Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:20 AM

See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) (69884 Views)

Big Monitor Lizard Killed Beside My Pond / Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite / Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Testimony1988(m): 11:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
hmmmm, he should not eat rubbish.
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by tetralogyfallot(m): 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
mindpresh:

why not leave it alone?must you eat everything that moves? angry
why must we leave it? When God created it for us to enjoy.
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Okuda(m): 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2020
This thing wey dey live inside soakaway na him person carry wan put for mouth say him go chop.. May God help you.

1 Like

Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by lakeside79937: 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2020
People are really sick in nigeria a time would come they will be eating humans
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 2:23am On Jul 17, 2020
samwash:
Must you eat everything you called animal ?
They should have take it back to the wild .
In Florida, reptile always crawl into pple house, yet they don't kill it, they always return it to the wild. I wonder if that can happen in Nigeria.

Bros, don't try to crawl in 9ja o... Else, some people go chop u grin grin grin
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by offset67(m): 3:06am On Jul 17, 2020
tetralogyfallot:
are u a vegetarian?
Yeah nigga
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by kpajie1: 4:25am On Jul 17, 2020
u don eat mama oja
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by tightpussy156: 5:31am On Jul 17, 2020
@op poverty as eating deep into ur system.it is only poverty that will make you eat this disgusting thing.if you can eat this then you can eat human being.there are cow meat,goat meat,ram, chicken, turkey,fish good an proper meat but u choose this disgusting thing.meh hunger they the land.Anything you kill you eat.who quote me hug transformer.
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by sylve11: 5:50am On Jul 17, 2020
I nor fit eat this thing sha.... sad cool
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Oluromantic: 6:35am On Jul 17, 2020
Kemimarch16:
grin
Fine girl
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by swaqq(m): 6:49am On Jul 17, 2020
No one is talking about that bokoharam knife in his hand
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 17, 2020
pepper soup loading

Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by keeenee: 7:13am On Jul 17, 2020
samwash:
Must you eat everything you called animal ?
They should have take it back to the wild .
In Florida, reptile always crawl into pple house, yet they don't kill it, they always return it to the wild. I wonder if that can happen in Nigeria.

Last I checked there was no animal being threatened with extinction in Nigeria. However we know people that hunt and kill just for fun. And at times they hunt fellow humans too especially those of black race. Please come off this white man praise train! We have all sinned
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by uracefriend(m): 7:42am On Jul 17, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
The name "Lizard" alone sef don make my skin crawl, dem come add "monitor" join am.

God abeg, no let me chop wetin go come dey monitor me up and down oh.
from someone whose moniker says beast
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by flyingpig: 8:38am On Jul 17, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
The name "Lizard" alone sef don make my skin crawl, dem come add "monitor" join am.

grin
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by flyingpig: 8:39am On Jul 17, 2020
tetralogyfallot:
this is their season
yeah it's their season. The rains
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by 3phase(m): 10:14am On Jul 17, 2020
Artiiclebeast:

Na later the thing come turn to 'monitoring' spirit dey monitor person up and down
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Cumtroller: 10:15am On Jul 17, 2020
Visit a building site. God will bless the fruits of your labour.

Aren't you ashamed of begging up and down?
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Lafrresh: 11:46am On Jul 17, 2020
I can never ever... I will just commit ni�
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Amorprincesa24: 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2020
Just look at this one. But same persons will condemn Wuhan China for their appetite for weird creatures. Hypocrites everywhere.

Stop eating creepy things. You are not the only one in the world. Once you get a transmittable disease, persons around you will suffer.

Learn to caution your cravings. Nonsense!
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Arysexy(m): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
Myablew:

And I bet you can eat dog and pig

I don't eat reptiles, carnivores and omnivores.

Only Herbivores like goat, cow, ram, fowl.
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Franking: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
Must everything end up as food? Akpiri ogologo.
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by akdjr(m): 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
The lizard you know is eaten ins one part of South South I don't want to mention name. quote author=Artiiclebeast post=91718056]The name "Lizard" alone sef don make my skin crawl, dem come add "monitor" join am.

God abeg, no let me chop wetin go come dey monitor me up and down oh.[/quote]
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by lucky4west: 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
better meat for people when sabi

1 Like

Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by tetralogyfallot(m): 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
lakeside79937:
People are really sick in nigeria a time would come they will be eating humans
they've been eating this animal for so long and in every part of the world.
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Sardauna24(m): 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
tetralogyfallot:
what is nonsensical about enjoying a very sweet delicacy? Its tastes crunchy by the way grin
Have u taste it b4
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by tetralogyfallot(m): 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sardauna24:
Have u taste it b4
I am the chairman that caught it and even created this thread. grin
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Sardauna24(m): 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
tetralogyfallot:
I am the chairman that caught it and even created this thread. grin
Woow..
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sardauna24:
Woow..
its very tasty bro.
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Sardauna24(m): 8:13am On Jul 18, 2020
tetralogyfallot:
its very tasty bro.
Lol..enjoy your peppersoup..

1 Like

Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by olajide8(m): 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
tetralogyfallot:
its very tasty bro.

You still don't get it- we have 6 more Corona viruses, which are still in all these wild animals and haven't found the right link to make them affect man yet - we just finished sARs, ebola is still on the move, now we are on covid- and there are still 6 more - for now that reptile still has a docile virus in it, all the lizard needs to turn into an endemic which is transmissible, may just be alum was with it and not properly washed off, or agina Moto maggi or lime wood used to smoke it and gbam we have entered another problem - Lassa fever is still wrecking havoc - our professors are not researching, to help us contain the fallout they are waiting for those researching to find a solution and then they recommend to us, what drug to use - well, if you don't like your life good - but others around you did not follow you to eat this reptile, why should we now join you to wash plate, when the problem starts?
Re: See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) by Kemimarch16(f): 12:03am On Jul 19, 2020
Obas101:

Your head dey there grin are you in Abj let me take you to one of the joints for assorted
i have choose a sane part on this forum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? / Recommend N3k Soup That Will Last For 1 Week For A Family Of 12 / Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.