Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot (54344 Views)

Crashed Bell Helicopter Pilot Had No Valid License - AIB / Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF / Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Suncam: 11:03am On Jul 15, 2020
I had never met you when you were alive.
But you death is so heartbreaking and I
feel so sad and pain that we lost a brilliant lady like you.

1 Like

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by anayolity: 11:05am On Jul 15, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Heaven and earth know that she was murdered.

May her soul rest in peace.

I swear they killed the girl for no reason............. These people no just wan see Nigeria better, see the material wey we get for this country just waste like that.

3 Likes

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Dbarrzx: 11:08am On Jul 15, 2020
So sad! A great loss to the family & Nigeria
Kriss216:
The death wey kill this harmless and innocent hero no see all these foolish, chewing stick legs, nincompoops, vegetables for Aso rock kill

Continue to rest in peace Hero!
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by davooomat(m): 11:08am On Jul 15, 2020
For your Business Reg call me/WhatsApp or Text
08100918700, 08100042071

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Lexusgs430: 11:09am On Jul 15, 2020
mvem:
she would have died anywhere...you talk as if thousands of youths don't die in other countries... anything anywhere can kill anyone

Was her death due to natural conditions?.....

This is bad belle deliberately orchestrated assassination/murder .........

1 Like

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Lilimax(f): 11:09am On Jul 15, 2020
It's obvious this lady was killed out of jealousy lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by mvem(m): 11:10am On Jul 15, 2020
nogragra:

Respect to the dead. However, the death of this beautiful lady seems fishy, they couldn't get her in the air they use ground. Don't be surprised that senior military service men, even politicians who are sponsors of boko haram may have a hand in this as she is a spanner in the wheel of this war of attrition in which scores of evil men are benefiting, including buratai and some other military elements. This is why the militry doesn't want President Debie to finish the trump card of our military thieves. Really, how many illustrious sons and Daughters of yorubaland have to die in the name of this evil contraption called Nigeria. This particular one is one too many, Yorubas have to be conscious of these unnecessary witch hunting and wanton waste of life of our fine men and women. Over to you the leaders of omoluabis. If nothing is done now tommorrow people will be shot in the open street and nothing will happen. Quote me if it gets to this.
What are you saying...Fighter jet pilots who fight Boko Haram are based in Yola and Maiduguri. How is she a spanner in the wheel of the war?...there are countless fighter jet pilots in the Maiduguri and Yola Air Base... She died in Kaduna not any of these places...she might not have even flown even one tour in Maiduguri so what are you saying

1 Like

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 15, 2020
dream cut short.

may her soul rest in peace

Chinese yuan RMB available in Bulk and Bit .

Naira 66.5 Per Yuan

no pricing.

whatsapp - https:///2347081997275

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by PinkDick(m): 11:13am On Jul 15, 2020
ekochris:

Though I dont really know much about you, but the few encounters I've had with you inspired me in this career.
Rest in Peace Sir.
We will not forget about you in a hurry.

Oga, are you sure you’re OK?

1 Like

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by africandollar: 11:13am On Jul 15, 2020
What a loss! NAF needs to come up with a better explanation how this could happen in what should be one of the safest places in the country. angry
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Kemimarch16(f): 11:20am On Jul 15, 2020
RIP. our glory will not be cut short
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by daytal: 11:21am On Jul 15, 2020
lalasticlala:
Here is a throwback video of Tolulope Arotile in the air.

The Nigeria’s first female combat Helicopter Pilot who died at 23 was seen with President Buhari in the video. She was also interviewed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSTRc9QFqbg
Quite unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by 8stargeneral: 11:23am On Jul 15, 2020
so sad.
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by mimimile93: 11:24am On Jul 15, 2020
Lexusgs430:
She for don port...... Nigeria, a killer of life, destiny and prospects..........
Nigeria gave her the life and destiny she enjoyed
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by mimimile93: 11:26am On Jul 15, 2020
PinkDick:

He is ok. That's how officers are addressed
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by offset67(m): 11:27am On Jul 15, 2020
Thank you for your service

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by musa7m(m): 11:27am On Jul 15, 2020
anochuko01:
they killed her
her village people � ?
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by ogorwyne(f): 11:29am On Jul 15, 2020
That's sad.
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by mamaafrik(m): 11:30am On Jul 15, 2020
PinkDick:

what do you mean by "is he ok",did he say something bad.....,Alaaye koooshidanu..jo
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by mamaafrik(m): 11:31am On Jul 15, 2020
mimimile93:
He is ok. That's how officers are addressed
you dey mind dat slowpoke
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by nogragra: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2020
mvem:
What are you saying...Fighter jet pilots who fight Boko Haram are based in Yola and Maiduguri. How is she a spanner in the wheel of the war?...there are countless fighter jet pilots in the Maiduguri and Yola Air Base... She died in Kaduna not any of these places...she might not have even flown even one tour in Maiduguri so what are you saying
Who the hell is this? I guess one of them northerners of no consequence, selfish lot who will rather give the country on a platter to chinese or arab nuisance people than to benefit fellow compatriot. It is glaring Mr Mathematician proving what they did not ask you, that the evil North has a evil plan up their sleeve and I promise you yall will be consumed by your evil. Tell me since 1960 who has been a northerner of any value that you can point to that have achieve anything close to success in Nigeria. Only make believe almajeri leaders like Buhari, Babagida, Abacha of this world are what to show for their existence. I promise you by the time the chips are down the way you guys have been failing is the way you'll fail totally and be anahilated without anyone to care about Hausa Fulani ever existing mark my word. Yall monkeys of no value to humanity will be devoted to death soon wait and see. Yall think you believe and leave for violence you will be shocked when you're visited by the same violence and unruliness yall believe in. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Titugirl(f): 11:36am On Jul 15, 2020
This is very sad. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by MrMcJay(m): 11:37am On Jul 15, 2020
Bryan88:
HEROIN

Not only heroin, na gbana. If you must correct someone, better be sure you are also correct.

It is heroine, not heroin.

1 Like

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Bamz(m): 11:41am On Jul 15, 2020
CallMeAthena:
Our girls should fly in another airspace.Nigeria is full of death traps.

On land and in air right? I see what you did there
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by rovher: 11:42am On Jul 15, 2020
Don't gock it o, she might have witnessed something which she shouldn't have ... Maybe Collateral Damage ...
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by obidaddy: 11:42am On Jul 15, 2020
PresidencyRec:
Killed in a country that doesn’t value life

Stop posting this bullshit picture discouraging southerners feom joining the armed forces.

Who will defend you when "hausa" army comes for you? Abi it's amotekun? Go ask the igbos how they managed to fight a civil war for 3 years with international blockade.

The knowledge, skill, expertise and experience from the armed forces is very important for your survival, if push comes to shove.

Stop displaying myopia loudly!

1 Like

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by derbykol(f): 11:43am On Jul 15, 2020
They killed her.Kai! cry cry
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by lebete3000: 11:43am On Jul 15, 2020
CallMeAthena:
Our girls should fly in another airspace.Nigeria is full of death traps.

What of our men?
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by iamkneeyi: 11:46am On Jul 15, 2020
Ogun idile...family curses..
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Lexusgs430: 11:52am On Jul 15, 2020
mimimile93:
Nigeria gave her the life and destiny she enjoyed

It's not who starts the job, that's important...... But the finisher......... wink
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by godamtem: 11:56am On Jul 15, 2020
tolulope arotile... it saddens my heart that you died at this moment.. I pray got will console your family... rest in Peace.... tolulope arotile... it saddens my heart that you died at this moment.. I pray got will console your family... rest in Peace.... tolulope arotile... it saddens my heart that you died at this moment.. I pray got will console your family... rest in Peace....
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by gowonmaharajah(m): 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
this is a sad incident. so so sad.
I am literally crying and feel really, really hurt.
RIP,dear.

there's nothing like feeling the wrath of deity or na God go punish you.
Justice need to be served here on earth first by meting out punishment on criminals(law breakers) by the law enforcement officers.
Her killer must be thoroughly punished!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Unilag Student & 3 Others Die In Car Crash While Returning From Nightclub / The New Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan Standard Gauge Rail Line Undergoing Test-Running / Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.