Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of The Wedding Of Two Virgins? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of The Wedding Of Two Virgins? (1637 Views)

I Have Two Virgins That Are Disturbing Me For Sex. / Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men / Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of The Wedding Of Two Virgins? by Unigrad: 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
I'm interested to know the advantages and disadvantages of two couple who are virgins.
You constructive feedbacks are highly needed.
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of The Wedding Of Two Virgins? by Ayemileto(m): 6:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
Unigrad:
I'm interested to know the advantages and disadvantages of two couple who are virgins.
You constructive feedbacks are highly needed.

Well, I think it's many. grin

Advantages
1. You must have heard of Okarfor's law before.

Many people who cheat on their spouse do it with someone they've been with before marriage, who did it "properly" than they are getting with their current partner.

Also, I believe majority of people who complain about their partners not satisfying them sexually in marriage are those with numerous experience.

Just imagine a lady who was into runs during her college days, and have being with over 100 men in the process, getting married to a man who have never been with a woman before, how will their skills match? How will he satisfy her sexually?

if they both get married as a virgin, they get to learn together and build up their skills together, making it far easier for them to become compatible.

Also, there's no 'ex' that have given them an unforgettable sexual experience before that they can go back to.

2. If they both marry as a virgin, then there's less likelihood that the past of one of them will come back hunting their marriage. Scandals like having hidden children, sex tapes leaked by an ex, inability to give birth due to a past infection or abortion and many other things.

All this type of Marriage wrecking scandals will be far from them.

3. If they both marry as a virgin, then there's less likelihood of having recurring STDs that can destroy their marriage.

I was at someone's house in school last year and the dude was discussing with another guy.

Apparently, the guy have Gonorrhoea which he have treated, but somehow, the infection returned.

So, by marrying each other as a virgin, it will be difficult for them to contract all this recurring STDs and it's consequences.

4. Sex also have some spiritual stuff attached to it as many religious people believed. Even the Bible said something like "Anyone who commits adultery sins against his own soul".

So, whatever spiritual stuff that could have been contracted by sexing around would be avoided.

I think there are other ones though. But this are the ones that came to my mind right now.

Unigrad:

Can you list some?

Updated.

Another Update
As for disadvantages, a post made Front page few months ago. The guy was complaining about his wife being scared of sex. He said his in-laws even bought lubricants for them and many other things.

In one of his comments, He said he was initially at fault since he can't identify the hole to put his pencil initially.

I think this is the only disadvantage, but it is also an advantage since they will get to learn everything together as stated in point 1.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of The Wedding Of Two Virgins? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
Aside the risk of entering into the wrong hole which can damage the woman's organs I see no disadvantage. Both have no experience to make comparison so I believe they are PERFECT!

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of The Wedding Of Two Virgins? by Unigrad: 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ayemileto:

Can you list some?
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of The Wedding Of Two Virgins? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
Not. A . Single. One.
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of The Wedding Of Two Virgins? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
Not. A . Single. Disadvantage.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of The Wedding Of Two Virgins? by TakeThem: 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ok
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of The Wedding Of Two Virgins? by ibkonekt(m): 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
its the perfect union where they can pair bond perfectly
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of The Wedding Of Two Virgins? by Kissiemu(m): 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Let the virgins talk...A virgin I am not
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of The Wedding Of Two Virgins? by Unigrad: 6:55am On Jul 17, 2020
Kissiemu:
Let the virgins talk...A virgin I am not
Will you marry a virgin?
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of The Wedding Of Two Virgins? by callmeRichie(m): 7:03am On Jul 17, 2020
Advantage? Earn high selves value, prestige and respect from your partner and families in the loop.

Disadvantage? Complications may arise during child birth sha depending on the body/tissue arrangement of the lady though. Fear is another one.
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of The Wedding Of Two Virgins? by Kissiemu(m): 7:36am On Jul 17, 2020
Unigrad:

Will you marry a virgin?
Nna men!

Do I look like a mad man to you? So as a bachelor wey don sample ashewo,oloshos, girlfriends n enough friends with benefits I will now open eye to go n marry virgin?
Well unless there is #100m attached to the torture of marrying a virgin.

I no discourage virgins but since I am not a virgin why will I look for one to marry...abeg...abeg...shoe get size. Na non virgins be my size.

What can a niggah do?

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of The Wedding Of Two Virgins? by Unigrad: 8:27am On Jul 17, 2020
callmeRichie:
Advantage? Earn high selves value, prestige and respect from your partner and families in the loop.

Disadvantage? Complications may arise during child birth sha depending on the body/tissue arrangement of the lady though. Fear is another one.
Thank you so much Ma
I don't understand the fear you talked about
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of The Wedding Of Two Virgins? by Unigrad: 8:28am On Jul 17, 2020
Kissiemu:

Nna men!

Do I look like a mad man to you? So as a bachelor wey don sample ashewo,oloshos, girlfriends n enough friends with benefits I will now open eye to go n marry virgin?
Well unless there is #100m attached to the torture of marrying a virgin.

I no discourage virgins but since I am not a virgin why will I look for one to marry...abeg...abeg...shoe get size. Na non virgins be my size.

What can a niggah do?
Which type of torture are you talking about?
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of The Wedding Of Two Virgins? by InfinityFabric: 8:35am On Jul 17, 2020
There is no disadvantage in here.
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of The Wedding Of Two Virgins? by callmeRichie(m): 9:40am On Jul 17, 2020
Unigrad:

Thank you so much Ma
I don't understand the fear you talked about

Ama "HE" brogrin

Fear, as in fear of having sex at least for the first few months. Some of them would be so childish this moment ehn, they would be like "Awnn honey, it would pain me"grin lol
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of The Wedding Of Two Virgins? by Gentle0wavez: 9:56am On Jul 17, 2020
I have been thinking here for about 3 minutes, Guy no disadvantage dey oh.
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of The Wedding Of Two Virgins? by JOACHINpedro: 11:38am On Jul 17, 2020
I have been seeing the 'wrong hole' in comment. Could you guys throw more light pls
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of The Wedding Of Two Virgins? by Unigrad: 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
InfinityFabric:
There is no disadvantage in here.
Thank you so much
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of The Wedding Of Two Virgins? by Unigrad: 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
callmeRichie:

Ama "HE" brogrin

Fear, as in fear of having sex at least for the first few months. Some of them would be so childish this moment ehn, they would be like "Awnn honey, it would pain me"grin lol

Thank you so much for this points.
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of The Wedding Of Two Virgins? by Unigrad: 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
I have been thinking here for about 3 minutes, Guy no disadvantage dey oh.
Is very advisable then.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of The Wedding Of Two Virgins? by Unigrad: 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ayemileto:

Advantages
1. You must have heard of Okarfor's law before.

Many people who cheat on their spouse do it with someone they've been with before marriage, who did it "properly" than they are getting with their current partner.

Also, I believe majority of people who complain about their partners not satisfying them sexually in marriage are those with numerous experience.

Just imagine a lady who was into runs during her college days, and have being with over 100 men in the process, getting married to a man who have never been with a woman before, how will their skills match? How will he satisfy her sexually?

if they both get married as a virgin, they get to learn together and build up their skills together, making it far easier for them to become compatible.

Also, there's no 'ex' that have given them an unforgettable sexual experience before that they can go back to.

2. If they both marry as a virgin, then there's less likelihood that the past of one of them will come back hunting their marriage. Scandals like having hidden children, sex tapes leaked by an ex, inability to give birth due to a past infection or abortion and many other things.

All this type of Marriage wrecking scandals will be far from them.

3. If they both marry as a virgin, then there's less likelihood of having recurring STDs that can destroy their marriage.

I was at someone's house in school last year and the dude was discussing with another guy.

Apparently, the guy have Gonorrhoea which he have treated, but somehow, the infection returned.

So, by marrying each other as a virgin, it will be difficult for them to contract all this recurring STDs and it's consequences.

4. Sex also have some spiritual stuff attached to it as many religious people believed. Even the Bible said something like "Anyone who commits adultery sins against his own soul".

So, whatever spiritual stuff that could have been contracted by sexing around would be avoided.

I think there are other ones though. But this are the ones that came to my mind right now.

Updated.

Another Update
As for disadvantages, a post made Front page few months ago. The guy was complaining about his wife being scared of sex. He said his in-laws even bought lubricants for them and many other things.

In one of his comments, He said he was initially at fault since he can't identify the hole to put his pencil initially.

I think this is the only disadvantage, but it is also an advantage since they will get to learn everything together as stated in point 1.
God bless you Sir
You did a very nice job here.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of The Wedding Of Two Virgins? by Mirror97: 11:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ariza:
Aside the risk of entering into the wrong hole which can damage the woman's organs I see no disadvantage. Both have no experience to make comparison so I believe they are PERFECT!

Even the wrong hole story self will only last few hrs max. Anybody won't regret staying a virgin till marriage. Sex is inborn you'll get better at it with time.

(1) (Reply)

What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? / One Mistake You Make With Ladies That Makes You Laughable / Lady Says She Likes A Man That Yells At Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.