Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh (85950 Views)

Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) / Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me / Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Queenserah26(f): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
wink grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by bigtt76(f): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
cheesy He probably wanted to chop the woman or chopping gone south grin

piippa:
That hand alone says a lot.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Kambols95(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
See person belle......this one pass stomach infrastructure grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by JordanMichael(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
"You'll Never Walk Alone" #AKPABIO

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by morris477(m): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ok. I will ask our native doctor to interpret this picture
Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
Amotolongbo:
There is nothing so serious in this picture.

All I could see are;
Left breast resting on the pot belly
Left hand resting on the prick

Perhaps they went home after this picture to complete the rest?
I don’t know about that

AMOTOLONGBO

you didn't see left hand very close to the gate of his John Thomas kiss

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by proeast(m): 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
DominusPrime:

What had akpabio or any of them done for the Niger delta in spite of the billions they have been collecting?

Don't get me wrong, just my observation. Left for me, they should arrest all of them, they are criminals.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by perdollar(m): 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
ugly ppl

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by eenai(m): 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
But seriously, why will he be holding her like that. This is an official photograph. No wonder he went further to try to access more and got a slap.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
proeast:

Don't get me wrong, just my observation. Left for me, they should arrest all of them, they are criminals.
Now you talking. All of them are corrupt and when they settle themselves behind it's what they want they tell us

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Chirowman(m): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
no joy

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Golan007: 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
Until the call for audit did you see them fight each other for close to 20 years?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by fatymore(f): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
Check my siggy

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by SaintLucia: 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
What joined them together which is CORRUPTION was what scattered them. You will not hear or see Edwin Clark speaking against the corruption in his region but if na to insult Tinubu or Buhari.... You will see his big nose and mouth doing up and down. They have Niger Delta Ministry, NDDC and 13% derivation, federal allocation plus internal revenue yet nothing to show in terms of development for their region.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by awoluyi(m): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
But he said he never touched this woman before.
Na at this point Amadioha is needed as a witness!
At the fullest of time, the conspiracy that United these men and women of the moment will surely scatter them.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Openbusiness4: 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
This picture alone confirm say what the woman was saying is true. See close marking wey Minister give am grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Openbusiness4: 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
piippa:
even d pot belly says more. See as he rest am on top d woman grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Crochet: 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
Is well
Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Openbusiness4: 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2020
GboyegaD:
So does this means he did not assault her? This was with her consent as can be seen so what is(are) your claim with this pictures?
Oga look well. That smile was a forced smile. The woman didn't appreciate him hugging her by force like that. She just tolerated it. This kind of thing qualifies as sexual harassment from a superior, cuz u are using your position as a superior to suppress her objection to your stylish wooing
Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by ODJ124(m): 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
desiredhome:

Another one...... when the going was good....now the same money have separated them temporarily, all of them crooks

I swr they're birds of the same feather

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Maobichek: 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
Amotolongbo:

All I could see are;

I don’t know about that
Hahahahaaaa!!! Tufiakwa! You have spoilt finish oh! Our Nairaland ladies eh!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by KGREAT(m): 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
this one has no meaning at all. it's just that your mind is dirty
Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Diamondplus1805(m): 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
What then shall we say
Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by phemmyfour: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
Amotolongbo:

All I could see are;

I don’t know about that
you and wild thought

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by kennykg(m): 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
we talking about missing money you showing trow back pictures. even if he held her before if she doesn't give consent its a NO NO
Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by blowjohn(m): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
edo3:
See belle abeg,, now i believe that woman.

Standard chartered belle

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by SocialJustice: 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
oyatz:
Don't be fooled by this drama. Akpabio and this woman weren't neutral to each other.

They were formerly in some sorts of Man-woman affairs and most likely would have had sex with each other before things fell apart.
Did you witness the relationship in person?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Kobicove(m): 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
piippa:

It doesn't say anything!

It's just a friendly posture for a pic besides it was done in public in the presence of others! undecided
Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Champagnegold: 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
All these consented sex when responsibilities or accountabilities come they start looking for public sympathy.

Why did you let him put his hand round ur shoulder....
Now u r saying rape/sexual harassing wetin we no go hear for naija
Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by GboyegaD(m): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
Openbusiness4:
Oga look well. That smile was a forced smile. The woman didn't appreciate him hugging her by force like that. She just tolerated it. This kind of thing qualifies as sexual harassment from a superior, cuz u are using your position as a superior to suppress her objection to your stylish wooing

I just wanted to understand the OPs position.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) / I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) / What I Saw In The Street Of Calabar By 11:38pm (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.