Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? (3491 Views)

80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) / Why Is My Gender So Useless? (Photo) / Why Are Secondary School Girls So Sexually Active? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by fyneboi79(m): 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
Icyjayz:
Reason why I stopped dating them and got a foreign girl, the most is that they have nothing to offer except their virgina and most of them feels you own them something because you are having sex with them, I don't really understand. the broke ones are the worst jeez! I pray no sane guy encounter any of them.
grin Love a Nija girl at your own risk....Bleep and go be my motto.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by fyneboi79(m): 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
77Craze:
Your mum was once a girl remember? She should be in right position to answer this
You be e- fool to compare women of old wey fear infidelity pass sex to girls of nowadays wey fear no sex pass anything.
Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Saskatchewan57(m): 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
Lamentations 1vs1��
Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Icyjayz(m): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2020
vanida6:
perhaps but count me out of does useless one's cheesy
Maybe you are one of the 20%
Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Icyjayz(m): 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
Queenslander:
Too late, he's already dead.. cheesy cheesy
Oh the Fakeass Filterlander, I can see that your bird of same feather friend have given you wings, don't worry by next week I will be back for you.
Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Icyjayz(m): 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
Queenslander:
Too late, he's already dead.. cheesy cheesy
Lalasticlala, Seun, Dominique

rule 2 broken, this fake moniker is wishing me dead.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Icyjayz(m): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
kalufelix:
Laziness, love scam, dating multiple men, ashew.o mentality... *spits
That's there motto oh!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Icyjayz(m): 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
moststylish:
I prefer a white girl actually
You like better thing sha.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Hypnotise: 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
Icyjayz:
Reason why I stopped dating them and got a foreign girl, the most is that they have nothing to offer except their virgina and most of them feels you own them something because you are having sex with them, I don't really understand. the broke ones are the worst jeez! I pray no sane guy encounter any of them.
You hit the nail on the head. Some of them turn their chacha into an office for general services.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Bennysam: 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
77Craze:
Your mum was once a girl remember? She should be in right position to answer this
Stop nonsense if you don't know what to say
Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Icyjayz(m): 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
Hypnotise:

You hit the nail on the head. Some of them turn their chacha into an office for general services.
Thank God you know, it's just hard to see a sane girl nowadays I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
77Craze:
Niggar no matter what the case or argument maybe you don't suppose to mention his mom
And mind you women back then are way more different from the ones we have now
Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
vanida6:
perhaps but count me out of does useless one's cheesy
You're among cheesy
Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Queenslander(f): 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
Icyjayz:
Lalasticlala, Seun, Dominique

rule 2 broken, this fake moniker is wishing me dead.
Your obviously a bad loser,. A cry baby,. Calling for his mother, awww grin tongue I'm now fake? Because I hit back? When you were bullying and calling me demeaning names you didn't know I was gonna come back for you? I guess the hunter has now become the hunted.. Dont blink, cause you might miss a thing,.Your nightmare has just started..
Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Queenslander(f): 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
Icyjayz:
Are you still looking for what to say? have you reported?

better do because I can't wait to get banned. grin

Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by SweetCunt97(f): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
Icyjayz:
The Filterlander, jeez! You even filtered your destinity with that your fish mouth....

Hahahahahah you can call your saviours, weak hoe! cheesy
You probably tried to woo her, imagine having 2 of her pictures! You tripping.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Silentgroper(m): 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:
. Stop being a f@g. Will ya?
Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Gforce2019: 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
Most of our Naija ladies have entitlement mentality...the moment you are dating them, they will be telling you what they need to be collecting from you and how they will be controlling your life....
Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
Must it always be about Nigerian girls?
Are the foreign girls you're dating perfect??
What makes them more better than our own Girls..?
You really need to change this mentality please

1 Like

Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Olatara(f): 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Not this again, the ones I made friends with are not useless.
Sometimes: like characters, invite people of similar character. A useless person may be drawn to a useless person, rich people may be drawn to rich people. No offence though.
I don't have useless friends as a girl talkless of boys.
Like mind attracts.
Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
Olatara:
I don't have useless friends as a girl talkless of boys.
Like mind attracts.
80 percent is a big figure, some people act similarly the way one react.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You are everywhere on Nairaland. Does ur guardian know this..
Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:44am On Jul 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Hahahaha you wish cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:45am On Jul 18, 2020
nniero11:

You are everywhere on Nairaland. Does ur guardian know this..
I guess freebasics cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:46am On Jul 18, 2020
Preshieben:
Must it always be about Nigerian girls?
Are the foreign girls you're dating perfect??
What makes them more better than our own Girls..?
You really need to change this mentality please
It's Nigerian girls thing, if they act sane and genuine, no one will complain. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:47am On Jul 18, 2020
Gforce2019:
Most of our Naija ladies have entitlement mentality...the moment you are dating them, they will be telling you what they need to be collecting from you and how they will be controlling your life....
And the worst is that they have nothing to offer, jeez!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? / She's A Good Girl, But She Won't Forgive Me / Top 10 Ways To Charm A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.