Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Have You Ever Been Insulted By The Opposite Gender - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Insulted By The Opposite Gender (938 Views)

What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender / You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? / I've Been Insulted Alot. Pls Recommend Me A Good Beard Cream. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Insulted By The Opposite Gender by iamgprince: 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
Hey guys if you have been insulted by the opposite gender tell us the reason for the insult(s) and your reaction.
For me na just playful insult from my female friends because the know the can't insult me anyhow without getting some knocks on their head
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By The Opposite Gender by longetivity(m): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
I neva cross my boundary
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By The Opposite Gender by iamgprince: 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
longetivity:
I neva cross my boundary
so u have neva done anything to warrant insult from any female
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By The Opposite Gender by longetivity(m): 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
iamgprince:

so u have neva done anything to warrant insult from any female
only my sister
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By The Opposite Gender by illicit(m): 10:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
hmmm
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By The Opposite Gender by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
One i remember done tey sha for university days. Exam time i done position when this heavy babe told me to get up from her seat. Imagine that for large LT. I just do like say no be me she dey yarn with. Then she began raining curses i couldn't even care to remember and she begin dey say she go deal with me. That one naim touch me for bone marrow. I still no answer but i just raised my head to know her face well. Then after exams that day be like she go dig my profile out. Since that day anywhere i dey she must run come greet me like ahh bros good morning/afternoon, how's everything today blah blah blah. Na stupid girls dey insult man outside. Just ignore and avoid problems

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By The Opposite Gender by robinso01(m): 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By The Opposite Gender by Fidelismaria: 11:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By The Opposite Gender by iamgprince: 8:47am On Jul 15, 2020
Good you ignore her because one wouldn't have fathomed how the situation would be like if you have reacted angrily
dairykidd:
One i remember done tey sha for university days. Exam time i done position when this heavy babe told me to get up from her seat. Imagine that for large LT. I just do like say no be me she dey yarn with. Then she began raining curses i couldn't even care to remember and she begin dey say she go deal with me. That one naim touch me for bone marrow. I still no answer but i just raised my head to know her face well. Then after exams that day be like she go dig my profile out. Since that day anywhere i dey she must run come greet me like ahh bros good morning/afternoon, how's everything today blah blah blah. Na stupid girls dey insult man outside. Just ignore and avoid problems

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By The Opposite Gender by iamgprince: 8:50am On Jul 15, 2020
Bia those two space bookers above me don't u have anything to say
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By The Opposite Gender by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 15, 2020
A
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By The Opposite Gender by Glendoni: 9:48am On Jul 15, 2020
I have never done anything that may warrant such. The way you make your bed is often the way you'll lie on it.
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By The Opposite Gender by iamgprince: 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ok
Glendoni:
I have never done anything that may warrant such. The way you make your bed is often the way you'll lie on it.
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By The Opposite Gender by Humanoid01(m): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
Glendoni:
You don't always have to make trouble before it comes your way. Some ladies are just naturally troublesome.
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By The Opposite Gender by Small080(m): 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
Times without number..... I get one hot slap and the thing affect my mama for house grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By The Opposite Gender by Adasun(m): 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
Plenty time na,but me too get mouth o
Re: Have You Ever Been Insulted By The Opposite Gender by iamgprince: 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
Small080:
Times without number..... I get one hot slap and the thing affect my mama for house grin

grin
Small080:

(1) (Reply)

Must See: 12 Inches PENIS In Just 3 Days / How Do I Friend Zone Her Without Getting Into Trouble? / ! Which Of These Animals Are You More Afraid Of [cockcrach, Dog, Snake...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.