Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,679 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie (38772 Views)

The Way This Girl Is Shaking Her Nyash And Twerking Is One Of The Problem I Have / Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs / Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by AerialMapper: 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
That bridge has been thoroughly abused!

Prolonged traffic jams. The bridge head was blocked during the lockdown leaving vehicles stationary on the bridge.

Engineers do not design bridges to withstand prolonged stationary loads and this bridge has to go through this abuse daily

Of course it will shake

1 Like

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Kaybaba5(m): 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
OLAFIMIX:
Protect yourself and your family by buying our face shield, available in wholesales.

wetin dis one dey advertise, face shield or bobby shield.......................

am not understanding..........
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by mashad(m): 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
tribalwarlord:
My dream man... not all these useless nairaland small broke boys !!!

My friend work hard and give yourself a bit of pride and stop looking for nairalanders who are not broke

2 Likes

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
Old things like foundational system, constitution, rules, cycling, projects, innovations, etc are fast decaying..

When will old rotten things of this groaning nation pass away for the new things to spring out? Because old things are too weak to carry the stronger present demands.

A call for newness..
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Ezet456: 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
tribalwarlord:

Can you behave yourself please
Don't be a foolish idiot
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by psyco: 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
Litmus:

Someone please help me understand this type of thinking oOoOoOOO! Who are the Nigerians brothers? Why would the Nigerian brothers want the bridge to collapse and kill many people? Are Nigerian brothers’ brothers not using the bridge? If Nigerian bothers want the bridge to collapse so badly, why are the presumably wicked Nigeria brothers relying to the age to the bridge and traffic weight to make the bridge fall, why not just place charges under the bridge? And why would Nigeria brothers even rely on bridge to kill many people when there are so many other ways of doing so? Why are Nigerian brothers building another bridge? Or is the new bridge being built a secret plot to kill many people in future through having it collapse due to poor maintenance?

Help, I am often flummoxed by such Nairaland imponderable imponderables

I'm not sure they can grasp this.

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by FlipModeSquade(m): 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
BlackfireX:

Well meaning Igbo men from this state can build 1, the state governors build 1 or 2
Well meaning Igbo men will build a 210 Billiion Naira bridge? shocked

You think say na pedestrian bridge?
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kekereekun123:
a bridge is supposed to shake na. Smh

I TELLING YOU WHAT I SEE WITH MY OWN TWO EYE . IT IS MORE OF BOUNCING AS HEAVY VEHICLES PASS
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Archtype(m): 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
Why will the listen? Tomorrow now we will say that we are one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Obierika(m): 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

GUYS 10 YEARS AGO I WORKED FOR A MAN WHO GOT BIG CONTRACT FROM DELTA STATE GOVT ASABA . IT HAPPENS THAT I WAS SENT TO ONITSHA OFTEN .I USED THAT OPPORTUNITY TO WALK ACROSS THE BRIDGE . GUYS THAT BRIDGE WAS BOUNCING SO BADLY WAS scarcely . TO BE HONEST WITH YOU I AM SURPRISE THAT THE BRIDGE IS STILL STANDING SINCE 2010 TILL NOW !

It is normal for a bridge to vibrate, nothing to be alarmed about
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by chloride6: 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
Isnt it suppose to shake?
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by BlackfireX: 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
FlipModeSquade:
Well meaning Igbo men will build a 210 Billiion Naira bridge? shocked

You think say na pedestrian bridge?

But they single handedly build an airport... Bia nwokem be careful
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Deltatoto: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
tribalwarlord:
after looking at ur pic I can’t comment
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by RUDEBOYY(m): 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
Those force men need to move...they usually cause traffic on that bridge and like he pointed out it's really shaking and I sieze my breath when I'm on that bridge....it should be looked into asap.
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Lionshare01: 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QykzArA6T4
The Niger Bridge is shaking Seriously- Yul Edochie

Nollywood veteran Actor Yul Edochie has warned that the river Niger bridge(Onitsha-Asaba Bridge) is shaking seriously.

Accoring to him the bridge is shaking seriously as if it was going to detach when he drove across the bridge.

Though there was a traffic on the bridge and it was shaking seriously. He called on the federal government to look into this situation, to maintain this bridge, it is not when the bridge collapses now we begin to blame village people he said.
lol
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Ewedegubbler: 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
Chimezirim121:
grin

MAGA my NEEGAA
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by SAMBARRY: 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
Chimezirim121:
Hmm, may God save His people
unfortunately Nigerian government is deaf
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by bonnyhope: 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
tribalwarlord:

Another woman s hubby is ur dream man

Think again

1 Like

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Clothingonline9(m): 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
Men clothing at affordable price payment on delivery chinos jeans polo and Turkey shirts
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Vulcanheph(m): 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
OLAFIMIX:
Protect yourself and your family by buying our face shield, available in wholesales.
Forget about the face sheild, The girl on the picture is endowed.....is that you?
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Heavensent01(m): 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
federal govt should yield to that advise biko, I'm coming to pay my babe bride price soon
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Btruth: 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
Is there anything in Nigeria that is not shaking at the moment?
God help us out in Jesus name.
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Vulcanheph(m): 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
Deltatoto:
after looking at ur pic I can’t comment
gringringrin......thanks to you i checked her picture and she looks like those "mgbeke" house girls that Oga them normally use to "hold side" When Madam is not around.
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by hardon1(m): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
nothing do the bridge jor... na today e begin shake? moreover bridges are built that way. the bridge has not gotten to its age limit
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by FEGNO: 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
Every bridge shakes. Or is it shaking abnormally?
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by AsawanaDgreat: 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
I hope they will hear
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by ZooOga: 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
I'm amazed mr man doesn't have Baba Fashola's private number to inform him. wink

Federal Ministry of Works & Housing

https://twitter.com/FMWHNIG/status/1282674959391887360
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Akharmony: 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
isn't the country on the verge of collapsing.
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by sesan85(m): 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

Why should state governments build a bridge that is ordinarily the responsibility of the Federal Government?
Why didn't your "helo" Goodluck Jonathan do it?

2 Likes

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by PhilipReigns(m): 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QykzArA6T4
The Niger Bridge is shaking Seriously- Yul Edochie

Nollywood veteran Actor Yul Edochie has warned that the river Niger bridge(Onitsha-Asaba Bridge) is shaking seriously.

Accoring to him the bridge is shaking seriously as if it was going to detach when he drove across the bridge.

Though there was a traffic on the bridge and it was shaking seriously. He called on the federal government to look into this situation, to maintain this bridge, it is not when the bridge collapses now we begin to blame village people he said.
Oga where is your wedding ring? @shawo mahn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated / Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" / Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.