Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot (54313 Views)

Crashed Bell Helicopter Pilot Had No Valid License - AIB / Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF / Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by olawale1516(m): 10:39am On Jul 15, 2020
What kill her, so sad

1 Like

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by seeker121(m): 10:39am On Jul 15, 2020
This death should be investigated something keep telling me this is beyond accident at the air force base with speed limit bumps.

1 Like

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by tunexdavo(m): 10:39am On Jul 15, 2020
Accept my condolences Rest In Peace
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by nogragra: 10:39am On Jul 15, 2020
lalasticlala:
Here is a throwback video of Tolulope Arotile in the air.

The Nigeria’s first female combat Helicopter Pilot who died at 23 was seen with President Buhari in the video. She was also interviewed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSTRc9QFqbg
Respect to the dead. However, the death of this beautiful lady seems fishy, they couldn't get her in the air they use ground. Don't be surprised that senior military service men, even politicians who are sponsors of boko haram may have a hand in this as she is a spanner in the wheel of this war of attrition in which scores of evil men are benefiting, including buratai and some other military elements. This is why the militry doesn't want President Debie to finish the trump card of our military thieves. Really, how many illustrious sons and Daughters of yorubaland have to die in the name of this evil contraption called Nigeria. This particular one is one too many, Yorubas have to be conscious of these unnecessary witch hunting and wanton waste of life of our fine men and women. Over to you the leaders of omoluabis. If nothing is done now tommorrow people will be shot in the open street and nothing will happen. Quote me if it gets to this.

5 Likes

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by rottennaija(m): 10:39am On Jul 15, 2020
How did she die?
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by thunder74(m): 10:40am On Jul 15, 2020
I don't want to talk because if I remember how Yakowa, Zuntai and that minister from Kogi or so died, then...

3 Likes

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by stillowtraff: 10:40am On Jul 15, 2020
her memories can't be forgotten, RIP even if I don't know you
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by chukwuibuipob: 10:41am On Jul 15, 2020
sad A shining Amazon,star.Sleep well dear
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by fatymore(f): 10:41am On Jul 15, 2020
This is saddening.

Olorun gbo
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Bryan88(m): 10:41am On Jul 15, 2020
Kriss216:
The death wey kill this harmless and innocent hero no see all these foolish, chewing stick legs, nincompoops, vegetables for Aso rock kill

Continue to rest in peace Hero!
HEROIN
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by emaopel: 10:41am On Jul 15, 2020
May her soul rest in peace...
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by deltateam: 10:42am On Jul 15, 2020
lalasticlala:
Here is a throwback video of Tolulope Arotile in the air.

The Nigeria’s first female combat Helicopter Pilot who died at 23 was seen with President Buhari in the video. She was also interviewed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSTRc9QFqbg

You mean this beautiful girl is dead?

What happened? Was helicopter faulty abi Boko bomb her?

1 Like

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Eaglefine(f): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2020
RIP!
Pls I need a job. location: Abia state
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Komu1048(m): 10:43am On Jul 15, 2020
God please bring her back
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by SmartPolician: 10:47am On Jul 15, 2020
Although I don't know her in person, her death has really pained me

1 Like

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:49am On Jul 15, 2020
CallMeAthena:
Our girls should fly in another airspace.Nigeria is full of death traps.

She was not flying.

It was an auto crash.
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 15, 2020
nigeria, they only know u after you die. useless country. if this was a normal country, a streeet or naf base will have been names after her while she was alive
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Kobicove(m): 10:50am On Jul 15, 2020
Catabolism:
I learnt she was knocked down while strolling at NAF base.I am so sad and disheartened.RIP Sister,you made us see that through hard work you can reach your goals.You were the best of the bests.

Why would anyone be speeding in the air force base in the first instance?! angry

1 Like

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 15, 2020
Lol...... 'First and only' female combat pilot against insurgency.
And the youths down south are bickering about Obaseki, Edo, Tinubu, PDP or APC; like their lives depend it.
More misery is waiting for your lots comes 2023, unless we collectively fight those who are hell-bent on holding this country to ransom.
As far as there's a North-East Development Commission, there will always be an incident like this.
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Chekitaut: 10:53am On Jul 15, 2020
I smell rat...
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Moscodee1990(m): 10:57am On Jul 15, 2020
WTF, I didn't know she's this young oo
Kai, RIP dear.
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Catabolism(m): 10:57am On Jul 15, 2020
Kobicove:

Why would anyone be speeding in the air force base in the first instance?! angry
My brother,anything goes in Nigeria
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 15, 2020
So sad cry rest in peace
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Catabolism(m): 10:58am On Jul 15, 2020
kestor:
Lol...... 'First and only' female combat pilot against insurgency.
And the youths down south are bickering about Obaseki, Edo, Tinubu, PDP or APC; like their lives depend it.
More misery is waiting for your lots comes 2023, unless we collectively fight those who are hell-bent on holding this country to ransom.
As far as there's a North-East Development Commission, there will always be an incident like this.

Conspiracy theory
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by lereinter(m): 10:58am On Jul 15, 2020
There's more to the death that meets the eye

2 Likes

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Openbusiness3: 10:59am On Jul 15, 2020
sad
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by lunacol(m): 11:00am On Jul 15, 2020
The life of a vibrant and promising young lady is cut short.

When will this battle against terrorism end.

The earlier we get back to the regional system of government,the better for the nation.

All regions should man there own security outfits.I wish the south can unite and pursue this to its logical conclusion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by eherbal(m): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2020
Catabolism:
I learnt she was knocked down while strolling at NAF base.I am so sad and disheartened.RIP Sister,you made us see that through hard work you can reach your goals.You were the best of the bests.
also learnt she's been giving the insurgents hell recently.connect the dots.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by mvem(m): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2020
Lexusgs430:
She for don port...... Nigeria, a killer of life, destiny and prospects..........
she would have died anywhere...you talk as if thousands of youths don't die in other countries... anything anywhere can kill anyone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by youngsahito(m): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2020
something is fishy on this lady death...They are not revealing everything to us. God punish every evil people

2 Likes

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 15, 2020
Accident in which of the NAF Base? Kaduna or Lagos because I could not read the story. I remembered late Giwa-Amu, Azazi and few other suspicious cases. The incidents at Ajimobi ward before his death is alsoalso another thing entirely. A naval commander the principal of a college at Jaji was also killed by somebody they called a former PTA President and her boyfriend.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tanker Explosion In Lagos, Many Burnt To Death (Photo) / Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation / The New Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan Standard Gauge Rail Line Undergoing Test-Running

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.