Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot (54351 Views)

Crashed Bell Helicopter Pilot Had No Valid License - AIB / Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF / Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by mvem(m): 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
nogragra:

Who the hell is this? I guess one of them northerners of no consequence, selfish lot who will rather give the country on a platter to chinese or arab nuisance people than to benefit fellow compatriot. It is glaring Mr Mathematician proving what they did not ask you, that the evil North has a evil plan up their sleeve and I promise you yall will be consumed by your evil. Tell me since 1960 who has been a northerner of any value that you can point to that have achieve anything close to success in Nigeria. Only make believe almajeri leaders like Buhari, Babagida, Abacha of this world are what to show for their existence. I promise you by the time the chips are down the way you guys have been failing is the way you'll fail totally and be anahilated without anyone to care about Hausa Fulani ever existing mark my word. Yall monkeys of no value to humanity will be devoted to death soon wait and see. Yall think you believe and leave for violence you will be shocked when you're visited by the same violence and unruliness yall believe in. I rest my case.
you ranting for no reason...can you show that she was killed by whoever for whatever agenda?... Can you show it?...because you are just hyperventilating and speculating with no links or facts whatsoever and nothing to show what you are asserting.

I made a logical argument and now you are showing your hate. You don't know whatsoever what happened but you have already in your way use your bias to blame people you hate. Please tell me how did my statement have anything to do with Babangida, Fulani/Hausa, Almajiri etc...

What have I said that you are ranting about your hate of Fulanis and Hausas. I said the lady very likely hasn't flown a tour in Maiduguri and The Air bases used in the war against BH are in Maiduguri and Yola, where did I lie here?...why are you annoyed...how have I said anything hateful?...Nawa
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by mvem(m): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Was her death due to natural conditions?.....

This is bad belle deliberately orchestrated assassination/murder .........
You mean accidents only kill people in Nigeria? I am not justifying anything but you are making it look as accidents do happen only in Nigeria. People die everywhere and anywhere at anytime. Just watching the news now to see that 14 people killed in Newyork mostly kids in the past week due to gun violence... Just as an example
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Lexusgs430: 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
mvem:
You mean accidents only kill people in Nigeria? I am not justifying anything but you are making it look as accidents do happen only in Nigeria. People die everywhere and anywhere at anytime. Just watching the news now to see that 14 people killed in Newyork mostly kids in the past week due to gun violence... Just as an example

I have not said such...... I bet, if we could look deeper, people also die in heaven (assuming a place like this exists)...........
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by youngakodex: 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2020
Rip Tolulope
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by mamato(f): 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
I feel so sad cry cry
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Igbo6(m): 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
ekochris:

Though I dont really know much about you, but the few encounters I've had with you inspired me in this career.
Rest in Peace Sir.
We will not forget about you in a hurry.
Sir?
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Igbo6(m): 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
Lilimax:
It's obvious this lady was killed out of jealousy lipsrsealed
Honestly ���
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by GreaterFuture1(m): 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
BonPatrick:
Lol laugh wan kill me here o
Why
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Mayng01(m): 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
End of the road. Rip
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by uunwanaobong3: 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
With all due respect to women right activist..... Honestly I love our lady so much BUT BUT when ever I see women being drafted into military or police combatant role I feel very sad............... I have no problem about women acting in administrative role in military and in police force.................... I feel even more sad when I see woman dying in combat it reck my heart, because that is not their role...........

And if I may ask a question, why do we fight?
The answer is that we fight in order to protect our children, our women and our properties in that order....

Firstly, It is an injustice for a country that have LIVING men (able body men) to allow women engaged in combat....
That means ethically, UNTIL all men in that country are dead, before a woman can be allowed to engage in combat in order to protect the children.

Secondly, having a woman engaged in combat, call into question the integrity, credibility and moral of such combat,. Giving an unfair advantage over the opposition in a battle field... This is because naturally, it is wrong for a real man to kill or injured a woman no matter the conditions, that is because a man's natural instinct is first to protect women and children...........if I am a soldierman and I see an opposition female soldier in the line of battle, honestly I will be reluctant to kill her because it is not morally right, thereby giving her an unfair advantage to kill me.

Nature has design us male and female for different purposes, we should use our differences to help each other and not to contradict our roles in life

I am sadden by this young lady demise, because that death and that job was not meant for her,....... She should have been the one being protected and not the other way round.......................................... There are up to 80 million able body young men in this country, what has happen to us?

Rip lovely
And I salute your bravery
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Stallione(m): 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
My heart bleeds,this is heartbreaking
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
CallMeAthena:
Our girls should fly in another airspace.Nigeria is full of death traps.
Honestly.
I'm just fed up with AVOIDABLE DEATHS in Nigeria.
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by megamind101: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
why am I feeling happy that she is dead? I love this, let then all die.
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by gambudu: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Mehn! The sketchy details about circumstances surrounding her death is highly suspicious sad. What kinda car crash occurs inside an Army base? What kinda stupid accident is that?

Only God can comfort her family most especially her parents...The kinda grief they'd be passing through right now is best imagined than experienced. All for what? Nigeria angry
yes ooo. It happened inside the NAF base in kaduna close to their mammy market.
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by nadigo(m): 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
anochuko01:
they killed her
I want to believe so
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
rip hero ......it was the Nigerian army that fail u
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by EzzyCarter: 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
gambudu:
yes ooo. It happened inside the NAF base in kaduna close to their mammy market.

Damn. Really sad
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Eileene(f): 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
God i am so pained and she was very brave,just seeing that helicopter alone gives me the cold chills.she really was a woman of steel.
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Joguns(m): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
lalasticlala:
Here is a throwback video of Tolulope Arotile in the air.

The Nigeria’s first female combat Helicopter Pilot who died at 23 was seen with President Buhari in the video. She was also interviewed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSTRc9QFqbg

Freaky death; suspicious. Investigation should be on, why reckless driving in a military barrack?
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by mechanics(m): 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
So sad.
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
Catabolism:

Conspiracy theory
Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by CODEIN: 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
mvem:
you ranting for no reason...can you show that she was killed by whoever for whatever agenda?... Can you show it?...because you are just hyperventilating and speculating with no links or facts whatsoever and nothing to show what you are asserting.

I made a logical argument and now you are showing your hate. You don't know whatsoever what happened but you have already in your way use your bias to blame people you hate. Please tell me how did my statement have anything to do with Babangida, Fulani/Hausa, Almajiri etc...

What have I said that you are ranting about your hate of Fulanis and Hausas. I said the lady very likely hasn't flown a tour in Maiduguri and The Air bases used in the war against BH are in Maiduguri and Yola, where did I lie here?...why are you annoyed...how have I said anything hateful?...Nawa
Listen, you think everyone in south is a slowpoke like you baztardz sons and daughters of arab nuisance are, you think people dont know whats happening ? why is it that it is usually southerners like yoruba, igbos, middlebelt and other native land owners that continue to die anyhow in a war sponsored by the same fulani arab jihadist in govt. simple two plus two anyone can see the picture your fulani masters are painting, like nogragra have said, you all will reap all what you are have sown since 1804. It doesnt take CIA or FBI to know your pig-eating islamists jihadists orchestrated the murder of that young girl, on the other thread I wish her a good prayer but on this thread may her SOUL and SPIRIT not know rest until she has killed all the people responsible for her murder.

Dem tok say she die from head bump, how can someone reverse with so much speed that will hit someone, she blind ? Where is the cctv video? Ofcourse they wont be one, as dem don loot the money for that. Useless Zoogeria kuntry one jobless university is wasting time predicting will surpass china population in 2100 like say Zoogeria would last reach 2024
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by mvem(m): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
CODEIN:
Listen, you think everyone in south is a slowpoke like you baztardz sons and daughters of arab nuisance are, you think people dont know whats happening ? why is it that it is usually southerners like yoruba, igbos, middlebelt and other native land owners that continue to die anyhow in a war sponsored by the same fulani arab jihadist in govt. simple two plus two anyone can see the picture your fulani masters are painting, like nogragra have said, you all will reap all what you are have sown since 1804. It doesnt take CIA or FBI to know your pig-eating islamists jihadists orchestrated the murder of that young girl, on the other thread I wish her a good prayer but on this thread may her SOUL and SPIRIT not know rest until she has killed all the people responsible for her murder.

Dem tok say she die from head bump, how can someone reverse with so much speed that will hit someone, she blind ? Where is the cctv video? Ofcourse they wont be one, as dem don loot the money for that. Useless Zoogeria kuntry one jobless university is wasting time predicting will surpass china population in 2100 like say Zoogeria would last reach 2024
I am not the cause of your problem. Seems you have other issues. Also so you think those killed in Zamfara, Sokoto, Katsina, Niger in this so called banditry are also Yoruba or igbos?..
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by CODEIN: 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
mvem:
Also so you think those killed in Zamfara, Sokoto, Katsina, Niger in this so called banditry are also Yoruba or igbos?..
Those been killed in those places you mentioned and didnt even mentioned are different tribes of the original native Hausa christians and muslims who have been victims of endless slaughtering from fulani arab domination since 1804. But the whole is done in a way to look as if unknown gunmen they now call bandits are just killing and kidnapping their fellow northerners at random for criminal and monetary reasons.
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by anthropizzy(m): 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
This very disheartening and disturbing. A young brilliant life cut short like that. cry cry cry

Rest well sister.
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by mvem(m): 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
CODEIN:
Those been killed in those places you mentioned and didnt even mentioned are different tribes of the original native Hausa christians and muslims who have been victims of endless slaughtering from fulani arab domination since 1804. But the whole is done in a way to look as if unknown gunmen they now call bandits are just killing and kidnapping their fellow northerners at random for criminal and monetary reasons.
please those killed in Zamfara, Sokoto, Katsina aren't Christians and are mostly Hausa tribes
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by emmy512: 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
Murder
If it's not true call me agatha christie
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by JPolumide: 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
Too bad. Cut down just like that. May God console her parents. RIP.
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Eyinjuoluwanimi: 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
This is so sad, well it is well....

RIP
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Saintly01(m): 11:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
So so sad.
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by yassjib: 7:03am On Jul 16, 2020
what a world ...Vanity upon Vanity all is Vanity
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by yassjib: 7:03am On Jul 16, 2020
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Unilag Student & 3 Others Die In Car Crash While Returning From Nightclub / The New Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan Standard Gauge Rail Line Undergoing Test-Running / Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.