Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,435 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship (5757 Views)

Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by Atreides(f): 7:36am On Feb 13, 2011
vanitty:

IMO if you are going to a relationship then it should be with the marriage mindset. However if things don't work out then so be it. I never could understand when my friends tells me "o he is a muslim, he is this and that I can't marry him" then why are you wasting your time with him?! undecided
Me don't believe in kissing many frogs before you meet the "prince". If you get it right the first time. Perfect.
EXACTLY!!! Why on earth would i date someone when i know there's no way it could work out? Like i'm in school now,then i should start dating someone when i know i'll just start thinking about marriage in the next 7 years? Makes no sense to me. I repeat,dating and breaking up with numerous people just for the heck of it teaches you to view relationships as transitory,and that doesn't prepare you for marriage-it prepares you for divorce.
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by MrsChima(f): 7:37am On Feb 13, 2011
Hey baby! I better not catch you with no boyfriends angry angry
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by Atreides(f): 7:40am On Feb 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Hey baby! I better not catch you with no boyfriends angry angry
Hey momma! You don't need to worry about no grandbabies just yet grin grin. I don't date.
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by MrsChima(f): 8:01am On Feb 13, 2011
Hmm mmm. I better not! Get your education first baby and make momma proud! You know you are my heart crusher in training. I wanna leave this world knowing my legacy will continue! grin grin
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by Atreides(f): 8:12am On Feb 13, 2011
But of course momma. . I am your legacy,as you are my mentor. Together,we shall crush hearts all over the entire tri-state areah! (insert maniacal laughter here)
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 13, 2011
So who's the Papa?
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by Atreides(f): 8:49am On Feb 13, 2011
El Guapo:

So who's the Papa?
Ask Mrs. Chima naa. . Only she knows. grin grin
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 13, 2011
Only One set of Women concieve without a definite husband. . .Ms Chima got to justify Ur birth now or neva!
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by MrsChima(f): 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2011
El Guapo:

So who's the Papa?

You are the papi.   grin  I need my child support right now!   angry My baby Altreides need some shoes and her hair done. I am not going to wait all day either.
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2011
Hmmn. . . Ms Chima u're really making a case here ooo shocked shocked shocked

But its obvious our marriage didn't yield any fruit which eventually led to my divorcing u, so how come u're accrediting anoda man's pump in 4 ma head naa angry
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by MrsChima(f): 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by Idowuogbo(f): 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2011
elguapo looks like u loving d romance sector na , enjoy it o
wen dey begin to dash u curse dont run bck to us o
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2011
Id love, me no get choice naa, havent seen Element,Stud,Tz,Chi-baby etc 4 a while. . .jxt looks like we two are the only surviving souls of the crash grin

@Ms Chima am sowy if ma absence had some family issues twisted. . .so how 're u fairing in ma absence? cool
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by Idowuogbo(f): 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2011
^hehe na so o , try new tins as we leran new tins evryday , jolly dey go grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by MrsChima(f): 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2011
I am going to ask you crash team to go back to the poly section! Now! angry angry

Heartbreakers!
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by Idowuogbo(f): 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2011
emmh ur name wasnt on d price tag so am staying woman angry angry angry angry
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2011
Ms Chimaobi dont talk like that naa. . . Moreova una suppose hapi say our type of dignitaries don dey grace una section grin
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by jerk: 11:13pm On Feb 13, 2011
Am in my early 30's and desperate to settle down ths year bt am yet 2 find my betterhalf. Actually,i hv bn in a relationships wen am in my 20's bt i knew then that am nt gonna settle down wt them coz i was stil a student then and d breakup wasn't a heartbreak 2 them coz we saw it as havin fun and part of youthful experience, bt right nw am ready to settle down since am okay in evry angle financially capable to take care of my family,psychologically okay and of d right age.
Nw my question as regards d thread is ths,since any girl that i approached 4 a relationship wld thot dat am going 2 settle down wt her based on my status,shuld i continue test drive which wl be a heart break to any that i finally dump or shuld i stil be waiting 4 my ideal type? I wnt 2 settle down wt anyone i started a relationship wt nw bt d ones dat are interested in me were nt my type. I hv ths particular girl dat likes me a lot bt i dnt wnt 2 marry her,she's 26yr of age and an ideal age 4 me bt i dnt wnt 2 date her coz i wl eventually dump her and it wl b a heartbreak 4 her. So i think ur age and present condition wl determine wen to stop test drive in other nt 2 break hearts.
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by busygirl(f): 12:41am On Feb 14, 2011
@jerk you need to know what you want. why would you date someone you know you cannot marry? That is very unhealthy for you.  Since you are ready to settle down, date someone you know is a potential wife.

From the responses so far, I think it isn't a bad idea afterall . Thanks for your contributions.
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by Fearcom(m): 11:33am On Feb 18, 2011
Yeah Right grin
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by sexylogan(m): 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2011
what if the two of u just want to be Being Intimate? Must all relationships be about marriage?
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by GoodBoi1(m): 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2011
Atreides:

EXACTLY!!! Why on earth would i date someone when i know there's no way it could work out? Like i'm in school now,then i should start dating someone when i know i'll just start thinking about marriage in the next 7 years? Makes no sense to me. I repeat,dating and breaking up with numerous people just for the heck of it teaches you to view relationships as transitory,and that doesn't prepare you for marriage-it prepares you for divorce.
GBAM! Worse when sex is involved. If only many students would follow this advice. Although the urge is somewhat inevitable, one shouldn't act on intuitions.
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by Youngpo413: 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ok
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by lifehacker: 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
I'm not reasoning like a child. I'm in school and have plenty of endeavors I'd like to complete before marriage. Getting myself into a relationship, at this point, is a distraction to me. Considering I want to marry a Nigerian and most of them discuss marriage and starting families (with me anyway), I don't need a relationship. I have other things to focus on. Out of the 6,800,000,000+ human beings on Earth, 3,400,000,000+ are men. The odds of me finding a man at any point in my life are greater than my odds of rushing into a relationship now and finding success in it.

It doesn't make me childish and it doesn't make my train of though shallow; it simply means we have different opinions. I said I'm not ready. I won't get myself into something I'm not ready or willing to finish.
lmao......hahahahahahhahahahah I can't stop laughing, because the earth is 6.8×10^9, it should be divided equally between males and females?
hahahahaha, my friend, that is very shallow!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ Dating A Single Mother / Guys Is It Sexy When You See A Girl's Nippples Through Her Blouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.