Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie (38767 Views)

The Way This Girl Is Shaking Her Nyash And Twerking Is One Of The Problem I Have / Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs / Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by morris477(m): 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
Is he an engineer, I never heard from others motorists

1 Like

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by kingthreat(m): 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
Julius Berger to the rescue
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Okuda(m): 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
Before Second niger bridge is completed, this first one must fall and kill people... Trust me, na wetin them dey wait for!

1 Like

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Lexusgs430: 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
The maintenance log needs inspection...... I bet you, it's blank.........

1 Like

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Golan007: 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
Litmus:

Someone please help me understand this type of thinking oOoOoOOO! Who are the Nigerians brothers? Why would the Nigerian brothers want the bridge to collapse and kill many people? Are Nigerian brothers’ brothers not using the bridge? If Nigerian bothers want the bridge to collapse so badly, why are the presumably wicked Nigeria brothers relying to the age to the bridge and traffic weight to make the bridge fall, why not just place charges under the bridge? And why would Nigeria brothers even rely on bridge to kill many people when there are so many other ways of doing so? Why are Nigerian brothers building another bridge? Or is the new bridge being built a secret plot to kill many people in future through having it collapse due to poor maintenance?

Help, I am often flummoxed by such Nairaland imponderable imponderables

You shouldn't expect pigs to give you a thoughtful reply.
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by captainamiedi1: 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
BlackfireX:
The 5 eastern state governors + delta should have pull resources together and build 3 modern bridges at that spot

What is the business of state government and FG Infrastructure?? And again, what is Delta state business with that bridge?? is the bridge on Delta State?? Abi u nor kwn where Delta State border end?
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by captainamiedi1: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lexusgs430:
The maintenance log needs inspection...... I bet you, it's blank.........

That is, if there is any self. Julius berger has written to the state govt and FG on the issue of traffic on that bridge but the states are so determine in revenue generation and the force cant live without extorting innocent motorist and innocent motorist will die if their documents are complete.
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by arsenal33: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
GEJ has built a new one

1 Like

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by BlackfireX: 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
captainamiedi1:

What is the business of state government and FG Infrastructure?? And again, what is Delta state business with that bridge?? is the bridge on Delta State?? Abi u nor kwn where Delta State border end?

Is a pity , but let me pity you, the bridge is situated in between delta state and anambra state.

2 Likes

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by 900winer(m): 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
Even my table dey shake cheesy so kini big deal grin Okwiya
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Lexusgs430: 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
captainamiedi1:

That is, if there is any self. Julius berger has written to the state govt and FG on the issue of traffic on that bridge but the states are so determine in revenue generation and the force cant live without extorting innocent motorist and innocent motorist will die if their documents are complete.

Nigeria is simply on a one chance journey.......
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by oluwasegun007(m): 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
OLAFIMIX:
Protect yourself and your family by buying our face shield, available in wholesales.

This your posture fit distract person from the topic...wetin happen
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by uniquelyspecial(m): 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
No tribalistic comment so far....
Hmmm very impressive

1 Like

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by micmond: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
Veteran actor? As in the in the legendary status like his father, Pete Edochie, Olu Jacobs, Chiwetalu Agu?
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by colestephan86: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QykzArA6T4
The Niger Bridge is shaking Seriously- Yul Edochie

Nollywood veteran Actor Yul Edochie has warned that the river Niger bridge(Onitsha-Asaba Bridge) is shaking seriously.

Accoring to him the bridge is shaking seriously as if it was going to detach when he drove across the bridge.

Though there was a traffic on the bridge and it was shaking seriously. He called on the federal government to look into this situation, to maintain this bridge, it is not when the bridge collapses now we begin to blame village people he said.
Bridges are meant to vibrate moderately, most especially a bolted one at that,, a healthy mega structure is meant to oscillate. If you are in traffic on third mainland bridge you will have same experience.

1 Like

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by captainamiedi1: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
BlackfireX:

Is a pity , but let me pity you, the bridge is situated in between delta state and anambra state.

this is what wikipedia says about your claims The River Niger Bridge in Onitsha (also known as the Onitsha Bridge), Anambra State, Nigeria connects southeastern Nigeria with western Nigeria over the River Niger. It is linked to Asaba in Delta State, Nigeria.
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by edoairways: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

Why should state governments build a bridge that is ordinarily the responsibility of the Federal Government?
Who benefit more if not the indigenes of those states

1 Like

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2020
A bridge is supposed to shake na

1 Like

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
Go and tell your lord and saviour Mazi Kanu
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Ajibel(m): 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
hammer3:
OUR WICKED NIGERIA BROTHERS WOULD LOVE NOTHING THAN FOR THAT BRIDGE TO COLLAPSE AND KILL MANY PEOPLE.

THE WARNS HAVE BEEN FALLIN DEAF EARS.

THEY WILL LISTEN, AFTER THE BRIDGE COLLAPSE WITH MASSIVE LOSS OF LIFE.

A lot of dense folks on this forum shocked

1 Like

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kekereekun123:
A bridge is supposed to shake na

Abi ooo

Let him come to ijora apapa bridge
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by BlackfireX: 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
captainamiedi1:

this is what wikipedia says about your claims The River Niger Bridge in Onitsha (also known as the Onitsha Bridge), Anambra State, Nigeria connects southeastern Nigeria with western Nigeria over the River Niger. It is linked to Asaba in Delta State, Nigeria.

Shift the goal post to that sand area , go front small , oya play with sand.

Bye
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Kobicove(m): 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
BlackfireX:
The 5 eastern state governors + delta should have pull resources together and build 3 modern bridges at that spot

Where did you see the money for such a gigantic project? undecided
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
They will come and wail now and blame buhari for not Setting the well wen it was first constructed
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
GUYS 10 YEARS AGO I WORKED FOR A MAN WHO GOT BIG CONTRACT FROM DELTA STATE GOVT ASABA . IT HAPPENS THAT I WAS SENT TO ONITSHA OFTEN .I USED THAT OPPORTUNITY TO WALK ACROSS THE BRIDGE . GUYS THAT BRIDGE WAS BOUNCING SO BADLY WAS scarcely . TO BE HONEST WITH YOU I AM SURPRISE THAT THE BRIDGE IS STILL STANDING SINCE 2010 TILL NOW !

1 Like

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Astrologyfact: 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
Litmus:

Someone please help me understand this type of thinking oOoOoOOO! Who are the Nigerians brothers? Why would the Nigerian brothers want the bridge to collapse and kill many people? Are Nigerian brothers’ brothers not using the bridge? If Nigerian bothers want the bridge to collapse so badly, why are the presumably wicked Nigeria brothers relying to the age to the bridge and traffic weight to make the bridge fall, why not just place charges under the bridge? And why would Nigeria brothers even rely on bridge to kill many people when there are so many other ways of doing so? Why are Nigerian brothers building another bridge? Or is the new bridge being built a secret plot to kill many people in future through having it collapse due to poor maintenance?

Help, I am often flummoxed by such Nairaland imponderable imponderables
It has been built in such a way that is will be used to depopulate the Nation, in the north they use Bokoharam and banditry, and also our Soldiers.
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

GUYS 10 YEARS AGO I WORKED FOR A MAN WHO GOT BIG CONTRACT FROM DELTA STATE GOVT ASABA . IT HAPPENS THAT I WAS SENT TO ONITSHA OFTEN .I USED THAT OPPORTUNITY TO WALK ACROSS THE BRIDGE . GUYS THAT BRIDGE WAS BOUNCING SO BADLY WAS scarcely . TO BE HONEST WITH YOU I AM SURPRISE THAT THE BRIDGE IS STILL STANDING SINCE 2010 TILL NOW !
a bridge is supposed to shake na. Smh
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
colestephan86:

Bridges are meant to vibrate moderately, most especially a bolted one at that,, a healthy mega structure is meant to oscillate. If you are in traffic on third mainland bridge you will have same experience.

Don't mind the fool... Trying hard to trend

I hope they don't end up blowing it to prove a point.

Nha them go suffer sha
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
BlackfireX:
How many have your state built?

You think say na pedestrian bridge? shocked

You want states to contribute #210 Billion per bridge?

Na you dash them the money?
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by bigfish3k: 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
captainamiedi1:

You are ignorant
I don't think you have been to asaba in delta state
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by BlackfireX: 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kobicove:

Where did you see the money for such a gigantic project? undecided

Well meaning Igbo men from this state can build 1, the state governors build 1 or 2
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Legacyy(m): 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
I keep saying this,most of the problems we are facing in this country are caused by our monkey leaders,i mean is it until the bridge collapses before they would start doing something?i pray it will not collapse when they innocent ones are driving across it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message / "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy / Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.