Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS (15732 Views)

I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic / 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner / After 17-yrs Barreness Mother Deliveres Sets Of Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by Patiks: 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hugo55:

God ways are mysterious. It could be that very thing that everybody hate and dislike so much, that God would use in blessing.
The human mind can never ever comprehend the ways of God. So just rejoice with the buddy, and forget about what God does and do not.

God does not contradict himself. He is not the author of confusion.

There are many verses in the book of Proverbs that condem gambling. If He condemned it once, He will do it again - He doesn't change.

1 Like

Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
satelliteDISH:
Lucky chap among the hundreds of losers. I believe say one day bet9ja go pay me my dough.
Make I go play man utd to win corner against crystal Palace tonight. I can't give up now that I have lost a lot.
I wan start to dey play that shi
make I even see money JP grin
Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by Hugo55(m): 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
Patiks:

God does not contradict himself. He is not the author of confusion.

There are many verses in the book of Proverbs that condem gambling. If He condemned it once, He will do it again - He doesn't change.

Forget about the book of this and that.
My point is, God can use an unexpected means to bless any one. God ways is mysterious and is far greater than what is written in any book.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by Kissiemu(m): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nna men!

Who has the guy's number make him show me way...

Na so so cut my ticket dey cut ...

What can a niggah do?
Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by haiti007(m): 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lucky lad.
Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by haiti007(m): 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

I wan start to dey play that shi
make I even see money JP grin

Don't go into gambling with such motive, you might get your fingers burnt.

Most of us playing today are do so with hope for the best and expecting the worst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by Airoflaw(m): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
So smart of him
Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
haiti007:

Don't go into gambling with such motive, you might get your fingers burnt.

Most of us playing today are do so with hope for the best and expecting the worst
Someone Also told me this but all help to get that money seems useless
Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by Sparkyhayzee(m): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
see this life eehn, e no balance at all
Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by chinwezdasilva: 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Gambling is tainted by GREED! If it favor,'s you never credit it to God....God does not bless people via such medium.

Work hard and earn a honest living not gaining through the loss of others...
taaa go sleep, who tell you say dem dey gain for others lost

1 Like

Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
positivevibez:
pastor wey dey bless gambler is that one a real pastor
the gift of God is without repentance
Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by X0012(m): 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by Dfynboi: 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
sugacoatedmouth:
Igbo people and blocks without hole
na only dt one ur eyes fit see
Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by haiti007(m): 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Someone Also told me this but all help to get that money seems useless

Just double your hustle bro. That's my two cents. Betting is not a good option. As I type now, I play a game (Valencia vs Espanol) to score two goals, but they scored just a goal since 17min and did not score again till the match ended. Betting is deceptive. I'll stop it soon, even though I also dream of japaing but I guess I will go back into transportation when I have small capital to start

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
I hope this house doesn't end up going back from where it came from, nothing good comes from gambling, don't promote it, whatever u think u may have gotten from it usually goes back to it one way or the other

1 Like

Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by Runjozi(m): 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
I thought gambling was a sin what is that dude with anointing oil doing there. Lol grin grin
Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by Razzness(m): 11:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
Totoscatter212:

How can u win and still be regretting
Because gambling is forbiden in my faith, but i was just a young boy who wanted to make money with zero work, now i know better and i hope God forgives me.

1 Like

Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by paul100(m): 11:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hugo55:

God ways are mysterious. It could be that very thing that everybody hate and dislike so much, that God would use in blessing.
The human mind can never ever comprehend the ways of God. So just rejoice with the buddy, and forget about what God does and do not.
God ways are mysterious,Yes!!!.Does God support gambling,NO!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by Nova1988(m): 12:19am On Jul 17, 2020
phr33man:

I thought bet9ja isn't for under 18....

This country na WA o

Even jss1 dey play bet now oo
Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by meobizy(f): 12:26am On Jul 17, 2020
So, we’ll never know how much he won?
Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 17, 2020
satelliteDISH:
Lucky chap among the hundreds of losers. I believe say one day bet9ja go pay me my dough.
Make I go play man utd to win corner against crystal Palace tonight. I can't give up now that I have lost a lot.
Don't give up, keep it up

No be mouth person go take tell you make you run.

1 Like

Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by princetemitee(f): 2:29am On Jul 17, 2020
Pastooor sharp sharp anoiting oil don arrive, fake pastor everywhere sad
Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 17, 2020
haiti007:

Just double your hustle bro. That's my two cents. Betting is not a good option. As I type now, I play a game (Valencia vs Espanol) to score two goals, but they scored just a goal since 17min and did not score again till the match ended. Betting is deceptive. I'll stop it soon, even though I also dream of japaing but I guess I will go back into transportation when I have small capital to start
How is that transportation like
Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by Hugo55(m): 3:10am On Jul 17, 2020
paul100:

God ways are mysterious,Yes!!!.Does God support gambling,NO!!!!!

And you think that the human mind, understand the operation of God in totality?, and knows exactly the ways God chooses to bless someone?

1 Like

Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by phemmyfour: 5:20am On Jul 17, 2020
Fikeh48:
God Please continue to bless him....and may this FAVOUR and Grace not be cut short by evil people
It doesn't work that way. He's selling that house in the nearest future if he doesn't quit

1 Like

Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by fineboynl(m): 5:48am On Jul 17, 2020
the other day it was someone who died for playing bet9ja. today it's someone who is building house for playing bet9ja.

this life nor balance

1 Like

Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by Blissdadi: 5:58am On Jul 17, 2020
This is really a great luck
Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by haiti007(m): 6:09am On Jul 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

How is that transportation like

I deal on tricycle biz. I started it around 2012/2013 when is still very much lucrative. Then I make an average of 7-8k conveniently each day.

Then, price of hired purchase wasn't much, and there are few miscreants in the biz then. I was unable to gather much money from there due to naivety. I was a young then and I allowed to small small change gets into my head.

Fast forward to 2019, to make 5k a day is he'll. To think of those endless money to the agbero, local govt boys, tickets boys etc. It's not easy any more.

But now, I don't care if it's that lucrative or not, if I can lay my hands on 400k, I'll buy a fairly used one and start the biz immediately
Re: 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:03am On Jul 17, 2020
Totoscatter212:

abegi close mouth it's a game of luck.

Dirty mouth for that matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. / Five Places To Meet Single & Rich Men / My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.