Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,072 members, 7,953,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:25 PM

See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) (69879 Views)

Big Monitor Lizard Killed Beside My Pond / Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite / Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Adeyinka123: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
I almost vomited. God have mercy �
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by tetralogyfallot(m): 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
Cmanforall:

shocked shocked shocked

And you actually ate it?
something wen I don use cold odeku flush grin grin grin
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Sososo(f): 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
With the rate at which they are hunting these down ,they will soon go extinct.
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
samwash:
Must you eat everything you called animal ?
They should have take it back to the wild .
In Florida, reptile always crawl into pple house, yet they don't kill it, they always return it to the wild. I wonder if that can happen in Nigeria.

Africans are yet to drag themselves out of the primitive dark ages! We will eat anything with a pulse! sad
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by rovher: 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
The name "Lizard" alone sef don make my skin crawl, dem come add "monitor" join am.

God abeg, no let me chop wetin go come dey monitor me up and down oh.
As in ehn, i can't mehn ...
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by MadeINchenzen2: 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
Makes sense with palmwine !
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by noblealuu: 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
The name "Lizard" alone sef don make my skin crawl, dem come add "monitor" join am.

God abeg, no let me chop wetin go come dey monitor me up and down oh.

That stuff you see up there is damn delicious especially when properly smoked shocked
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Chival9(m): 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
[/b]
samwash:
In Florida, reptile always crawl into pple house, yet they don't kill it, they always return it to the wild. I wonder if that can happen in Nigeria.
for it to stop, Nigeria must stop, banish, and extricate hunting as a profession. Americans don't hunt.[b]
samwash:
for it to stop, Nigeria must stop, banish, and extricate hunting as a profession. Americans don't hunt.
samwash:
for it to stop, Nigeria must stop, banish, and extricate hunting as a profession. Americans don't hunt.
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by JordanMichael(m): 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
grin
samwash:
grin
samwash:
That's Florida, THIS NIGERIA!
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by rovher: 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
Sososo:
With the rate at which they are hunting these down ,they will soon go extinct.
That's if they all haven't gon extinct ...
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Aforigho(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
grin omo snake don pass oh now na monitor dey now
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by rexefe(m): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
God when will i kill one at my Farm cry
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by doggedfighter(f): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
Arysexy:

Nkita lachakwa gi Anya there! Na Igbo man wear that Hausa dress and slip on abi
Rapu omuma awi ala grin

1 Like

Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by GodPunishBiafra: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
tetralogyfallot:
This is a short story of a monitor lizard I caught at my back yard this evening.
This is simply a giant gecko!
No more no less
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
I am vomiting already
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Legendarytonyy: 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
One pandemic at a Time please.

What happened to chicken, beef, pork, fish etc. Why are you trying to start another global pandemic??
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by AmadorSays: 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lol, I was about staying "this small thing"? Then boom!! I saw that it had already been cut and put in a pot grin cheesy grin grin
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by xjiggy: 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
samwash:
They do eat Crocodiles in Florida. You just need a license/permit to hunt them during the hunting season
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Ironi: 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nigerians and lizards are like 6 9 !

Why do Nigerians eat every shit they find ?

Damn, be a little selective , joor! Didn’t know it was that bad in Nigeria !!

What is the difference between Nigerians and the Chinese ?
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by benji93: 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
What kind of question is this? Person roast meat come put for pot, u come dey ask if him wan chop am. What usually follows after that? grin
Queenslander:
Oh dear, please don't tell me you actually plan on eating that?? lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Princerichi0(m): 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
How deadly is this monitor lizard. I've seen it in my grandma's compound once.
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by olajide8(m): 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
tetralogyfallot:
This is a short story of a monitor lizard I caught at my back yard this evening.

What's the problem of Nigerians? everything eat - we are still looking for what caused the covid, and Lassa fever, but No! Nigerians would not listen they would fall sick and start infecting others that did not eat the nonsense with them, you people are eating a big lizard simple - lizard is lizard, leave wild animals alone - haba!!! angry
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Sardauna24(m): 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
tetralogyfallot:
Nonsence
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Ghostrye: 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
If you don't understand the post yet, it reads: A rabid animal kills and eats a monitor lizard.
Tuehh
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Cmanforall: 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
tetralogyfallot:
something wen I don use cold odeku flush grin grin grin
shocked
Looking at your monica you may know better health-wise

1 Like

Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by victorogundepo0(m): 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
All this animal activist are still coming for you cheesy
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Crochet: 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
Do people eat this things
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by skyfather09(m): 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Lord lala food has arrived cry
x Wetin Sup... you don resurrect??
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by XXXXTENTACION: 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
skyfather09:
x Wetin Sup... you don resurrect??
na just moniker oo tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Joedoyle(m): 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
And you you just killed what can make you rich! So sorry, for you don't know what nature brings to the pocket. Why not start a reptile zoo and see the turn-out while including other animals to become a full zoo. Nigerians ehh! you get opportunity, you no fit venture to it. You think say na poor man the change government? Go ask US And you go sabi say na their billionaires change government.
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Cantonese: 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
samwash:

Florida ko, Ijebu Igbo ni. Na Florida you dey? Quickly look for the nearest iron bender or bricklayer around you and ask for a good slap. After that you go know where you dey.

1 Like

Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by uuzba(m): 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

people in Florida are not suffering and smiling... like in Nigeria. the day they do, you will see how all them crocs etc will end up in people fridge.
Don't mind the Florida idiot.
American people eat cheap chicken burger 24/7. That's why they don't eat other reptiles.
We here in Nigeria, our chicken nor plenty reach like their own. And it isn't cheap for us either.
Hence many go hungry without meat or fish.
Shey we have KFC here in Nigeria? Only the rich can afford it.
Yet in America, KFC is like their Mama Akara. EVERYBODY can afford it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? / Recommend N3k Soup That Will Last For 1 Week For A Family Of 12 / Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.