Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) (69365 Views)

Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound / Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite / Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Razzness(m): 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by teebaxy(m): 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
samwash:
Must you eat everything you called animal ?
They should have take it back to the wild .
In Florida, reptile always crawl into pple house, yet they don't kill it, they always return it to the wild. I wonder if that can happen in Nigeria.
NA FLORIDA BE THAT. THIS IS NIGERIA! IF OP NO EAT THE LIZARD WETIN EM GAIN?
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by EyezofGod120: 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
wink
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by starbuck(f): 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
Tueh to anything called crawling animals
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Kemimarch16(f): 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
Pepper soup,don't forget to add scent leave to it
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by matrix199(m): 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hmm
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Arysexy(m): 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
marviessss:
Wetin igbo people no fit chop

Nkita lachakwa gi Anya there! Na Igbo man wear that Hausa dress and slip on abi

2 Likes

Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Marknsukabag: 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
Monitoring lizard .hmmmmm
Nigerians go chop Satan one day o undecided undecided
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by ItrendNaija(m): 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
We eat everything is this country. Anyway, as we like to eat everything we catch let's also make sure we get the right help when we need it. Watch out for the digital launch of GET THE RIGHT HELP on the 20th of this month.
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by pek(m): 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
samwash:
In Florida, reptile always crawl into pple house, yet they don't kill it, they always return it to the wild. I wonder if that can happen in Nigeria.
In Florida...
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by jared007: 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
samwash:
It's unfortunate that each time I take a walk I find no animals around the environment to greet because humans ve killed them all. I look forward to the future when animals would be at peace with man.
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by ikorodureporta: 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
grin I still dey wonder why una no dey chop ordinary lizard too
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by executioner(m): 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
tetralogyfallot:
We still never settle d matter finish d pepper soup still dey on fire grin grin grin
Wey the peppersoup na? You no bin come post am again.
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Ten06(m): 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
This is Iguana
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Abdulsobur02: 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hustle oo make you go dey chop rubbish up and down

1 Like

Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by mickyarams: 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
Must you guys eat everything? You know these animals are vermin!

2 Likes

Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Skymason20(m): 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
in the time of lala the destiny of pepe soup rest in the front page of nairaland forum. snake the oga of the all
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Bluntemperor: 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
samwash:

Bro,na true you talk where lives matters!
Here in Obodo Niger,it is the survival of the fittest o.in fact carry the animals to zoo,the animal wii depreciate!
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by fountainJay: 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
If you are a wildlife animal, please don't just make your way to Nigeria or you will end up in the sewage and septic tank.

AVOID NIGERIA. !!!!!
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by cynhamscakes(f): 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
How can you eat Lizard?

The sight of lizards irritates me then talkless of eating it... Where is vomit emoji please!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by kleolouis(m): 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
ExAngel007:
Snakes are now extinct in Nigeria....
All I see is monitor lizards
�� I think say Na only me notice am
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Enculer: 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hungry Somali -Nigerians
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by stanliwise(m): 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

people in Florida are not suffering and smiling... like in Nigeria. the day they do, you will see how all them crocs etc will end up in people fridge.
Although monitor lizard are not endangered and for this specific one I don’t know it existence status but I advise we stop using suffering as an excuse for killing wildlife. The said man above didn’t tell you if he didn’t see the monitor lizard he will not feed. He just happen to want to cook it. I am not blaming him on this one though.
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by tetralogyfallot(m): 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
executioner:

Wey the peppersoup na? You no bin come post am again.
omo as d pepersoup arrange finish I forget my fone o. This is d sweetest meat I've ever tasted. E sweet die
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Alwaysachick: 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lala's new friend
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Alwaysachick: 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
ExAngel007:
Snakes are now extinct in Nigeria....

All I see is monitor lizards

Even Lalasticlala had to switch, no time, all na reptile cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Cmanforall: 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
tetralogyfallot:
Still on d matter
shocked shocked shocked

And you actually ate it?
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by kentzz(f): 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
Oboi...... this is serious.

Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by skimena: 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
everything 4 Nigeria na meat. Don't 4 get we are still battling with covid 19
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by cynhamscakes(f): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nothing wey person no go see for Nigeria.

Away from this gory post:

I make good and tasty cakes and deliver to any location in Abuja.
Call/whatsapp 07034794947 to place your order.

1 Like

Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by mightyhazell: 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
arr
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by JOLSOFT(m): 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
Na everything people da eat for this our Nija. He tire me o. People da eat lizard again..smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) / See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. / What Is This Fruit Called In Your Native Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.