Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie (38773 Views)

The Way This Girl Is Shaking Her Nyash And Twerking Is One Of The Problem I Have / Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs / Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by princejones(m): 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
Shaking seriously, l was on the bridge last week Sunday and l did experience it.something has to be done immediately
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Peters95: 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
I walk through that bridge myself, and his not lying.
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by onyeomanono24(f): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
I'm in support of pursuing those force men on top the bridge, they cause huge traffic. They can be at the two entrance biko let traffic flow well angry they will block half of the road looking for what i dont know.
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Maduawuchukwu(m): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
sesan85:
Why didn't your "helo" Goodluck Jonathan do it?

That he failed to do it does not mean Buhari should not. South Easterners still pay tax to the FG you know.
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Maduawuchukwu(m): 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
edoairways:

Who benefit more if not the indigenes of those states

That is not the point. The point is that it is a Federal Bridge and the FG are the ones to be held primarily responsible for it.
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by edoairways: 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

That is not the point. The point is that it is a Federal Bridge and the FG are the ones to be held primarily responsible for it.
The point is they will continue to wait forever for federal government to fix their bridge if they don't take the bull by the horn
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by sesan85(m): 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

That he failed to do it does not mean Buhari should not. South Easterners still pay tax to the FG you know.
Oga blame Jonathan, the person you voted for and call a "helo" for not doing it.

1 Like

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by earnit3: 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
How
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Kissiemu(m): 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nna men!

Yul has to describe what the bridge is shaking like. Is it shaking like breasts abi shaking like buttocks? grin grin

But seriously bolted bridge wey no shake no be better bridge.

What can a niggah do?
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by cococandy(f): 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
That would be catastrophic. I hope someone listens and acts instead of calling the on and trusting in God
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Deltatoto: 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
tribalwarlord:
your mama toto
una no see am

1 Like

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by crackhouse(m): 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
flyingpig:
Na y he wear Chaplet? He dey fear grin
he's a devoted Catholic like his father Pete edochie.
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by azimibraun: 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
Na today? You no dey home since dat na why you just dey notice. Something way asaba - Onitsha conductors dey use as dia jangilova for years now.
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Klinee: 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
That bridge is shaking vigorously, especially when a vehicle passes by.
The government and the contractor handling the second niger bridge should expidite action on that second niger bridge for fast completion so as to channel vehicle movement to the second niger bridge to avert disaster.
Palliative work and. repair is seriously needed to be done on that first niger bridge.
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by africaflozy(f): 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
No be today that bridge don dey shake. Especially during traffic jam. I hope they will complete the new one soon.
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by megama: 5:16am On Jul 17, 2020
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QykzArA6T4
The Niger Bridge is shaking Seriously- Yul Edochie

Nollywood veteran Actor Yul Edochie has warned that the river Niger bridge(Onitsha-Asaba Bridge) is shaking seriously.

Accoring to him the bridge is shaking seriously as if it was going to detach when he drove across the bridge.

Though there was a traffic on the bridge and it was shaking seriously. He called on the federal government to look into this situation, to maintain this bridge, it is not when the bridge collapses now we begin to blame village people he said.
That is from the shock absorbers.
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by EbenezerTriumph: 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
OLAFIMIX:
Protect yourself and your family by buying our face shield, available in wholesales.
you'll make a good housewife cos you're hardworking.
please send me a mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated / Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" / Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.