Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,308 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh (85951 Views)

Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) / Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me / Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by wink2015(m): 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
I THOUGHT IT WAS A THROW BACK PICTURE

as in WHEN THEY WERE KIDS PLAYING IN ONE OF THE PORT HARCOURT or UYO NEIGBOURHOOD

This PICTURE IS NOT TOO THROW BACK.

it is one of the recent recent recent !

I just observe some spelling issue in the former MD name.

Is her name JOI OR JOY ?

Is she Joi Nunieh or JOY NUNIEH ?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by bedfordking: 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
Akwa Ibom men and women are born with RANDY genes so hearing that about Akpabio does not surprise me !!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by calabardick(m): 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
Rekhina:
Don't ever insult oron in your life, oron great town where humans fly without plane

Be careful

Oooooooooooooooooh?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by patonyx1: 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
They possibly had more in common than we know.

piippa:
That hand alone says a lot.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by GEEBITE: 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
The wig too hideous for a top corporate job like that.She must have been over promoted.
Uteghe:
Photo shows Akpabio holding Joi Nunieh .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) / I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) / What I Saw In The Street Of Calabar By 11:38pm (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.