Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) (69396 Views)

Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound / Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite / Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Hallabee1(m): 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
flyingpig:
I know say i dey front page already grin
yes you dey front for middle inside nairaland..
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Hallabee1(m): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Pepper soup,don't forget to add scent leave to it
cook or chef ... I carry yansh for u
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Obas101(m): 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2020
Arysexy:
Gosh!

Is it hunger or what? The rate people kill and eat all kinds of reptiles is worrisome.

How do you people eat lizards and snakes?

I wanna puke! Spits! Tufiakwaaaaaaaaa! angry
Because you don't eat it doesn't mean others can't... Its edible perfectly good for the body and delicious.
Its just like every other meat
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by kadiri3(m): 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
borngenius:
Chei Nigerians! Everything is food.
no be everything t eat but dis more meat sweet past cow meat
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Obas101(m): 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Pepper soup,don't forget to add scent leave to it
Your head dey there grin are you in Abj let me take you to one of the joints for assorted
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Kemimarch16(f): 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hallabee1:
cook or chef ... I carry yansh for u
grin
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Kemimarch16(f): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
grin
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by annitakome111: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
This is even small compared with the one killed in my home town, the meat is so delicious, u will bite Ur fingers, u don't know what u are missing lalacious.�����
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
People should be wary of what they eat in this pandemic. We are yet to learn our lesson
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Obas101(m): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
Princerichi0:
How deadly is this monitor lizard. I've seen it in my grandma's compound once.
Its not deadly but it has a heavy blade tail... One swing on your feet can give you a bad injury

1 Like

Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by LINTUNE(m): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
lol, e say na short story
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
Cmanforall:

shocked
Looking at your monica you may know better health-wise
for sure bro! I've never come across any disease that can b obtained by eating a very well cooked reptile. Its tastes very yummy bro.
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
Sardauna24:
Nonsence
what is nonsensical about enjoying a very sweet delicacy? Its tastes crunchy by the way grin
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
everything God created is good.
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
olajide8:

What's the problem of Nigerians? everything eat - we are still looking for what caused the covid, and Lassa fever, but No! Nigerians would not listen they would fall sick and start infecting others that did not eat the nonsense with them, you people are eating a big lizard simple - lizard is lizard, leave wild animals alone - haba!!! angry
chairman u need 2 have a tastes of this kinda reptile before u comment. The tin sweet die grin
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by goldmatrix(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
U eat this?
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by offset67(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
angrystop fucking killing animals
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
offset67:
angrystop fucking killing animals
are u a vegetarian?
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by simplyOJ(m): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
Una no dey waste time; una go chop spirit one day.
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by collinsEFF(m): 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2020
I still blame Buhari for this...
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by morris477(m): 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
This people again. Every time monitor lizards, how about monitor spirit
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
I hate Crawling animals.

Second that! Ibtoo hate crawling animals.

@OP did you really eat that embarassed
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Adakintroy2: 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

people in Florida are not suffering and smiling... like in Nigeria. the day they do, you will see how all them crocs etc will end up in people fridge.

Don't mind those dummies. Keep comparing two realities that are not remotely identical.
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Chochovini: 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
Queenslander:
Oh dear, please don't tell me you actually plan on eating that?? lipsrsealed embarassed
. DO U have any problem with that
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by mindpresh: 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
tetralogyfallot:
This is a short story of a monitor lizard I caught at my back yard this evening.

why not leave it alone?must you eat everything that moves? angry

1 Like

Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by eloKarl(m): 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lolzz.... See them, I don't think you're a Nigerian, that meat wae you see so, if you add am enough pepper, come blend am with chilled beer, you fit turn to hunter ooo.... But wait ooo do we have wild in Nigeria
samwash:
Must you eat everything you called animal ?
They should have take it back to the wild .
In Florida, reptile always crawl into pple house, yet they don't kill it, they always return it to the wild. I wonder if that can happen in Nigeria.
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
stanliwise:
Although monitor lizard are not endangered and for this specific one I don’t know it existence status but I advise we stop using suffering as an excuse for killing wildlife. The said man above didn’t tell you if he didn’t see the monitor lizard he will not feed. He just happen to want to cook it. I am not blaming him on this one though.

I am sure that if we kept a list of endangered animals in Nigeria, monitor lizards would be on the list.

In short, every wild animal will be on the list.

Aside Boko Haram who have finished our wildlife in Sambisa forest, many Nigerians seem to be in a competition to deplete our wildlife.

In the future, we will be importing animals from Kenya just so that our children will see a real wild animal in a zoo.
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
Disgusting!

*pukes*
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
tetralogyfallot:
We still never settle d matter finish d pepper soup still dey on fire grin grin grin

CHAI SOON WE GO START EATING THE FULANI THAT LEAVE IN OUR BUSH. ALL NA BUSH MEAT
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by stanliwise(m): 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

I am sure that if we kept a list of endangered animals in Nigeria, monitor lizards would be on the list.

In short, every wild animal will be on the list.

Aside Boko Haram who have finished our wildlife in Sambisa forest, many Nigerians seem to be in a competition to deplete our wildlife.

In the future, we will be importing animals from Kenya just so that our children will see a real wild animal in a zoo.
The reality of the country we call Nigeria. It’s unfortunate that except appropriate body intervene and take thing serious ly nothing can be done with this mentality which belongs to the majority

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by therajah: 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
The name "Lizard" alone sef don make my skin crawl, dem come add "monitor" join am.

God abeg, no let me chop wetin go come dey monitor me up and down oh.
Ehhhhh dont leave meee!!!
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Myablew: 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
Arysexy:
Gosh!

Is it hunger or what? The rate people kill and eat all kinds of reptiles is worrisome.

How do you people eat lizards and snakes?

I wanna puke! Spits! Tufiakwaaaaaaaaa! angry

And I bet you can eat dog and pig

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Agbalumo Called In English / Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) / See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.