Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (69595 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by valo25: 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
some women are very wicked oooo,when my elder brother wife is calling me her 2nd husband,
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by seanwilliam(m): 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
saajus:
Oga, be diplomatic. You are in-between three women and let me tell you the truth you cannot win this battle. There is a Proverb where I came from, and it says "When a man has hardly laid his hands on the handle of a sword,it is foolhardy to ask for the kind of death which killed his father' " For now, you are a poor guy, and you can't afford to live alone. Returning to village may not be progressive for your life right now. It's just a phase in your life.

Apologize to your Brother's wife, her sisters and your brother. Let peace reign, and you will be surprised how loving those ladies can be. Grab some gifts for them when you are returning from work one day.

You are a man na, play politics. Understand your brother, he is married now and he has to protect his home first. Ladies are easy to handle. If you want to do gra gra, that's when they run mad. In fact, if you play your gentle politics well, your brother's wife sisters will be serving you the biggest meats in the pot. I've been in your shoes before, when I finished playing my political cards, the in-laws that don't want to see my face before were buying gifts for me.
though this advice sounds simpish, but I will still advice championxxx to follow this...

The bitter truth is that he can't win the 3 ladies.. see, if they see you as a threat, at the end of the day, they might rope you with worst allegations ( like rape e.tc) and our society mostly believe ladies than men...and also you cant be an alpha male where you dont have power ( control).. your brother is in captivity, worst thing is that he is not ready to be saved.. so find your feet first ..

So in addition to the advice of this guy I quoted. I will say
1. start playing reverse psychology
2. Do everything possible to avoid physical combat with them
3. Stop eating in the house..
4. Reduce the hours you spend with them .... go to shop earlier, come back late...
5.dont complain to anyone again even to your brother
6. Activate ignore mode.. but dont let it show in your countenance
7. Find a way to make money on your own aside your brother's shop.. so as soon as you gather money that can pay your house rent( even if na single room) and still get extra that can keep u for 6 months till you find your feat, LEAVE!
8. The truth is your brother is SIMPified , they have his mumu button so you cant help him when you yourself have not helped yourself..
9. Greet them normally ( use political tactics)
10.. have it in mind and husle well to leave that place.. cos all the above would only work for the main time..

Also put the "settlement agreement" in 50/50.... so that e no go hit you much if your brother fails to settle.

At the end of the day, if care is not taken( by following above rules) ,, they will surely win you and ruin both you and your brother. I feel for u and 100% know what you going through..

8 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by authority2006(m): 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
XX01:

When his apprenticeship is done, he can then be the master of his life.

I'm not even sure he's going to get any settlement at the end of the day. The wife can easily manipulate that weak brother not to settle him. It's possible

3 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by BananaPeel(m): 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
If you leave that house, your brother won't last to enjoy his money. Na HBP from the wife and sisters. Their plan is to make you leave the house so they can bottle your brother. Your presence in that house is helping your brother alot more than he even understands. Stick to your guns, respect your brother's wife as you do your brother. Ignore those two nitwits but any time they need some real brain setting,give it to them. Tell your brother say only his wife will get maximum respect from you but those two girls should give you chance if not you blind their eyes with blow. Tell am say blood is thicker than water and you no go leave the house because of those two riffraffs

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by mabea: 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:

They used to come to the parlour at 5-6 am , I usually get up at 7-8 during lockdown
Nwanna biko don't leave that house, just ignore them until you are settled you. I was in a similar situation during my secondary school days, in fact I almost left the house just before my SSCE but thanks to my elder sis who helped me with good counsels.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Lush100(m): 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
Words on marble

Success comes from the capacity to take pain

Words from people with experience.

I can say you are 100% correct.

I have stories to share.

Dear op, Take this advice sir.

mark2sunny:
Success comes from the capacity to take pain

This is your training ground

Your reward after serving your brother and getting settled would include knowledge wisdom to live and relate with women.

Don’t cut your training short for the full reward.

God bless you
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Dalil8: 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
chii8:

Don't let the devil push you out of your settlement stage(celebration), endure a little more, ignore your sisters in law and keep on greeting your brother's wife.Infact in some occasion, buy the ladies little gifts or snacks and patiently wait for your final settlement day.(the more gifts you get them, the more you win your brother's heart).

What does getting them gifts got to do with this?

It's his brother's house, they should be the ones looking for ways to appease him so as to make his brother happy.

@Championxxx I'm very sorry to say but your brother is a weakling.

Nothing comes before family (blood), i mean nothing... not even Wives.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Sammiel: 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
TheArchangel:
How old is your brother?
Oga, stand your ground in that house.
Force your brother to rent a house for you by raising serious hell and at the same time appearing meek. Sleep in that room when you come back and if the wife and her sisters talk trash, raise hell. Do not budge one beat. Keep your bags in the shop but sleep in that room to avoid them messing up your things. Take the food from that pot and raise hell while doing it. When your brother comes or is around, pretend like they are accusing you falsely.
Remember self defense, beat the sh!t out of any of the sisters that touch you first. You can plead self-defense later. Do not touch the wife but remember to use your mouth to finish her. .
Do not relent. If they can be there, you can be also. It's either your brother chase you all away or peace or resemblance of it will rain in that house.
You want to lead the young man to his early grave.? Women are very dangerous and would do anything to protect their home against someone they consider an intruder. Heeding to your advice could make the woman poison the young man or even arrange for his murder.
The best you can advice him is to exercise patience while making arrangements with his brother for his own place.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
Pally. Very difficult something. I would advice stoop to conquer mode. Just like u if u lived abroad and had a canterkerous wife who is doing everything to get to to react violently. Ignore, ignore,ignore. Leave very early and come back very late. Find mat sleep. It is even good for your back. Never loose sight of the end goal. Its unfortunate but that is what it will take to succeed. Respect the wife as much as u can and never ever put yourself in a position for them to put u in the line of fire. Ignore the sisters entirely and be cordial with the nice one. Keep the relationship with your brother way from this mess. Except he is a bastard, he will know exactly what it is costing you to keep everything intact and will silently be eternally grateful. Do not speak about this to anybody, not friends, not family not parents. Also do not go to the village. You will leave soon enough. He will be forced to face whoever he married then. But do not be the reason. It is also possible that you had a beef with her bringing her sisters to kick you out and consciously or unconsciously your actions were a bit antagonistic. Despite what you think, try to do for the wife what you would have done for your brother. That was how I handled this kind of situation though it was not really exact. We are all good friends now. Life and time happens. Never take these kind of things personal. It will impede your own personal growth. PS: I am an alpha male and a badass on how to deal with women. I am also currently very successful so I think I am qualified to dish out this.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by tunize(m): 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
TheArchangel:
How old is your brother?
Force your brother to rent a house for you by raising serious hell and at the same time appearing meek. Sleep in that room when you come back and if the wife and her sisters talk trash, raise hell. Do not budge one beat. Keep your bags in the shop but sleep in that room to avoid them messing up your things. Take the food from that pot and raise hell while doing it. When your brother comes or is around, pretend like they are accusing you falsely.
Remember self defense, beat the sh!t out of any of the sisters that touch you first. You can plead self-defense later. Do not touch the wife but remember to use your mouth to finish her. .
Do not relent. If they can be there, you can be also. It's either your brother chase you all away or peace or resemblance of it will rain in that house.
O.p run from this advice.
if u want to go far in life, be patient and ignore it doesn't mean you are stupid. i will only advice you to jst be a man that u are as u stated earlier u don't stay at home abi then do ur own and lock up. do ur normal duty in the house, respect ur brothers wife if they try to get u upset ignore them and stroll out till u brother is around. Silent treatment pays alot even who dey do u bad self go dey fear cos e nor know waitn u dey plan.Everytn for life is an experience in shapening you.
Never raise your hand on any woman no matter the anger its hard learn to walk away it saves situation. ONE LOVE GUY

3 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by trutht828: 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:
Errrrrr. You go need patience oooo.

One thing you should know is that your brother is now married and is firstly responsible to his wife and kids before any other person so him allowing three extended family to stay in this hard times is an act of kindness and bravery please don't add more stress to his life by bickering with your in-laws. We women are troublesome by nature then when we see someone who has our time we extend the trouble. The truth is
1. There is no way the room would have been left for you while there are women in the house (they need privacy).
2. Why will you say that you will go to the village? Don't you know you give your brother some kind of security in the midst of his wife and her obviously troublesome sisters by staying with him? Has he asked you to leave yet?
3. You where wrong to slap the young woman, no matter what the grieviance is you don't touch a woman.
4. They where wrong to throw your mattress out but please forgive them and move on. Thank God your brother made provisions for a replacement.
5. Take this place as a training ground for your future, if it's anything you should be bothered about now, is to be more determined about gaining independence and making it in life.
6. Leave rofo rofo fight for women, in fact ignore them totally for your national peace.
7. Hustle!!! Hustle!!! Hustle oooooo!!!!

Hugs.

This your idea of don't touch a woman is stupid.

If a woman behaves like a goats, treat her like a goat.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by petitejolie(f): 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:
I am 23 years old guy I ave been staying with my brother in Abuja for the past 8 years , I help him with his shop and his house , everything was fine till he got married his wife carry his two sisters to the house 24 and 19 years old , he said I should leave my room for them I didn’t argue I let them have the room while I am sleeping in the parlour , during lockdown this girl will wake and come to the parlour to watch tv to disturb my sleep , I complained to my brother he said I should keep calm he will speak to his wife which he never does and these girls kept disturbing me meanwhile the older girl stopped but the younger one carry on and I told her to stop disturbing me she has a phone she can press her phone in their room , she insulted me and told me to go and marry I got angry and ask her to leave she said I should do my worst and I landed a thunder slap in her face she held me by my neck screaming when my bro and wife came his wife started hitting me on my back I had to leave the house and went outside to cool down , my brother followed me and said I didn’t do well by hitting his wife sister he said I should go and apologise to his wife and sister , I refuse and asked him why he didn’t stop them when I was complaining bitterly about them but he waited for me to take matter to my own hand now he blamed me he said I should apologise which I did to his wife but not to the girl but that small girl was expecting me to knelt down and beg her , I told her she will wait for eternity.

Since the incidence his wife stopped talking to me , she ordered her sister’s to stop giving me food , the older girl used to dish food for me sometimes when she is not around but I told her to stop because I don’t want her to be in trouble with her sister and I didn’t report to my brother, it’s not a big deal for me I buy foods and eat at work and I only go home to sleep , 2 weeks ago I came home to see my mattress outside in the rain soaking wet , I was confused because it was supposed to be inside the girl room that’s where I keep it and they always bring it for me when is time for me to sleep so how come it was outside in the rain , I asked them they both denied they didn’t take it out and I suspected my brother wife or her youngest sister were the one who did it because they didn’t want me in the house anymore , I told my brother he said I should sleep on the sofa and in the morning I will get a new mattress in his shop but the wife get angry that I will damaged her sofa she wanted me to sleep on the floor with a wrapper but my brother refuse and I slept on the sofa , the next day I spoke with my brother I told him because I am not wanted in his house I don’t have peace of mind there , I want him to rent a self cont for me closer to the shop so It will be easier for me to get to work he refuse saying when he has a bigger house why would I go and leave alone , he said he provide all my needs and the rest the way his wife and sisters are treating me it doesn’t matter that he will never allow me and I told him I want to go back to the village , he said if I leave his house he will disown me and I will not longer be his brother , for 3 days now he stopped talking to me even if I greet him he won’t reply I feel hurt. I love my brother I want to serve him but I don’t want to stay in his house . I don’t know if I did something wrong by asking him to rent a room for me to be living alone? Am confuse please advice me
your brother is selfish. He is use to you and trust you with his business so he doesn't want u to leave yet he can't defend you. U won't grow if u continue to stay there. For 8years of service this is when he should settle you more than ever. Just to rent a house for you is a problem. What is happening is a sign that you have overstayed your welcome. You love your brother, wait there and see wat DAT woman will use your eyes to see and d same brother won't do anything. Look for someone u can stay with and still b going to shop. If your brother chases u away from d shop cos ure not staying with him den fine. If u dont av where to go den just stay back while making plans secretly. Don't feel comfortable in that house whether your bro likes it or not. Stop complaining of anything

7 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Pat081: 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
Romangalactic:

Nonsense talks all through

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by nokatakata: 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
You self for don try gather some things since you have been living with your brother. You need to be extremely patient while living with him and his wife and also learn from the experience. Your brother wouldn't have allowed his wife bring her sisters to his house but i guess he did to avoid wahala since you he allowed you to stay with him. Your brother is only trying to be careful. You work hard and endure so you can get some money to rent a small place to stay while you still assist him in his shop.
At least one of the girls still respects you. If I were you, I'll be spending more time in the shop eat whatever I want to eat outside and come home to just sleep.
Your brother and him wife or even reason say you and her sisters fit dey nack. Na very risky venture dem attempt so. Imagine getting both of them pregnant grin cheesy sweet oyoyo
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by RealEzee(m): 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
ikdaddy01:
All this ranting and banting. You did this, they did that, you got angry, she refused to give you food....you didnr start from the beginning. Your brother cannot continue to babysit you.
He has a family. You need to accept them as ur family too. Maybe you didnt like the girls, but that's what they do. Grow up and learn to overlook so many things.
did you even read ni, or you just felt you should open ur mouth waaaaaaa
Did he say he's brother is babysitting him abi is he not the guy still helping his bro in his business ni?
Na wa for some pple sef for NL

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
This is what I keep shouting and screaming on NAIRALAND everyday.
Never MARRY a Burden.
GUYS, don't waste your MARRIAGES.
If you must marry, marry a LADY with huge dreams of Independence.

Don't marry a TRUCKLOAD of Problems.
I didn't do it.
I avoided such.
I saw LADIES who were good in character but were first daughters in their families with enormous junior siblings but I ran away.
I Left them. I knew what I was avoiding.
MARRY LADIES who stay alone.
LADIES who have rented apartments themselves and nurture the dreams of staying alone.

Since I got married, none of my WIFE'S relatives nurses the ambition of relocating to our apartment because they are all comfortable and my Wife who happens to be an Independent Lady frowns at such imperatively.
MEMORY VERSE:
Don't TRAIN any LADY for her parents.
MARRY the already trained ones.

MARRIAGE can be a curse too.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Amdoyin(m): 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

One thing you should know is that your brother is now married and is firstly responsible to his wife and kids before any other person so him allowing three extended family to stay in this hard times is an act of kindness and bravery please don't add more stress to his life by bickering with your in-laws. We women are troublesome by nature then when we see someone who has our time we extend the trouble. The truth is
1. There is no way the room would have been left for you while there are women in the house (they need privacy).
2. Why will you say that you will go to the village? Don't you know you give your brother some kind of security in the midst of his wife and her obviously troublesome sisters by staying with him? Has he asked you to leave yet?
3. You where wrong to slap the young woman, no matter what the grieviance is you don't touch a woman.
4. They where wrong to throw your mattress out but please forgive them and move on. Thank God your brother made provisions for a replacement.
5. Take this place as a training ground for your future, if it's anything you should be bothered about now, is to be more determined about gaining independence and making it in life.
6. Leave rofo rofo fight for women, in fact ignore them totally for your national peace.

Hugs.
nice piece from a sensible and understanding woman. O boy! You get patience nio plenty one sef

3 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Xmen149(m): 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
vingeophysicist:
Without even hearing the story of the wife I know you are innocent . I have experience this stupidity from my uncles wife when he was alive. The useless woman after noticing we are all grown up and doing well she sent me a friend request. I accepted the friend request and said hello and asked of my uncle children . She didn't respond , I immediately block her . No time for rubbish I'm a busy guy now .
Women are devil incarnate they can separate brothers.

my tales

very close with my eldest brother that is with fed job,bcs of the closeness the girlfriend thinks anytime she dsnt get money request it's bcs it's been coming my way, though i have cought my bro laying on that b4 meanwhile i no see sgishi collect.

trouble came when she visited the family house just b4 marriage,i was sick but she insisted I go Shop (Sun was mad) so she cook for the house after making her hair.i told her am not going anywhere till that Sun is out if she is not getting it then we will try in evening if market still open or she make another thing.

went to where she was making hair to drop off her phone she forgot in evening after the sun was out she raised hell by the road side...Omo,.Na there she open her mind up. but the words hurt me bad. The mistake they made is nothing from my bro even comes from my side like.

Reported to pops he kept mute,reported to his husband whom now asked her she said am accusing her. it led to a feud btw all members of the house naso I begin mind my business.

Today they are seeing as if am keeping malice with them mostly bro bcs I now mind my business.

She believed if she cut my bro off all of us go get problem. I even visited them after the first child to prove am no longer angry .

but truth is I have to face my own days. This kind of things happen when you have weak man as the husband.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by eROCK247(m): 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
Without having to apportion blames, I'd advise you decide want you want to achieve from your brother and use that goal as a propeller. It is not fair what you're going through but from what you've said already, your brother will not side with you so you're obviously fighting a losing battle.

It'll be difficult but just endure till you complete your service. Apologize to your brother for causing trouble...then eat in the house. Ensure you eat. You are contributing to the income so the least you deserve is food and shelter. Aside that, consciously avoid any confrontations with your in-laws.

Your hustle go pay.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by belloboy: 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:
I am 23 years old guy I ave been staying with my brother in Abuja for the past 8 years , I help him with his shop and his house , everything was fine till he got married his wife carry his two sisters to the house 24 and 19 years old , he said I should leave my room for them I didn’t argue I let them have the room while I am sleeping in the parlour , during lockdown this girl will wake and come to the parlour to watch tv to disturb my sleep , I complained to my brother he said I should keep calm he will speak to his wife which he never does and these girls kept disturbing me meanwhile the older girl stopped but the younger one carry on and I told her to stop disturbing me she has a phone she can press her phone in their room , she insulted me and told me to go and marry I got angry and ask her to leave she said I should do my worst and I landed a thunder slap in her face she held me by my neck screaming when my bro and wife came his wife started hitting me on my back I had to leave the house and went outside to cool down , my brother followed me and said I didn’t do well by hitting his wife sister he said I should go and apologise to his wife and sister , I refuse and asked him why he didn’t stop them when I was complaining bitterly about them but he waited for me to take matter to my own hand now he blamed me he said I should apologise which I did to his wife but not to the girl but that small girl was expecting me to knelt down and beg her , I told her she will wait for eternity.

Since the incidence his wife stopped talking to me , she ordered her sister’s to stop giving me food , the older girl used to dish food for me sometimes when she is not around but I told her to stop because I don’t want her to be in trouble with her sister and I didn’t report to my brother, it’s not a big deal for me I buy foods and eat at work and I only go home to sleep , 2 weeks ago I came home to see my mattress outside in the rain soaking wet , I was confused because it was supposed to be inside the girl room that’s where I keep it and they always bring it for me when is time for me to sleep so how come it was outside in the rain , I asked them they both denied they didn’t take it out and I suspected my brother wife or her youngest sister were the one who did it because they didn’t want me in the house anymore , I told my brother he said I should sleep on the sofa and in the morning I will get a new mattress in his shop but the wife get angry that I will damaged her sofa she wanted me to sleep on the floor with a wrapper but my brother refuse and I slept on the sofa , the next day I spoke with my brother I told him because I am not wanted in his house I don’t have peace of mind there , I want him to rent a self cont for me closer to the shop so It will be easier for me to get to work he refuse saying when he has a bigger house why would I go and leave alone , he said he provide all my needs and the rest the way his wife and sisters are treating me it doesn’t matter that he will never allow me and I told him I want to go back to the village , he said if I leave his house he will disown me and I will not longer be his brother , for 3 days now he stopped talking to me even if I greet him he won’t reply I feel hurt. I love my brother I want to serve him but I don’t want to stay in his house . I don’t know if I did something wrong by asking him to rent a room for me to be living alone? Am confuse please advice me

Op learn how to live with them in peace, and stop all this entitlements mentality. Do you know that both you and those girls have equal rights in that house? What you should be thinking now at your age is how to be focused in achieving your goals in life and not dragging space with your in-laws in your brother house. Don't you know you are man? Raising your hands on a woman. Thank God nothing bad resulted from the beating , what would you have said happened. That you are claiming your right in your brothers house? Be wise my friend and stop acting childish. Two wrongs can never make a right.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Alberttahir: 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
For your brother's wife to put your mattress in the rain shows her depth of hatred for you. And your brother too is not man enough to his responsibility as the head of the home. Do not fight or try to retaliate, it'll only compound the issue. Leave that house peacefully before she poison or set you up, remember 'health is wealth. When there's life, there's always plan 'B'. Your life and safety is more important than your brother disowning you.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Humanoid01(m): 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

Hugs.
God, please give me this kind of wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by turbo3disc: 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

Hugs.

The bitter truth.
My if u can follow it and set ur ambition... hustle tight

4 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Cocao(f): 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
Explain to me, explain to me how you get married and become a dummyy! How do you go ahead to marry women that have zero regard for your family? How do you marry someone and all of a sudden all the other people that were there for you since your birth cannot even be comfortable in your home.

My fellow women, you can welcome your husband's people without making them feel somehow. You can be kind, you can be patient and you can be human!

5 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by mailemy(m): 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

Hugs.

Best advice.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by melaninpop: 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:

No he doesn’t pay me any salary but he provide for my needs he buys me clothes , foods , airtime sometimes he give me 5k ,3k but no more than that

You better start paving your own way in life. Believe me, one day one of those girls will accuse you of rape then your brother will throw you out of his house.
Start finding your own way oooo.... 5k, 3k, clothes, food and rubbish angry
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by akmath: 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
TheArchangel:
How old is your brother?
Archangel trouble I hail o
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Reference(m): 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
As long as men and women continue to marry partners who are substantially socio-economically and educationally discordant with them, this will be the result. If one is hard working and self motivated, why marry from people completely the opposite.

Surely whatever they contribute to the union cannot be the purpose of marraige. You see hardworking men marrying couch potatoes.... how can this be?. ..you see upwardly mobile and enterprising women getting hitched to toyboys or so called 'bad boys' expecting such unions to work. How can?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by gamechanger1: 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
LadySarah:
Women!We come into a peaceful abode and create issues. What's in allowing a young man sleep peacefully before going out for his hustle. A woman so foolish as to take someone's mattress out in the rain to spite him.
Your brother should man up in his home. Such women maltreat househelps alot.

Why her 2 sisters are there is beyond me. Even the stupid 19 yr old doesn't know her mates are

If you must remain to be settled, you have to overlook and avoid alot of things. Face what you came for, get it and move out.

You are a brilliant woman
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Lorenzop: 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:

They were doing all this to frustrate me I think she brought them to the house with a mission to frustrate me so I can leave , the funny part is they don’t come to clean only to watch tv and making all kind of noises to disturb my sleep and if I am awake they will go back to their room to sleep till noon. These girls has never help around the house when I am around , I do everything mopping , sweeping , washing dishes when they around pressing phone my brother doesn’t say anything to them. I asked him if he is right for me to do all these chores when we have his wife sisters at home , he said before he married I was the one doing it and why am now I complaining , I told because it doesn’t sound right for me to be doing chores when the girls are busy pressing phone, anyway there is more but not everything is good to say on social media. If he refuse renting a place for me I think I will go back to the village because I am short tempered I don’t want to stay in the same house with that mannerless small girl because I don’t want to do something stupid that will land me to prison for life . I prefer to be in the village than staying somewhere where I am not comfortable

Bro... it's better to be a free man than to be in jail, if you can't handle your temperament, please leave that house while you still can. Consult with elders of your family or your mum or someone your brother listens to, to talk with your brother.
Your brother is a weakling obviously, he too needs to be saved from the Jezebel he married, you gotta be smart in all these....next thing that woman might resort to jazz....women are desperately wicked when they are determined to do anything, one of the girls will wake up one day and accuse you of rape then your eye go clear. I strongly suggest you fight that battle from a distant. Your life and sanity first.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by princetemitee(f): 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ok

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by crazycrypto710: 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
Some men are married to witches

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply)

I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.