Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters - Family (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (69608 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Jesuisbelle(f): 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
8yrs is enough for him to settle you.
Your brother is just there using you.
His wife is rude and stupid and has long wanted you out of the house that's why she brought her sisters to pull you out.
Just keep calm and save some cash, travel to the village and report him to your people they should tell him to settle you.
When he settles you start a business of yours .... May the Lord enlarge your coast in Jesus name .... always pray too.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Kfed4ril(m): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
Championxxx:

No he doesn’t pay me any salary but he provide for my needs he buys me clothes , foods , airtime sometimes he give me 5k ,3k but no more than that

You’ve done past 7 years, why hasn’t he settled you?
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by RichBoy247: 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
God has made only one mistake. He created women.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by armyofone(m): 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
Make sure you are properly being paid for the work you do for them at the shop - especially if you know they are making good profits. All the small small money here and there is a big no no. Keep your eyes out for another job.
Start saving and plan to save for 12 months. About time you find your way.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by MilesLamar(m): 8:50am On Jul 21, 2020
Championxxx:
I am 23 years old guy I ave been staying with my brother in Abuja for the past 8 years , I help him with his shop and his house , everything was fine till he got married his wife carry his two sisters to the house 24 and 19 years old , he said I should leave my room for them I didn’t argue I let them have the room while I am sleeping in the parlour , during lockdown this girl will wake and come to the parlour to watch tv to disturb my sleep , I complained to my brother he said I should keep calm he will speak to his wife which he never does and these girls kept disturbing me meanwhile the older girl stopped but the younger one carry on and I told her to stop disturbing me she has a phone she can press her phone in their room , she insulted me and told me to go and marry I got angry and ask her to leave she said I should do my worst and I landed a thunder slap in her face she held me by my neck screaming when my bro and wife came his wife started hitting me on my back I had to leave the house and went outside to cool down , my brother followed me and said I didn’t do well by hitting his wife sister he said I should go and apologise to his wife and sister , I refuse and asked him why he didn’t stop them when I was complaining bitterly about them but he waited for me to take matter to my own hand now he blamed me he said I should apologise which I did to his wife but not to the girl but that small girl was expecting me to knelt down and beg her , I told her she will wait for eternity.

Since the incidence his wife stopped talking to me , she ordered her sister’s to stop giving me food , the older girl used to dish food for me sometimes when she is not around but I told her to stop because I don’t want her to be in trouble with her sister and I didn’t report to my brother, it’s not a big deal for me I buy foods and eat at work and I only go home to sleep , 2 weeks ago I came home to see my mattress outside in the rain soaking wet , I was confused because it was supposed to be inside the girl room that’s where I keep it and they always bring it for me when is time for me to sleep so how come it was outside in the rain , I asked them they both denied they didn’t take it out and I suspected my brother wife or her youngest sister were the one who did it because they didn’t want me in the house anymore , I told my brother he said I should sleep on the sofa and in the morning I will get a new mattress in his shop but the wife get angry that I will damaged her sofa she wanted me to sleep on the floor with a wrapper but my brother refuse and I slept on the sofa , the next day I spoke with my brother I told him because I am not wanted in his house I don’t have peace of mind there , I want him to rent a self cont for me closer to the shop so It will be easier for me to get to work he refuse saying when he has a bigger house why would I go and leave alone , he said he provide all my needs and the rest the way his wife and sisters are treating me it doesn’t matter that he will never allow me and I told him I want to go back to the village , he said if I leave his house he will disown me and I will not longer be his brother , for 3 days now he stopped talking to me even if I greet him he won’t reply I feel hurt. I love my brother I want to serve him but I don’t want to stay in his house . I don’t know if I did something wrong by asking him to rent a room for me to be living alone? Am confuse please advice me

Bro, I had tear in my eyes reading the part where you brother said he would disown you... that man loves you to the born, it's just sad he married a witch that came with her co witch... it's well.. pls do as your brother wants, pls. Good luck
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 21, 2020
Fhemmmy:

It is obvious you are not able to comprehend well, so i am done responding to people of your mode of reasoning . . . .Show anywhere where i mentioned he should NOT be sleeping at such time . . .I am sure you would rather i jump into conclusion without enough facts and let me guess too that you missed the part where the young man said there are more to what is happening than what he is able to mention online.
If you would like to be a judge on a case or situation, get facts before passing judgement . . . .Please let me be because i forever refuse to think like you.Would be nice to read with your brain not clamped
Since the begining of this thread, I have been reading your jargons and I was wondering how old you are. Even when intelligent people are trying to correct you, your arrogance will flare up.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by tammie24: 10:56am On Jul 21, 2020
TheArchangel:
How old is your brother?
Oga, stand your ground in that house.
Force your brother to rent a house for you by raising serious hell and at the same time appearing meek. Sleep in that room when you come back and if the wife and her sisters talk trash, raise hell. Do not budge one beat. Keep your bags in the shop but sleep in that room to avoid them messing up your things. Take the food from that pot and raise hell while doing it. When your brother comes or is around, pretend like they are accusing you falsely.
Remember self defense, beat the sh!t out of any of the sisters that touch you first. You can plead self-defense later. Do not touch the wife but remember to use your mouth to finish her. .
Do not relent. If they can be there, you can be also. It's either your brother chase you all away or peace or resemblance of it will rain in that house.
kai!!! Madam!!!

I really enjoyed reading this

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by tammie24: 11:02am On Jul 21, 2020
Championxxx:

She is from imo state
I thought as much

Wicked people!
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Georgekyrian(m): 11:47am On Jul 21, 2020
Egoat:
I DON'T FIGHT I BEAT.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I swear Bro, some people no need chance for fighting because they will tear tear your clothes if you can't beat them just leave them
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Gimli(m): 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
veave:
Errrrrr. You go need patience oooo.

One thing you should know is that your brother is now married and is firstly responsible to his wife and kids before any other person so him allowing three extended family to stay in this hard times is an act of kindness and bravery please don't add more stress to his life by bickering with your in-laws. We women are troublesome by nature then when we see someone who has our time we extend the trouble. The truth is
1. There is no way the room would have been left for you while there are women in the house (they need privacy).
2. Why will you say that you will go to the village? Don't you know you give your brother some kind of security in the midst of his wife and her obviously troublesome sisters by staying with him? Has he asked you to leave yet?
3. You where wrong to slap the young woman, no matter what the grieviance is you don't touch a woman.
4. They where wrong to throw your mattress out but please forgive them and move on. Thank God your brother made provisions for a replacement.
5. Take this place as a training ground for your future, if it's anything you should be bothered about now, is to be more determined about gaining independence and making it in life.
6. Leave rofo rofo fight for women, in fact ignore them totally for your national peace.
7. Hustle!!! Hustle!!! Hustle oooooo!!!!

Hugs.

Baba you said it all, u deserve one Hot goat pepper soup with a bottle of Radler beer.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by johhbekeboh09: 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
Your elder brother getting you accommodation outside his house
is best option
He should man up and figure out that your 3 sister-in-laws are taunting you and the situation will get messier in coming days
A hornet's nest might stirred in future where you be provoked to beating up all the women in 'there' then your sibling go look ya '1 kain eye'
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Sharonstone7719: 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
My dear...I feel ur pain..but as for that ur brother na woman wrapper him be....he is a foolish fool for not making sure his younger brother is comfortable. As for the wife and her sister..their own doom is waiting for them 2moro.
Inform your parents what you are passing through in your brothers house
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Rapfrick(m): 5:37am On Jul 23, 2020
Sweet heavens I don’t know what u look like but reading dis ur comment just made me fall head over hills in love with you
TheArchangel:
How old is your brother?
Oga, stand your ground in that house.
Force your brother to rent a house for you by raising serious hell and at the same time appearing meek. Sleep in that room when you come back and if the wife and her sisters talk trash, raise hell. Do not budge one beat. Keep your bags in the shop but sleep in that room to avoid them messing up your things. Take the food from that pot and raise hell while doing it. When your brother comes or is around, pretend like they are accusing you falsely.
Remember self defense, beat the sh!t out of any of the sisters that touch you first. You can plead self-defense later. Do not touch the wife but remember to use your mouth to finish her. .
Do not relent. If they can be there, you can be also. It's either your brother chase you all away or peace or resemblance of it will rain in that house.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Wilhenry2: 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2020
veave:
Errrrrr. You go need patience oooo.

One thing you should know is that your brother is now married and is firstly responsible to his wife and kids before any other person so him allowing three extended family to stay in this hard times is an act of kindness and bravery please don't add more stress to his life by bickering with your in-laws. We women are troublesome by nature then when we see someone who has our time we extend the trouble. The truth is
1. There is no way the room would have been left for you while there are women in the house (they need privacy).
2. Why will you say that you will go to the village? Don't you know you give your brother some kind of security in the midst of his wife and her obviously troublesome sisters by staying with him? Has he asked you to leave yet?
3. You where wrong to slap the young woman, no matter what the grieviance is you don't touch a woman.
4. They where wrong to throw your mattress out but please forgive them and move on. Thank God your brother made provisions for a replacement.
5. Take this place as a training ground for your future, if it's anything you should be bothered about now, is to be more determined about gaining independence and making it in life.
6. Leave rofo rofo fight for women, in fact ignore them totally for your national peace.
7. Hustle!!! Hustle!!! Hustle oooooo!!!!

Hugs.
you might just the brother's wife self
In as much as ur advice sounds good..you don't expect these niggah to be patience in that manner...from the story here..he spent eight years of his life building an empire with his brother...and in a twinkling of an eye the wife now see it as,if his brother can still be with him after marriage why won't my sisters

The dude have being kind enough to give up his room to the sitting room...they now find a way to start oppressing him in his own corner of the house till they eventually push him out....kpekus dat should be in their own husband's house are busy there intimidating one good boy that choosed to serve first In a quest of being a leader
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by sorepco(m): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
Settle? Give him money after serving him for all these years.
Kill him? How?

gypsey:
yea? so he should stay and keep putting up with all that harrassment till they kill him?

what does settle mean anyway? sad
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Magnanimous101(m): 7:49am On May 26, 2021
I've been here before though not as blood brother, therefore anything I tell you is strictly from experience...
1-you need to set your priorities my dear once you get that,you would come to see everything much more clearly I call it pshychological warfare...master it and Everything else will fall into place
2-Make sure you get an agreement with your brother as to when he is going to settle you because that's very crucial too
3-control your emotions as a man,never ever lose control of your emotions....I repeat never!!!
4-stop seeing them( your in-laws)as evil Messengers of the � buh rather see them as hurdles you need to cross in order to get to your prize, for everything you get in life there is always a price to pay
5-No matter what remain humble.....take mine as an example i was your age doing dishes in a house that had two teenage girls the oldest of the two was not even agemate with my third sibling yet I did it...if your bro can get them to do chores around the house then fine but if not overlook it and move on
6-remember tough times don't last but tough people do coz the patience you excercise today would be the strength you will feel tommorow
7-dont underestimate the power of prayer in anything you do...be vigilant and stay woke
8-be quick to hear,slow to speak but more importantly Act as the occasion demands....and you will be fine,it's not easy I kid you not when I say this

3 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by RealTalker02: 7:31am On Jan 28, 2022
richie240:
Nwanne, Your days in dt house are numbered!
There's nothing worse dn a woman scorned.

And don't expect ur brother to to side with u cos what she is 'giving him' as a wife¡, u cannot give him. Except he divorces her bcoss of u -which won't happen- u r on a long tin in dt house.

Just know for free that she/they will not stop until they 'fix' u for good, cos once a woman have u in mind for evil, except she REALLY has d fear of God, u are good as gone!

U think Jesus was a fool for remaining single for 33+ years till he left this world?

This point is heavy.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by RealTalker02: 7:36am On Jan 28, 2022
Nnemuka:
Stop eating the food cooked at home
Do you have a friend, squat with him for a while and come home on days you need to change clothes or shoes. Gradually you will move out of the house

You don't need to stay there, Your brother's wife and sisters will disrespect you further.
put a permanent stop to it by getting a place, or squatting with a friend till you can afford rent.
Very soon they will accuse you of something bigger so they will permanently separate you from your brother.

Sorry but your brother will never be of help to u

Smart. I wish Op read this back then...

Where is Op, come and tell us what happened after
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by RealTalker02: 7:41am On Jan 28, 2022
cococandy:

OP don’t listen to these people.

grin grin grin
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by RealTalker02: 7:46am On Jan 28, 2022
Wfaluse:

I agree with this even though it appears bullish. Women can make life so difficult and so needlessly. I once told my wife that my brother wont move an inch even if it means he is staying 20 years. Next thing as usual was the normal crocodile tears as if I prefer my family members to her.
I am a very peaceful man but if you come with trouble, I will show you say I be typical Ekiti man o.

Person go marry like this? With everything una dey talk here ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.