Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? (12325 Views)

Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? / How Long Do Normal People Stay Single For? / I Decide To Stay Single Forever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by Nobody: 6:57am On May 23, 2012
Just asking. How long can you stay without being in a relationship and having sex?

My record so far has been 2 years +.

It was not easy o, but self-control helped me a lot. But I noticed that my parents alone supported me in this decision. Not that they openly said it, but they never asked me questions like: why don't you have a boyfriend? Well maybe because the thought of a daughter who does adult things is not really fancied by parents in general, however my mates were always on my neck to date a guy.

For some reasons, some thought it was due to lack of opportunity and wanted to force me into the arms of abominable creatures grin grin grin, but it was just a conscious decision to regain myself after my last relationship ended.

Good to know though that guys become even more desperate in their chase the moment they learn you've been single for long: either they think you need one badly or that you are a hard to get type. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So people, share your experience(s).

PS: may I add that I have never felt so good like I do during singlehood. It's pure freedom! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by 190: 7:01am On May 23, 2012
wow

Uhmmm - highest ive ever stayed single is 3days and im off market again cheesy

if after 3 days im still single, i simply have these signs

Sweating
Shivering
Headache
Muscle aches
Loss of appetite
Dehydration
General weakness

So im pratically never single all my life

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by fubbyy(m): 8:01am On May 23, 2012
And why would parents ask their daughter why she didn't got a bf? Not in africa
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by Nobody: 8:13am On May 23, 2012
Almost a year now. Not a priority 4now, so I'm not bordered

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by Nobody: 8:19am On May 23, 2012
fubbyy: And why would parents ask their daughter why she didn't got a bf? Not in africa

Ahahahahhaha but when time reach them go dey ask am why she never marry, abi na so husband go fall from heaven?

Them dey ask ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by slimyem: 9:12am On May 23, 2012
lmao@abominable creatures...
For me,1 year or thereabout is my longest...
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by dabrake(m): 9:29am On May 23, 2012
8months
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by Mynd44: 9:51am On May 23, 2012
15 years. What from my birth to the time I was 15

5 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by bayulll01(m): 10:18am On May 23, 2012
190: wow

Uhmmm - highest ive ever stayed single is 3days and im off market again cheesy
badt boy,190 i gbadun u die

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by fubbyy(m): 10:23am On May 23, 2012
Am always in a relationship in the minds of people am dating but 2 me I never had a GF since I was born

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by Killz1(m): 10:23am On May 23, 2012
Wetin concern you?
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by Nobody: 10:34am On May 23, 2012
Hmmmmm....
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by richy5(m): 10:36am On May 23, 2012
Ok, mine is 9month so far
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by Dagods(m): 10:59am On May 23, 2012
My people make una check dat person wey never "jakpo" for 2 yrs weda im tin dey ok chai"abi dat person na same sex,wetin happen, if u no dey troway blood, and 2 fuckin days u keep quiet,hehehe... Opari"oti fa were loyan'anytin wey u c take am, chikena. Okpekete plenty now,
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by cindyrella(f): 11:21am On May 23, 2012
Op Why u wan know??

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by Bisjosh(f): 11:34am On May 23, 2012
3 MONTHS grin grin grin
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by coded777: 11:38am On May 23, 2012
I cld stay 'single' for 6hrs max.. tongue

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by Nobody: 11:43am On May 23, 2012
cindyrella: Op Why u wan know??

Normal romance topic. if you think the question is too personal, no prob! :-)
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by Mynd44: 12:10pm On May 23, 2012
Killz.:
Wetin concern you?
Talk true dude
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by Killz1(m): 12:14pm On May 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
Talk true dude
Wetin you wan use true do?
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by megxo(m): 12:53pm On May 23, 2012
TILL I WAS 18.........

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by Kockane(m): 12:56pm On May 23, 2012
I've been single for four years now, but wen last did I gbensh? Ystnyt!!! Thank God for BB abd 2go, getting laid witout d gag of "relationship" has never been easier!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by niyivasaz(m): 12:57pm On May 23, 2012
:-Xone week

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by achi4u(m): 1:00pm On May 23, 2012
well i can manage 3to5 days and will rush to mkt...like what @190 just said.8-)
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by ayusbobs(m): 1:01pm On May 23, 2012
.........Wait lemme check my diary
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by Sattors(m): 1:10pm On May 23, 2012
Have stayed for about 3 years bfore i started anoda relationship in 2007.
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by queensmith: 1:14pm On May 23, 2012
being single or being celibate? 2 different things

your parents supported your decision to be celibate? and that surprises you?

it may just be lack of opportunity, have you met someone you believe is right for you and decided not to pursue anything because you want to be single?

Is the idea of desperate men chasing you encouraging your decision?

abominable creatures- lmfao

@topic, it's not really a conscious decision to make, one can be single for a long time waiting for the right person. In that case it's not like you've decided to be single, it's just that you haven't met the right person.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by otodeluxe(m): 1:15pm On May 23, 2012
Have been single since late last year and I quite like it because of the following:

1.I Can sleep well.
2.I Can save time and money
3.No missed call at midnight
4.No need to activate cheaper
call rate scheme
5.No worries about how you look
6.No need to recharge twice a day
7.Can talk to all boys and girls.
8.No hard feelings..

But I don't think I would be able to cope with this when I start school

7 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by jmoore(m): 1:28pm On May 23, 2012
getting to my late twenties and never been in relationship, never tasted the stuff.

4 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by ZUBY77(m): 1:31pm On May 23, 2012
Edited
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 23, 2012
eternity, as long there are whores to cure my sex.ual hunger
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by ZUBY77(m): 1:33pm On May 23, 2012
The op must be ugly and fat. Can we see a picture ?
That must be the reason why your parents supported you. If you are slim, tall and beautiful, your parents would have been all over you. They would have even suggested numerous men for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! / Dont Open In Public...lady Shares Hot Backside Photos That Will Rise Konji / 5 Terrible Effects Of Jealousy To Your Relationship - Bamisepeter's Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.