Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. (40033 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by n1ky(f): 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
Pelxmiye:

There are two sides to this though cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That is it, The situation is in two sides........ a guy that is not spending is expecting able to cook different meal and washing of clothes as a wife materials.......... it goes hand in hand jare
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by sharone21(f): 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
lexy2014:

So ur existence is dependent on what a man spends for u?

So, the peanuts u will use to oil your relationship into & in marriage is too much for u abi? Anyway, Mammon is your God.... I pity any woman that will make the mistake of being in your life, it will be far better she is on her own or with the right man that will APPRECIATE her since women invest a lot of themselves in a relationship. Would u like your sister or daughter to bring your type home?

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Sixfeetbelle: 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
lexy2014:

U haven't given anything. Ur comment was in response to this:

If u don't get these in a relationship, is ur r/ship not complete? Must these things be done for u? I can see cash in your list. Don't u have a means of livelihood that u now see relationship as d source of cash for u?

U still haven't said what a relationship is since u said that I don't no what it is. So what is a relationship?

Meanwhile, these are still pending:

So obviously, u are in a relationship because of d following:

"Dates, hangouts and meet ups at cinemas, etc. calls, car rides and texts, birthday messages and celebrations, random gifts and cash"?

Must these things be done for u? Y must they must b done for u? Are u handicap? I can see cash in your list. Don't u have a means of livelihood that u now see relationship as d source of cash for u? If u say u are working, then y is cash on ur list? What's wrong if u sponsor d so-called "special moments"?

And I've told you that it seems my definition of what a relationship is, is different from yours. Give me yours as I've given you mine. As long as your definition differs, you won't agree with me. Give me yours and let's compare.
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by lexy2014: 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

And I've told you that it seems my definition of what a relationship is, is different from yours. Give me yours as I've given you mine. As long as your definition differs, you won't agree with me. Give me yours and let's compare.

U haven't given any definition & neither have I. Its u who said I don't no what a relationship is. If that's ur statement, then u can't be asking me to give u a definition of something u said I dont no anything about. What I expected u to do is to fill d knowledge gap by educating us on what a relationship is.

"Dates, hangouts and meet ups at cinemas, etc. calls, car rides and texts, birthday messages and celebrations, random gifts and cash"?

Must these things be done for u? Y must they must b done for u? Are u handicap? I can see cash in your list. Don't u have a means of livelihood that u now see relationship as d source of cash for u? If u say u are working, then y is cash on ur list? What's wrong if u sponsor d so-called "special moments
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by lexy2014: 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
sharone21:

So, the peanuts u will use to oil your relationship into & in marriage is too much for u abi? Anyway, Mammon is your God.... I pity any woman that will make the mistake of being in your life, it will be far better she is on her own or with the right man that will APPRECIATE her since women invest a lot of themselves in a relationship. Would u like your sister or daughter to bring your type home?

U haven't answered my question:

Is ur existence is dependent on what a man spends for u? Simple yes or no?
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by lexy2014: 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
sharone21:

D peanuts u are referring to, do u even have it urself? Can u take of urself without a man in ur life?

If Mammon is my God, who is ur God?

How does a man appreciate a woman? How does a woman appreciate a man?

What are d investments that u say women invest in relationships?

Who is my type? Who is ur type?
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by stanliwise(m): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
mrchineke:

Nonsense!! Go to your father or go and find work to do. The earlier the better.
Is their sense in what you typed in relation to what I typed?

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Haywhymido(m): 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
Zoie:
Keep crying
right after you hungry girl
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Sixfeetbelle: 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
lexy2014:

U haven't given anything. Ur comment was in response to this:

If u don't get these in a relationship, is ur r/ship not complete? Must these things be done for u? I can see cash in your list. Don't u have a means of livelihood that u now see relationship as d source of cash for u?

U still haven't said what a relationship is since u said that I don't no what it is. So what is a relationship?

Must these things be done for u? Y must they must b done for u? Are u handicap? I can see cash in your list. Don't u have a means of livelihood that u now see relationship as d source of cash for u? If u say u are working, then y is cash on ur list? What's wrong if u sponsor d so-called "special moments"?

Please don't mention me again.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Haywhymido(m): 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
Zoie:

E pain am.
no girl, it didnt. I work my ass off to live a pretty much comfortable life. Borrow a leaf from that and stop seeing dating/relationship/marriage as an escape from poverty that has overshadowed you. If you choose to continue with this type of lifestyle it will end in tears for you

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
Haywhymido:
no girl, it didnt. I work my ass off to live a pretty much comfortable life. Borrow a leaf from that and stop seeing dating/relationship/marriage as an escape from poverty that has overshadowed you. If you choose to continue with this type of lifestyle it will end in tears for you
More tears

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by lexy2014: 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Please don't mention me again.

Thank you.

And if I mention u again, what will happen?
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by lexy2014: 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
stanliwise:
I agree with your points but sadly most men who don’t want to spend likes good things and want to have it. That is where problems comes in. Am not in support of lavishing on a lady when she is not worth it. But then again it is good we deserve what we can give.

What do u mean by "good things"? If a woman wants those "good things", is she going to spend b4 she has them?
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by stanliwise(m): 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
lexy2014:

What do u mean by "good things"? If a woman wants those "good things", is she going to spend b4 she has them?
My point was clear, everyone deserves how much they can give. That’s the conclusion of my point. A person becomes stingy when one wants more than one gives. It doesn’t matter the gender.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by luminouz(m): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
sharone21:

I am NOT the lazy type which u easily seem to tag Nigerian ladies.....FYI, Nigerian ladies do not & will never fall under the category of lazy women in the world.... I'm sure you saw your dad not spoiling or pampering your mum in anyway, so no one to take a cue from.... Abi before wife, no be girl friend? Local man....

Lol...

Emotional manipulation doesn't work on me.

Work for your own money and stop frothing at the mouth
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by luminouz(m): 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

Oh sweetheart I am the table. I love God, I’m hard working, everything I touch prospers, I help those I love by his grace, I’m humble. I will do anything for the right man. Anything I touch prospers. That is because I try understand other people’s perspectives first on why they think how they think before bashing them. I totally blame myself for dating men like that once upon a time, I was foolish. a relationship is about give and take. You give and take in love, support, respect, commitment. Word of advice. Sow into your loved ones you won’t regret it.

I still maintain that being broke is a state,not a crime.
Why dont you practice your last line and reap the fruits then?
You love God yet you condemn someone based on his perceived present state? undecided
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by luminouz(m): 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

I’m not entitled at all and I said what I said, I’m the type of woman who will do anything for my man by God’s grace if I have the money. Why should I settle for any less. A lot of people can say what they want on this blog I don’t care. I used to apologize or feel sorry for God’s grace and blessing over my life but I will not, sorry. You can never guilt trip me into doing so. You my dear are used to women who aren’t confident and can talk down to. Not me. I’m God fearing confident and I’m a good woman. I will not settle for someone sent to drag me down in life.

Please,stop yapping with the religious tone. It further strips whatever dignity is left of your stories.
If you are that good or will do anything for your man,surely,praying him or helping him to succeed is not too much? Demonizing someone cuz he is broke ain't part of the agape love una church dey preach? Since you enjoy grace and your successes are not by your own handiwork,why make it seem dating a broke man is hell.

Surely, you remembered that dream Paul had,of him refusing to eat certain animals he deemed unclean yet God told him all animals have been certified clean. The restrictions you place on status is all in your mind.

Funny that you quickly turned the route of a virtuous woman when I called out your moniker grin
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by luminouz(m): 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Is it that you guys think you won't ever spend in a relationship or what? Cause I'm beginning to think some of you don't know what being in a relationship mean.

Dates, hangouts and meet ups at cinemas, etc. calls, car rides and texts, birthday messages and celebrations, random gifts and cash, aren't they all part of dating? Are they done for free?

Lmaoooo...

See your life. So all these make up your own concept of dating and yet you expect HIM only to do all these for you? Chai,men don suffer oooh. Everything you put up there centred around just YOU,FOOD and MONEY. CANT YOU BLŌÓDY STAY WITH HIM FOR A WEEKEND AND JUST ENJOY EACH OTHER'S COMPANY?

What of prayer and fasting or mountain retreats to build your spiritual lives? That one no matter abi? Or pulling funds together to execute a project? Or you supporting him in a business deal and he does likewise? Jogging with him early morning nko or gym classes together?

You know nothing about relationships, LADY SNOW

Cc lexy2014

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by mrchineke: 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

To add to my comment above. Better be with someone who has less and gives than one who has plenty and refuses to add to you.

I’ve seen this play out with some men.. one babe I also knew.. her guy always looked amazing in the best of the best but could not sow into his girlfriend. If you saw them together you would never believe they’re dating.

Some of you men admire women who are not your girlfriends because they look good. Someone is taking care of that woman if she is not doing it on her own. The grass is green where it is watered

Tell your brothers to go and SOW their lives into a walking yansh and pussy only women. Go and ask your father what plan he has for your life when he ‘born’ you....yeye woman! Getta a here!!
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by sharone21(f): 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2020
luminouz:

Lol...

Emotional manipulation doesn't work on me.

Work for your own money and stop frothing at the mouth

Oga, relationship IS NOT a MUST... Go hustle first as one guy suggested to broke guys....Even father Adam who should be your mentor was taking care of gardens before the arrival of Lady Eve....Broke guys like u have no business with relationships.... Please, lazy Nigerian youth stay off my mention!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by luminouz(m): 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
sharone21:

Oga, relationship IS NOT a MUST... Go hustle first as one guy suggested to broke guys....Even father Adam who should be your mentor was taking care of gardens before the arrival of Lady Eve....Broke guys like u have no business with relationships.... Please, lazy Nigerian youth stay off my mention!!!
Lmaoooo...

Nope,I won't Darling since you refuse to have some measure of self worth. You are a human being, not an object to be purchased and bargained for using gifts and money. You have a mind and soul of your own. Dont be a victim of laziness. Thinking any human being must cater for your needs as a grown up is pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Sixfeetbelle: 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...

See your life. So all these make up your own concept of dating and yet you expect HIM only to do all these for you? Chai,men don suffer oooh. Everything you put up there centred around just YOU,FOOD and MONEY. CANT YOU BLŌÓDY STAY WITH HIM FOR A WEEKEND AND JUST ENJOY EACH OTHER'S COMPANY?

What of prayer and fasting or mountain retreats to build your spiritual lives? That one no matter abi? Or pulling funds together to execute a project? Or you supporting him in a business deal and he does likewise? Jogging with him early morning nko or gym classes together?

You know nothing about relationships, LADY SNOW

Cc lexy2014

It's funny how you assumed all I wrote there is meant for only him. But I don't blame you. You already have your mind made up

To humour you, I'll elaborate. The "enjoying each others company" shebi we'll do it in your house and when we are done, we'll eat your food and sleep on your bed? The project we'll embark on, is it your money we'll use, abi my boyfriend won't bring his own share? The dates we'll go, won't he pay for his own meal at least, even just once? If he has a car, won't he at least drive it to wherever we'll have our date for the day? Will you fuel it for him? If we agree on cinema, since always staying indoors can't suffice, won't he get there somehow abi he's an edo witch? If I get him something on his birthday, won't he reciprocate the gesture at the very least? If he's coming to see me, maybe after travelling out of state, will he show up empty-handed abi do you visit people empty-handed?

I'm tired of giving you examples lipsrsealed

No guy can convince me he went into a relationship and didn't spend extra kobo cause of it no matter how prudent they were in spending. The little gestures I listed above are the snippets of what being in a relationship entails.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by mrchineke: 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
stanliwise:
Is their sense in what you typed in relation to what I typed?

Ok, no vex ma! Apologies.

But sha men are catching on and it is now a proven fact that women don’t need any man to survive. I will disown any daughter who chooses to depend on a man instead of doing for herself. Never wait for any man including a husband!!
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by mrchineke: 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...

Nope,I won't Darling since you refuse to have some measure of self worth. You are a human being, not an object to be purchased and bargained for using gifts and money. You have a mind and soul of your own. Dont be a victim of laziness. Thinking any human being must cater for your needs as a grown up is pathetic .

Really pathetic oooo!

Sharone21
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by stanliwise(m): 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
mrchineke:

Ok, no vex ma! Apologies.

But sha men are catching on and it is now a proven fact that women don’t need any man to survive. I will disown any daughter who chooses to depend on a man instead of doing for herself. Never wait for any man including a husband!!
Everyone wether man or woman should get and ask for from anyone as much as he/she is ready to give to such person. If a woman can give so much their is nothing wrong in asking for so much. Except the partner don’t want such dedication and he/she is not willing to give also then things are balanced.

By the way I am a guy.
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by luminouz(m): 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

It's funny how you assumed all I wrote there is meant for only him. But I don't blame you. You already have your mind made up

To humour you, I'll elaborate. The "enjoying each others company" shebi we'll do it in your house and when we are done, we'll eat your food and sleep on your bed? The project we'll embark on, is it your money we'll use, abi my boyfriend won't bring his own share? The dates we'll go, won't he pay for his own meal at least, even just once? If he has a car, won't he at least drive it to wherever we'll have our date for the day? Will you fuel it for him? If we agree on cinema, since always staying indoors can't suffice, won't he get there somehow abi he's an edo witch? If I get him something on his birthday, won't he reciprocate the gesture at the very least? If he's coming to see me, maybe after travelling out of state, will he show up empty-handed abi do you visit people empty-handed?

I'm tired of giving you examples lipsrsealed

No guy can convince me he went into a relationship and didn't spend extra kobo cause of it no matter how prudent they were in spending. The little gestures I listed above are the snippets of what being in a relationship entails.

I didn't assume darling,what you said that I responded to,showed only him,not YOU.

You still didn't talk of going for night vigils, prayer and fasting and mountain retreats or is your relationship based on physical bills alone. Spiritual bills are necessary too
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Sixfeetbelle: 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
luminouz:

I didn't assume darling,what you said that I responded to,showed only him,not YOU.

You still didn't talk of going for night vigils, prayer and fasting and mountain retreats or is your relationship based on physical bills alone. Spiritual bills are necessary too

Like I said, I'm tired of giving you examples.
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by luminouz(m): 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Like I said, I'm tired of giving you examples.

Bye Felicia darling... kiss kiss kiss
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Pelxmiye(m): 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
The thing really pain me I no go lie grin angry angry

Oga,I'm talking of an ex that cannot even buy #200 pinup earring for birthday or christmas,whereas I got him something on his birthday and for Christmas.
I've gone to his place a few times and he has never even offer me water to drink....and I spent a good number of hours with him.
If I'm going to his house and I have small change with me,I'd buy him something even if it's just corn.
He kept saying he loved me but he has never given me anything with his money.
Will you even want your sister to date that kind of guy?
I just reasoned everything one day and I was just tired.
Mo japa...blocked his number and moved on!!

Godspeed meeting better people and better men, i get your point anyways smiley smiley..but don't tag we the decent guys "stingy" but I don't give anyways, I'd rather invest in women who would do same for me... that's my philosophy in relationships "do me I do you" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Pelxmiye(m): 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Na una dey carry una body dey date slay quens who mostly care about iPhone and Brazilian wig.

Abeg don't come with that overused "men date slay queens who care about iPhone and Brazilian wigs"... it's stale, almost every girl these days dream and long for those things, even the ones in churches and mosques and the religious ones, very few are just different and those few are either hardworking or just rich enough not to place so much importance on those things
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Pelxmiye(m): 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
n1ky:

That is it, The situation is in two sides........ a guy that is not spending is expecting able to cook different meal and washing of clothes as a wife materials.......... it goes hand in hand jare

I don't fully get you , but I understand some points

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion / Counter Thread: Types Of D.i.c.k / I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.