Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS (15772 Views)

I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic / 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner / After 17-yrs Barreness Mother Deliveres Sets Of Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 17, 2020
haiti007:

I deal on tricycle biz. I started it around 2012/2013 when is still very much lucrative. Then I make an average of 7-8k conveniently each day.

Then, price of hired purchase wasn't much, and there are few miscreants in the biz then. I was unable to gather much money from there due to naivety. I was a young then and I allowed to small small change gets into my head.

Fast forward to 2019, to make 5k a day is he'll. To think of those endless money to the agbero, local govt boys, tickets boys etc. It's not easy any more.

But now, I don't care if it's that lucrative or not, if I can lay my hands on 400k, I'll buy a fairly used one and start the biz immediately
Your right bro wanna go into forex trading but ion how to go about it
I don't want that coming election to meet me in this shithole
Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by 21savages: 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
Na so last week my cousin carry POS money 43k play bet..Him dey hux now jobless.

2 Likes

Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by Femmymcox(m): 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
Totoscatter212:

Why bringing tribalism here

How is this tribalism? Pointing out some people uses non-hollow blocks is not tribalism okay.

Have a great weekend

2 Likes

Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by Georgekyrian(m): 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Gambling is tainted by GREED! If it favor,'s you never credit it to God....God does not bless people via such medium.

Work hard and earn a honest living not gaining through the loss of others...

How do you God don't bless people via such, have you have one on one discussion with God before. Who are you? What are you saying and are okay? Small thing now you go claim born again Christian.. Orishirishi
Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by Gsafric(m): 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
Hello people, I just wrote an article on gender inequality and I would like to know what you think about it.

https://shrinkme.io/gsafric

1 Like

Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by Emmypam(m): 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
Who tell wuna say na pastor wey dey annoint am??

Babalawo sef dey annoint people nah

Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by QuinieR(f): 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
satelliteDISH:

I Don update am. I only use T to book space
Wahala cheesy
Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
Congratulations to the boy,he is very lucky.Gambling is a very bad thing ,it is a thing one should not involve in at all.It has turned lives of promising people into miserable one.i am also a victim of it.government should just ban it.
Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by satelliteDISH(m): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
QuinieR:

Wahala cheesy

Pretty lady, did you just say "wahala"?
I believe you weren't associating that word to my person. You don't even know me. I wish you do. I hope you do. Maybe you will take that bold step to find a way to know me and eventually keep me for life grin grin grin

Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by Afostev11(m): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
Chai see as pastor dey prophecy as money don show

1 Like

Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by Emmypure: 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
sugacoatedmouth:
Igbo people and blocks without hole

It's because they go for quality not sub standard goods, no wonder we keep hear of building collapse in West .
Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by tiswell(m): 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Gambling is tainted by GREED! If it favor,'s you never credit it to God....God does not bless people via such medium.

Work hard and earn a honest living not gaining through the loss of others...
mouthpiece of God himself

Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by Satan66(m): 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
[quote author=Patiks post=91801050][/quote]
god made a bet with satan that job would keep his faith and satan agreed to the bet.
How is that not a gamble?
If job had lost his faith then satan would have won.
god gambles
Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by Bruno3000(m): 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
[quote author=Hugo55 post=91786747]

Forget about the book of this and that.
My point is, God can use an unexpected means to bless any one. God ways is mysterious and is far greater than what is written in any book.[/quote No mind dat nigger. Deluted Christians everywhere.

1 Like

Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by haiti007(m): 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Your right bro wanna go into forex trading but ion how to go about it
I don't want that coming election to meet me in this shithole
Bro, just hurry, time dey go.
Me too wan go enroute nursing
Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
haiti007:

Bro, just hurry, time dey go.
Me too wan go enroute nursing
Which one be that again grin
Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
Nice1
Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by haiti007(m): 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Which one be that again grin
I mean I wan go school of nursing for three years so as to have an advantage to travel. I heard that nurses are on high demand in the UK and Canada
Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
haiti007:

I mean I wan go school of nursing for three years so as to have an advantage to travel. I heard that nurses are on high demand in the UK and Canada
Oh ok good luck bro
Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
haiti007:

Oh ok good luck bro✌️
Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by SweetCunt97(f): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
Razzness:
Good for him.
I can't use bet9ja money to build house sha. I wonder why pastor is doing annoiting for him, is it that gambling is allowed in christianity?
You go buy ba? Abi u go get such millions still be tenant?
Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by Razzness(m): 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You go buy ba? Abi u go get such millions still be tenant?
I pray i never make such millions through gambling.
Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by cullcash: 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
Yeah We're @ it Again Me And My Veterinary Doctor Want to assist you Guys in achieving��your goal of starting up a successful poultry farm Business On a Step By Step Level without a loan/subsidy or consultant. No debt. - if you will

No:08131006086
WhatsApp
Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by haiti007(m): 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Oh ok good luck bro✌️
By His grace, we will meet there
Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
haiti007:

By His grace, we will meet there
No qualm bro grin✌️
Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by Patiks: 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
Satan66:

god made a bet with satan that job would keep his faith and satan agreed to the bet.
How is that not a gamble?
If job had lost his faith then satan would have won.
god gambles

Well, it is obvious that you see things the way you want to see them, not the way they are. Since you twist things to suit your perception, there is no point in replying this.
Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by QuinieR(f): 11:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
satelliteDISH:

Pretty lady, did you just say "wahala"?
I believe you weren't associating that word to my person. You don't even know me. I wish you do. I hope you do. Maybe you will take that bold step to find a way to know me and eventually keep me for life grin grin grin
Y were u booking space with T,must you post that time grin
Btw this ur flower is fine o jst that it’s too small tongue
Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by Obierika(m): 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
Totoscatter212:

Pastor must collect him share na

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? / 13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You / How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.