terms of looks. Nothing wrong with me desiring a successful man as I am successful. I will never let anyone guilt trip me. Instead of abusing me online go to work.
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by HeavenlyCherub(f): 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
luminouz:

I still maintain that being broke is a state,not a crime.
Why dont you practice your last line and reap the fruits then?
You love God yet you condemn someone based on his perceived present state? undecided

What do you term broke? Different translation to that one word. Why not ask what I meant?
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by lexy2014: 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2020
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...

See your life. So all these make up your own concept of dating and yet you expect HIM only to do all these for you? Chai,men don suffer oooh. Everything you put up there centred around just YOU,FOOD and MONEY. CANT YOU BLŌÓDY STAY WITH HIM FOR A WEEKEND AND JUST ENJOY EACH OTHER'S COMPANY?

What of prayer and fasting or mountain retreats to build your spiritual lives? That one no matter abi? Or pulling funds together to execute a project? Or you supporting him in a business deal and he does likewise? Jogging with him early morning nko or gym classes together?

You know nothing about relationships, LADY SNOW

Cc lexy2014

Bro, am glad u made d observation u made. I was also seeing it that way. D lady sixfeetbelle made nothing less than five posts. And in all d post she made on d subject, it was only about what her boyfriend is supposed to do for her. At no point did she even make d mistake of stating what she is supposed to do for her boyfriend. So as far she is concerned, a relationship is an avenue for her to meet her financial/material needs. D relationship exists because of her financial/material needs.

Take a look at d following reasons y she is or wants to be in a relationship:

"Dates, hangouts and meet ups at cinemas, etc. calls, car rides and texts, birthday messages and celebrations, random gifts and cash".

She can't go to the cinema to catch a movie on her own. She needs a man to do it for her. She can't do her b'day without a man's money. She can't buy herself a gift without a man's money. She can't enter a taxi without a man's money. Infact, her whole life revolves around provision from a man.

D most ludicrous of them all is d cash she put on d list. I had asked her several times that if she says she has a means of livelihood, y would she still depend on a man for cash if she isn't d epitome of an economic liability?

D problem is that she feels she is entitled to all manner of financial, material & pecuniary gain from her boyfriend just because she is dating him. That is just a predatory mentality meant to suck d man dry. In all, she says that is a relationship even when she has no idea what she ought to contribute to enhancing d life of d guy

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Sixfeetbelle: 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
lexy2014:

Bro, am glad u made d observation u made. I was also seeing it that way. D lady sixfeetbelle made nothing less than five posts. And in all d post she made on d subject, it was only about what her boyfriend is supposed to do for her. At no point did she even make d mistake of stating what she is supposed to do for her boyfriend. So as far she is concerned, a relationship is an avenue for her to meet her financial/material needs. D relationship exists because of her financial/material needs.

"Dates, hangouts and meet ups at cinemas, etc. calls, car rides and texts, birthday messages and celebrations, random gifts and cash".

She can't go to the cinema to catch a movie on her own. She needs a man to do it for her. She can't do her b'day without a man's money. She can't buy herself a gift without a man's money. She can't enter a taxi without a man's money. Infact, her whole life revolves around provision from a man.

D most ludicrous of them all is d cash she put on d list. I had asked her several times that if she says she has a means of livelihood, y would she still depend on a man for cash if she isn't d epitome of an economic liability?

D problem is that she feels she is entitled to all manner of financial, material & pecuniary gain from her boyfriend just because she is dating him. That is just a predatory mentality meant to suck d man dry. In all, she says that is a relationship even when she has no idea what she ought to contribute to enhancing d life of d guy

Your problem is lack of comprehension.
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by lexy2014: 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Your problem is lack of comprehension.

No it isn't. My comprehension is very intact except u are denying & disowning ur own comments or worst still u didn't comprehend what u wrote
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Sixfeetbelle: 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
lexy2014:

No it isn't. My comprehension is very intact except u are denying & disowning ur own comments or worst still u didn't comprehend what u wrote

It is, actually cause when you refuse to view the other persons point objectively, it makes you an unintelligent person.

I do not wish to receive any mentions from you again on this thread.

Good night.
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Alexaonfleek: 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
Pelxmiye:

Godspeed meeting better people and better men, i get your point anyways smiley smiley..but don't tag we the decent guys "stingy" but I don't give anyways, I'd rather invest in women who would do same for me... that's my philosophy in relationships "do me I do you" grin grin grin
Okay
Thing is,a good number of guys don't know how to balance things up.
We see some guys who cry about how they spend all their money on their girlfriends.
Then again,there are guys like my ex too.

How exactly do you invest in your woman?
And how do you wish for your woman to invest in you?
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by stanliwise(m): 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
mrchineke:

I hear you but las las whether my daughter is a giver or not I want her to be able to cater for herself.
no argument on that! It is a skill necessary for anyone who wants to be truely independent in the present world.
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by lexy2014: 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

It is, actually cause when you refuse to view the other persons point objectively, it makes you an unintelligent person.

I do not wish to receive any mentions from you again on this thread.

Good night.

What has objectivity got to do with d discussion, with my comments or ur comments? Or did u just learn d word? So when it comes to intelligence, all ur intelligence put together isn't up to an atom of my unintelligence.

Now u have received a mention from me on this thread against ur wish. What are u going to do about it? What can u do?
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Alexaonfleek: 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
Pelxmiye:

Abeg don't come with that overused "men date slay queens who care about iPhone and Brazilian wigs"... it's stale, almost every girl these days dream and long for those things, even the ones in churches and mosques and the religious ones, very few are just different and those few are either hardworking or just rich enough not to place so much importance on those things
Well,you can't exactly blame us,we want to look good wink.
That's where you'll have to 'shine your eyes' and look for who's truly interested in you and not the one looking for next atm machine.
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by n1ky(f): 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
Pelxmiye:

I don't fully get you , but I understand some points

That is it, The situation is in two sides........ a guy that is not
spending should not expect that ladies must be cooking and
washing his clothes as a sign of wife materials.......... it goes hand in hand jare

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by luminouz(m): 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
lexy2014:

You nailed it bro...
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by luminouz(m): 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

What do you term broke? Different translation to that one word. Why not ask what I meant?

Lol...so according to your faith,when looking for a husband, he must be successful abi? What if God wants you to marry bro. Jude the hustler instead of bro.Tunde the rich guy?
God sees the future right and he knows best for you but according to you myopia, you will think Tunde is better than Jude cuz he is more successful and there goes your marital happiness.

The topic ain't even about broke till you added it,its been about stingy men and entitled women. I still maintain my stand. That you spent on your ex(for how long exactly) and making all this noise shows you hated being their destiny helper yet men do that and way more for women. I bet you never even paid your ex's house rent or school fees before and yet you no wan let us hear word undecided

I blame those exes for being lazy enough to depend on you though.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by luminouz(m): 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

Lmaoooo...

Nawa o...just because you achieved some success in life made you seem better than those exes? When you had nothing,I bet you were humble in church. Now,God has blessed you and you suddenly remember that others were broke and 'took,took and took from you', segregating yourself from them. I wonder what God thinks about that.
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by HeavenlyCherub(f): 12:27am On Jul 18, 2020
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...

Nawa o...just because you achieved some success in life made you seem better than those exes? When you had nothing,I bet you were humble in church. Now,God has blessed you and you suddenly remember that others were broke and 'took,took and took from you', segregating yourself from them. I wonder what God thinks about that.

You don’t know me. You are allowed to think the way you want
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by luminouz(m): 12:29am On Jul 18, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

You don’t know me. You are allowed to think the way you want

I don't want to ma'am.

I hope your philosophy works out for you even though I disagree with it
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by HeavenlyCherub(f): 12:38am On Jul 18, 2020
luminouz:

Lol...so according to your faith,when looking for a husband, he must be successful abi? What if God wants you to marry bro. Jude the hustler instead of bro.Tunde the rich guy?
God sees the future right and he knows best for you but according to you myopia, you will think Tunde is better than Jude cuz he is more successful and there goes your marital happiness.

The topic ain't even about broke till you added it,its been about stingy men and entitled women. I still maintain my stand. That you spent on your ex(for how long exactly) and making all this noise shows you hated being their destiny helper yet men do that and way more for women. I bet you never even paid your ex's house rent or school fees before and yet you no wan let us hear word undecided

I blame those exes for being lazy enough to depend on you though.

Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. I have dated men who earn less than me about 3 times. They were always a burden. When I say he should not be broke I’m not saying he should have mind blowing money. If God allows it so be it. My husband should just earn more money than I do. I can’t date anyone who makes less as a lot of these men are intimidated by success and they become toxic and start calling you controlling and all these things/names you are not because of their own insecurity.

One of them actually had money but he was selfish. There’s times I would send the sisters my own money for upkeep but not a kobo he ever gave me. He was not doing bad either but he was stingy. Sometimes rich and stingy go together just like broke and stingy can go to.

Frankly you can think what you want. In the end God judge us all. This is my opinion and I’m sticking to it

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by HeavenlyCherub(f): 1:02am On Jul 18, 2020
luminouz:

I don't want to ma'am.

I hope your philosophy works out for you even though I disagree with it

You better get to work as no woman wants a lazy stingy man
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by luminouz(m): 1:06am On Jul 18, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

You better get to work as no woman wants a lazy stingy man

*sighs*

You see where I have issues with you?

You automatically assume I'm worthless because you presumed me to be lazy and stingy,just because I told you not to use your two bad experiences to judge all men.

There are no assurances that the men in your social class will make you happy or sad and as a xtian,placing your hopes on status rather than God's direction is crazy.
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by HeavenlyCherub(f): 1:10am On Jul 18, 2020
luminouz:

*sighs*

You see where I have issues with you?

You automatically assume I'm worthless because you presumed me to be lazy and stingy,just because I told you not to use your two bad experiences to judge all men.

There are no assurances that the men in your social class will make you happy or sad and as a xtian,placing your hopes on status rather than God's direction is crazy.

You are the one assuming it’s on status alone. Did I tell you that?
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by luminouz(m): 1:12am On Jul 18, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

You are the one assuming it’s on status alone. Did I tell you that?

Then why say to me 'no woman loves a lazy and broke man'... Is that not presumptive that no woman will want me(worthless) because I'm broke and stingy?

How is that not a status definition of what a woman wants?
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by HeavenlyCherub(f): 1:14am On Jul 18, 2020
luminouz:

Then why say to me 'no woman loves a lazy and broke man'... Is that not presumptive that no woman will want me(worthless) because I'm broke and stingy?

I’m sorry that you translated in that way. That’s not what I meant
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by luminouz(m): 1:28am On Jul 18, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

I’m sorry that you translated in that way. That’s not what I meant

No need to apologize,I dont need it.

Lemme tell you what I think of you:

Based on my experiences with women offline and on NL, I think deep down,you're not a bad person and you got hurt by a man who was going through some self esteem issues and rubbed his insecurities on you. Your heart is soft and despite what you say, loving someone based on status is TRULY not what you want. You want your man to love and cherish you and you will move mountains for him. I see that quality about you and thats different from some of the other female posters. You posted from a position of a hurt heart and you ERRONEOUSLY thought those exes were like that because they were broke but nope. They treated you like that because they were insecure to begin with. A man who measures his own value based on material possessions is no alpha male.

You could be way richer than me in real life but there is no way I'd feel insecure about that. I have such self confidence it scares women. I have always been like that all my life and I have gone through some real shiits in life(I have seen the dead,ghosts and I survived many betrayals and an attack by a lion), yet,I never lost my core(who I really am). But not all men or women can be like me. I have dated women who had nothing and rejected a senator's daughter who had everything. Decisions purely based on character and mindset because I know one fundamental part, being broke is a state anyone can get out from but your character/mindset is like your blood,its a part of who are. Experiences can shape us in some ways but so long you don't lose that core, you are overcome anything.

I dont value people based on what they have but on who they are and I think you should do so too. I typed all these because I sense that you still have good in you. Dont lose it based on what others use to evaluate men/women. If status is all women want, I'd never be propositioned by wealthy married women,girls and even gays.

One love

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by HeavenlyCherub(f): 2:03am On Jul 18, 2020
lexy2014:

Some of you men say this but you want that same woman to cook for you and cater to your needs. Why is it hard to cater to the one you love, if she caters to you?

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by ibkonekt(m): 2:50am On Jul 18, 2020
Toks2008:
I once wrote about the need for guys to stop giving their money to ladies and I also wrote about the need for ladies to drop their entitlement mentality and YES I still reiterate these facts as they referred to ladies with an unrealistic sense of entitlement but nevertheless, there is a wide gap between a lady making lame financial demands from a man and a man being sensitive to the needs of his woman.

Giving should be a two-way street and it will be very selfish for any lady to expect her man to give without her reciprocating but it is no longer new that ladies love to be taken care of and any guy who has what it takes to take care of his lady and yet refrains is a stingy man who does not deserve to be with any lady and ladies who are looking for a real purposeful romance should avoid such guys not just for their sake but for the sake of the future as such a man may not be generous enough to take care of his family financially....and worse still, I believe a man who is not generous to his lady does not truly love her cos there is no love without giving.

Now I want ladies to understand this...it is one thing if a guy does not have and it is another if he has but just chooses to be stingy....it is also very important to note that generosity should not be measured by the amount of substance be it money or gift but must be accessed based on the proportionality of the gesture in relation to the resources at the guy's disposal....this means a guy who earns 100k a month but gives his woman an average of 10k in a month has given 10% of his total income and he is more generous than a guy who makes far more but gives his lady sparingly.

What is the point?

John 3:16 KJV 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave... You can give without loving, but you can't love without giving.
When a man truly loves a woman he will give even without her asking, he will be sensitive to her needs and will always give her from what he has no matter how small even if the lady is financially buoyant, there are still little gestures that go a long way to express your affection for her. If a man truly loves his woman he will give of his time and his resources. Those who truly love, hold nothing back.

The measure of your giving reveals the measure of your love. Love is something we can't see, but we can see the evidence of love in the action it produces, which is giving. Where you give your time and resources also reveals what you love. If we think we love someone, yet never give to them of our resources, then we are just deceiving ourselves.

Hope this makes sense.

you women are funny and cunning.
1. you say there is no love without giving...this is true. a man does not have only money to give...he gives attention, love, emotional support, care, protection etc. your post is predicated on the point that the only thing men have to give is MONEY, that is the whole premise of your argument. i hope you see how shallow this reasoning is. there are other things to give even when money is present.

2. you raise the argument that the measure of love is by the percentage that the man gives his woman financially in respect to his income...i call gold digger mentality. i say give as the need arises and what is necessary financially not as she demands. either way your argument is selfish to your perspective only

3. you say giving is a 2 way street, pray tell what women give to a man apart from emotional and intangible things. a woman does not have anything material or physical to give to a man except her body. which is fine if we only want to look at it from a man for money and a woman for sex

p.s i understand the point you are trying to make but your points are really selfish...look at it from a man's point of view

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Keji1012(m): 7:36am On Jul 18, 2020
All these almanjiries in slay queens clothings go push many men into poverty.
Minimum wage is 30k, all these girls will push you to spend all and still not satisfy then tag you stingy and use the opportunity to follow other men.
Bro, you better go and get married, then if she decides to ruin your future, you have already featured her in that same future.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Toks2008(m): 8:33am On Jul 18, 2020
ibkonekt:

you women are funny and cunning.
1. you say there is no love without giving...this is true. a man does not have only money to give...he gives attention, love, emotional support, care, protection etc. your post is predicated on the point that the only thing men have to give is MONEY, that is the whole premise of your argument. i hope you see how shallow this reasoning is. there are other things to give even when money is present.

2. you raise the argument that the measure of love is by the percentage that the man gives his woman financially in respect to his income...i call gold digger mentality. i say give as the need arises and what is necessary financially not as she demands. either way your argument is selfish to your perspective only

3. you say giving is a 2 way street, pray tell what women give to a man apart from emotional and intangible things. a woman does not have anything material or physical to give to a man except her body. which is fine if we only want to look at it from a man for money and a woman for sex

p.s i understand the point you are trying to make but your points are really selfish...look at it from a man's point of view

I am a Man, the problem is that many Males who claim to be men are actually boys in reality.

You all want to see what you want to see and i am so appalled by the comments i have read from guys on this thread...my advice to them is to just remain single and not bother getting involved in any relationship...like wtf! so as a man are you saying you won't lavish your lady with material things once in while EVEN IF SHE DOES NOT ASK? What kind of mentality is that?

Look at all you wrote and please read again and you may be tempted to delete the post....where did i write all you pointed out? But because you just want to twist the narrative to justify their stingy mindset.

I think the problem with many guys is self-centeredness, complex issues and probably lack of money. If i decide to give my lady (and not just any lady i have no plans with) money or material things, i am doing it not because i want her to remain with me BUT BECAUSE I CHOSE TO DO IT. So if she lives tomorrow for another man it is no big deal to me cos i was not coarse by her. It is when a lady makes demand and the man starts giving her money like mugu that i had always been against(Check my previous threads).

You guys should grow up biko.
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by ibkonekt(m): 9:36am On Jul 18, 2020
Toks2008:

I am a Man, the problem is that many Males who claim to be men are actually boys in reality.

You all want to see what you want to see and i am so appalled by the comments i have read from guys on this thread...my advice to them is to just remain single and not bother getting involved in any relationship...like wtf! so as a man are you saying you won't lavish your lady with material things once in while EVEN IF SHE DOES NOT ASK? What kind of mentality is that?

Look at all you wrote and please read again and you may be tempted to delete the post....where did i write all you pointed out? But because you just want to twist the narrative to justify their stingy mindset.

I think the problem with many guys is self-centeredness, complex issues and probably lack of money. If i decide to give my lady (and not just any lady i have no plans with) money or material things, i am doing it not because i want her to remain with me BUT BECAUSE I CHOSE TO DO IT. So if she lives tomorrow for another man it is no big deal to me cos i was not coarse by her. It is when a lady makes demand and the man starts giving her money like mugu that i had always been against(Check my previous threads).

1. You definitely don’t sound like a man.
2. You are appalled right, so are others about you (you come across as confused) …. keep your emotions in check and make your point concisely. You really don’t have any right to advice other men whether to marry or not. it’s up to them and women that love them. Like I said I would give as it is necessary…. if it is necessary to lavish her then I will…. if it is necessary and she makes a case for it then I will…. if it is necessary I will do whatever. The difference here is the compulsion that you are adding to the scenario like it is some kind of Ritual. Maybe you should calm down and look at your own mentality. Anyone can be wrong. You could be wrong here (so could I). So stop saying WTF. That will not earn you points. Make clear points if you have any.
3. I quoted the post I responded to, if you read it then you would understand what I responded to. Maybe what you wanted to express came out in a different manner. Either way people have the right to disagree with you. Stop shouting wtf like you are rabid.
4. We all have problems as men and women, if you want to generalize we can go there. But I would prefer you use MOST guys…. because if the same analogy is used for women they will come and start saying NOT all women this and that. Either way all the rubbish you wrote about self-centeredness and complex issue and lack of money is just a cheap way of a simp trying to use shaming tactics to force his opinion on others. You make such claims when you cannot justify it, everybody has different standards as to what must be met before acting or doing something, either giving money, attention, emotions etc. Just because other men have higher standards does not make them stingy. It makes them principled. (again this is relative to the individual). Stop trying to apply your standard to all the men. Because that is what your post is attempting to accomplish.
5. It is your money spend it how you want on whatever woman you want, but don’t throw tantrums when you post something online and people respond negatively, once a word has gone public people have every right to comment and make their own take on the subject matter whether you agree or not.
I think you are lost in the matrix

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by lexy2014: 9:36am On Jul 18, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

Some of you men say this but you want that same woman to cook for you and cater to your needs. Why is it hard to cater to the one you love, if she caters to you?

Who are d "you men" you are referring? Am I a men? What are d needs u are saying d men u are referring want women to cater for? Is there a reward for a lady because she cooked 4 her boyfriend? Pls what is d reward?
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by lexy2014: 9:45am On Jul 18, 2020
Toks2008:

I love d way ibkonekt responded to u as he was able to expose u for who u are. Ur use of emotional intimidation instead of facts have betrayed u a great deal.

I asked u to define who a man is and who a boy is but u haven't been able to do that despite throwing d words around. Pls tell me which category does Reno omokri fall into by reason of this tweet:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1232037526065602565?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night / I Will Show Off More Flesh In 2019, Nigeria Lady Says. See Her 2019 Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.