Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (69600 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by SweetCunt97(f): 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
pcguru1:
Left to me both you and the sisters should be kicked out, you are 23, as long as you are in someone's roof, you have to respect and deal with alot, he will favour his wife obviously. Besides its surprising how you feel so comfortable in someone's house and even complaining to the person housing you.
Don't be so heartless... This dude sweats and works for the brother in question. He's not just sleeping and waking up. Unlike the evil woman talking about sofa that she did not contribute 1kobo in buying. Personally I'd punch her face. Rubbish

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by mrblessed(m): 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
The little-mindedness of an average Nigerian woman is on full display in your brother's house and, unfortunately, you have become the victim. To be Frank with you, your brother's wife has no respect for him, hence she is eager to maltreat you because she knows there will be no consequences to suffer. Even while I am not undermining your ordeals at the hands of that immature woman, I am more concerned about your brother's loss of authority in his own house. How come his sisters-law are having a field day in his house doing what they like, while you, his blood, is treated like a prisoner.

There is no quick fix to this problem since your brother has been thoroughly emasculated and rendered impotent. You have to make a mental note on how to treat and relate with them, banish the thought of stampeding your brother into renting a house for you, or outright leaving his house. Just wear patience as a garb, and pray that your effeminate brother will find his bearing very soon.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by LadySarah: 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2020
pcguru1:
Left to me both you and the sisters should be kicked out, you are 23, as long as you are in someone's roof, you have to respect and deal with alot, he will favour his wife obviously. Besides its surprising how you feel so comfortable in someone's house and even complaining to the person housing you.

He is an apprentice. There no wrong living there. It's obviously settlement money that's still keeping him there. Theres a concord!
The wife should treat everybody well regardless of who is who. Nobody knows 2moro.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Sexyliciousbri: 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
Just leave without your brother consent , Inform your parents before you leave and let them know the problems and challenges you face in your brother house.

Leave and grow yourself , you aren't getting younger anymore, be the man, enter the street and survive by yourself Am sure you will survive out there without your brother.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by peropoliet(m): 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
veave:
Errrrrr. You go need patience oooo.

One thing you should know is that your brother is now married and is firstly responsible to his wife and kids before any other person so him allowing three extended family to stay in this hard times is an act of kindness and bravery please don't add more stress to his life by bickering with your in-laws. We women are troublesome by nature then when we see someone who has our time we extend the trouble. The truth is
1. There is no way the room would have been left for you while there are women in the house (they need privacy).
2. Why will you say that you will go to the village? Don't you know you give your brother some kind of security in the midst of his wife and her obviously troublesome sisters by staying with him? Has he asked you to leave yet?
3. You where wrong to slap the young woman, no matter what the grieviance is you don't touch a woman.
4. They where wrong to throw your mattress out but please forgive them and move on. Thank God your brother made provisions for a replacement.
5. Take this place as a training ground for your future, if it's anything you should be bothered about now, is to be more determined about gaining independence and making it in life.
6. Leave rofo rofo fight for women, in fact ignore them totally for your national peace.
7. Hustle!!! Hustle!!! Hustle oooooo!!!!

Hugs.
you need a doctor privacy kill you

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by cococandy(f): 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
1) Not all women are troublesome.
2) how can they sleep comfortably in their room and then come to the room where he is sleeping to disturb him very early ? It’s unfair. How long is he supposed to endure that?
3) he took the right approach by asking his bro to fix the issue at first. I don’t support hm slapping the girl but if his brother wasn’t too chicken to set boundaries, it wouldn’t have devolved to that.
4)I bet his brother doesn’t know he’s not even being fed in the house anymore. So much for caring about his own brother.

I won’t even be surprised if the wife manages to influence her husband not to settle him. I mean the guy is not longer responding to his greetings.

veave:

One thing you should know is that your brother is now married and is firstly responsible to his wife and kids before any other person so him allowing three extended family to stay in this hard times is an act of kindness and bravery please don't add more stress to his life by bickering with your in-laws. We women are troublesome by nature then when we see someone who has our time we extend the trouble. The truth is
1. There is no way the room would have been left for you while there are women in the house (they need privacy).
2. Why will you say that you will go to the village? Don't you know you give your brother some kind of security in the midst of his wife and her obviously troublesome sisters by staying with him? Has he asked you to leave yet?
3. You where wrong to slap the young woman, no matter what the grieviance is you don't touch a woman.
4. They where wrong to throw your mattress out but please forgive them and move on. Thank God your brother made provisions for a replacement.
5. Take this place as a training ground for your future, if it's anything you should be bothered about now, is to be more determined about gaining independence and making it in life.
6. Leave rofo rofo fight for women, in fact ignore them totally for your national peace.

Hugs.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by GeneralKoko(m): 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
Championxxx:
I am 23 years old guy I ave been staying with my brother in Abuja for the past 8 years , I help him with his shop and his house , everything was fine till he got married his wife carry his two sisters to the house 24 and 19 years old , he said I should leave my room for them I didn’t argue I let them have the room while I am sleeping in the parlour , during lockdown this girl will wake and come to the parlour to watch tv to disturb my sleep , I complained to my brother he said I should keep calm he will speak to his wife which he never does and these girls kept disturbing me meanwhile the older girl stopped but the younger one carry on and I told her to stop disturbing me she has a phone she can press her phone in their room , she insulted me and told me to go and marry I got angry and ask her to leave she said I should do my worst and I landed a thunder slap in her face she held me by my neck screaming when my bro and wife came his wife started hitting me on my back I had to leave the house and went outside to cool down , my brother followed me and said I didn’t do well by hitting his wife sister he said I should go and apologise to his wife and sister , I refuse and asked him why he didn’t stop them when I was complaining bitterly about them but he waited for me to take matter to my own hand now he blamed me he said I should apologise which I did to his wife but not to the girl but that small girl was expecting me to knelt down and beg her , I told her she will wait for eternity.

Since the incidence his wife stopped talking to me , she ordered her sister’s to stop giving me food , the older girl used to dish food for me sometimes when she is not around but I told her to stop because I don’t want her to be in trouble with her sister and I didn’t report to my brother, it’s not a big deal for me I buy foods and eat at work and I only go home to sleep , 2 weeks ago I came home to see my mattress outside in the rain soaking wet , I was confused because it was supposed to be inside the girl room that’s where I keep it and they always bring it for me when is time for me to sleep so how come it was outside in the rain , I asked them they both denied they didn’t take it out and I suspected my brother wife or her youngest sister were the one who did it because they didn’t want me in the house anymore , I told my brother he said I should sleep on the sofa and in the morning I will get a new mattress in his shop but the wife get angry that I will damaged her sofa she wanted me to sleep on the floor with a wrapper but my brother refuse and I slept on the sofa , the next day I spoke with my brother I told him because I am not wanted in his house I don’t have peace of mind there , I want him to rent a self cont for me closer to the shop so It will be easier for me to get to work he refuse saying when he has a bigger house why would I go and leave alone , he said he provide all my needs and the rest the way his wife and sisters are treating me it doesn’t matter that he will never allow me and I told him I want to go back to the village , he said if I leave his house he will disown me and I will not longer be his brother , for 3 days now he stopped talking to me even if I greet him he won’t reply I feel hurt. I love my brother I want to serve him but I don’t want to stay in his house . I don’t know if I did something wrong by asking him to rent a room for me to be living alone? Am confuse please advice me
That your brother is too weak

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by veave(f): 11:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
cococandy:
1) Not all women are troublesome.
2) how can they sleep comfortably in their room and then come to the room where he is sleeping to disturb him very early ? It’s unfair. How long is he supposed to endure that?
3) he took the right approach by asking his bro to fix the issue at first. I don’t support hm slapping the girl but if his brother wasn’t too chicken to set boundaries, it wouldn’t have devolved to that.
4)I bet his brother doesn’t know he’s not even being fed in the house anymore. So much for caring about his own brother.

I won’t even be surprised if the wife manages to influence her husband not to settle him. I mean the guy is not longer responding to his greetings.

They're trying to kick him out and he's almost dancing to their tune. If you keep pouring water on stone in other to bore a hole, when you don't see any progress wouldn't you stop? Let me tell you, his brother's wife invited her sisters to torment him. If he's wise he'd ignore them and stay on his lane.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by veave(f): 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
peropoliet:
you need a doctor privacy kill you

Dear Seun, lalalistical I hope you don't ban me when I reply this person. I don't deserve this insult.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by cococandy(f): 12:34am On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

They're trying to kick him out and he's almost dancing to their tune. If you keep pouring water on stone in other to bore a hole, when you don't see any progress wouldn't you stop? Let me tell you, his brother's wife invited her sisters to torment him. If he's wise he'd ignore them and stay on his lane.

There’s also a chance that the more abuse he endures, the more they’ll find ways of tormenting him.
I’m not really a fan of “enduring” unpalatable situations.

If his brother continues on the path of ignoring him and not caring, I think he should involve someone his brother respects. But just between him, his bro and the person.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by amaks: 3:35am On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

Hugs.

Very well said.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Lazycyndy(f): 6:28am On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

Hugs.

You just spoiled this write up with the bolded.

If you're a troublesome woman that's for you but don't go around generalizing it, am not troublesome and the women around me aren't either.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 18, 2020
Acidosis:

Obviously? Because all men are leafy vegetables?

If the man can take both sisters , it shows he will bend his willl easily

4 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 18, 2020
mariahAngel:

It's not like he's staying there for free.
He helps his brother in his business.
Also, why are you all talking as if 23 is too old to be supported? This is Nigeria o, let's be realistic.

For those who don't totally understand the situation: he's serving his brother so that he can learn the business and own his own in the near future.
Going back to the village will be a setback for him.

That is understandable, but by being physical he has put himself in an unfavorable position, you read the thread already, a reasonable brother would have told the sisters to partake in the household and keeping, but he didn't that shows that he is swayed by his wife heavily, I understand but I cannot understand the entitled mentality while being in someone's house. My understanding is as long as I am in someone's roof I have no choice other than to seek amicable ways else I find my own place. not trying to be heartless

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 18, 2020
LadySarah:

He is an apprentice. There no wrong living there. It's obviously settlement money that's still keeping him there. Theres a concord!
The wife should treat everybody well regardless of who is who. Nobody knows 2moro.

Na today it's obvious the Wife wants him out, and he has given ammo to it already.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Efewestern: 7:23am On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

Not everyone can tolerate abuses, I myself won't take such from anyone. He should lower his expectations, like getting a self-contain, that will be a financial burden, he should get a single room apartment, he can save for that since he said his brother do give him some tips.

If he continues to stay in that house, these women might frame him for something he didn't do, and believe me, his brother won't do anything but to send him to the village.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by abimbola74(m): 7:28am On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:

They were doing all this to frustrate me I think she brought them to the house with a mission to frustrate me so I can leave , the funny part is they don’t come to clean only to watch tv and making all kind of noises to disturb my sleep and if I am awake they will go back to their room to sleep till noon. These girls has never help around the house when I am around , I do everything mopping , sweeping , washing dishes when they around pressing phone my brother doesn’t say anything to them. I asked him if he is right for me to do all these chores when we have his wife sisters at home , he said before he married I was the one doing it and why am now I complaining , I told because it doesn’t sound right for me to be doing chores when the girls are busy pressing phone, anyway there is more but not everything is good to say on social media. If he refuse renting a place for me I think I will go back to the village because I am short tempered I don’t want to stay in the same house with that mannerless small girl because I don’t want to do something stupid that will land me to prison for life . I prefer to be in the village than staying somewhere where I am not comfortable
Come off it man, do you actually want to sacrifice your future for some mofos? Very soon you will be master of yourself. Consider the years spent so far man. It will be wasted years if you leave. Please hang on man

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by abimbola74(m): 7:33am On Jul 18, 2020
You yourself knows you have limited time time to stay with them cos you are of age already and soon you will be settled my your bruh so y do you want to sacrifice all you have laboured for cos of some mofos? Drink garri if need be just to achieve what you came to do

21 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by abimbola74(m): 7:42am On Jul 18, 2020
abimbola74:
You yourself knows you have limited time to stay with them cos you are of age already and soon you will be settled by your bruh so y do you want to sacrifice all you have laboured for cos of some mofos? Drink garri if need be just to achieve what you came to do
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by NoToPile: 7:54am On Jul 18, 2020
My own is whatever you do don't let the devil push you to misbehave which will give your brother the perfect excuse not to settle you.

It seems thats the aim of the 3 women in the house.

8years is enough for settlement now let him settle you and you have your own business.

As for all this their chochocho and wahala ignore them, your eyes is on the prize ( settlement) you can begin to talk to your bro about it abi the never reach to settle after 8 years?

17 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by UjuJoan2: 8:09am On Jul 18, 2020
Some women Shaa . . ..

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by mariahAngel(f): 8:42am On Jul 18, 2020
mrblessed:
The little-mindedness of an average Nigerian woman is on full display in your brother's house and, unfortunately, you have become the victim. To be Frank with you, your brother's wife has no respect for him, hence she is eager to maltreat you because she knows there will be no consequences to suffer. Even while I am not undermining your ordeals at the hands of that immature woman, I am more concerned about your brother's loss of authority in his own house. How come his sisters-law are having a field day in his house doing what they like, while you, his blood, is treated like a prisoner.

There is no quick fix to this problem since your brother has been thoroughly emasculated and rendered impotent. You have to make a mental note on how to treat and relate with them, banish the thought of stampeding your brother into renting a house for you, or outright leaving his house. Just wear patience as a garb, and pray that your effeminate brother will find his bearing very soon.

Happy birthday to you Mr Blessed smiley
Your interesting comment led me to your profile cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Owiii(m): 9:06am On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:

They have parents also living in Abuja I think she carry them to the house because she wanted me to leave the house that is why they had been treating me bad
And that's the reason why you have to be patient and endure everything. The only thing that should join you and then is just greeting. If you come back and the offer you food, eat if they don't, do the needful. Tell your brother too that they have not being giving you food in the house for him to be aware. Avoid those ladies as their sister that is married to your brother is instigating then against you. At the end, you will be the one to lose as they have nothing at stake. Endurance and patient is key. If you don't have them, come let me borrow some part of my endurance and patient...lol

11 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by mrblessed(m): 9:27am On Jul 18, 2020
mariahAngel:

Happy birthday to you Mr Blessed smiley
Your interesting comment led me to your profile cheesy
Thank you for your kind wish to me. I think I know your main account, and you are one of the intelligent and troubleshooting ladies in this graveyard, even though it seems like you are serving a ban.

You see, today is also the birthday of former South African President, human rights activist, and philanthropist, Nelson Mandela. So, about a decade and a half, I decided to always celebrate this colossus, despite his obvious flaws and always downplay my own.

So, kindly wish Madiba a posthumous Happy Birthday.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 18, 2020
XX01:

When his apprenticeship is done, he can then be the master of his life.

This.
From their posts I know they don’t understand the situation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 18, 2020
sisisioge:
You can't serve your brother forever biko...they are telling you subtly to grow up faster than you were pacing yourself before. Its time to go...I hope you have something saved to start your own. You can't help them make money and be maltreated at the same time. Your brother is not being fair here. Go in peace...may God bless your path and hustle.

You mean well but you don’t fully understand the situation.
He is serving his brother in the Igbo apprenticeship arrangement. He will serve for a number of years and will be “settled”. So he is hustling all right. He just needs to take care of the “noise” with all his mind and heart.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by mariahAngel(f): 9:48am On Jul 18, 2020
mrblessed:
Thank you for your kind wish to me. I think I know your main account, and you are one of the intelligent and troubleshooting ladies in this graveyard, even though it seems like you are serving a ban.

Thank you. smiley

You see, today is also the birthday of former South African President, human rights activist, and philanthropist, Nelson Mandela. So, about a decade and a half, I decided to always celebrate this colossus, despite his obvious flaws and always downplay my own.

So, kindly wish Madiba a posthumous Happy Birthday.

Wow! I didn't know that.
Happy posthumous birthday to the great Nelson Mandela then.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 18, 2020
Fhemmmy:

From your living arrangement, it is obvious that the house is a 2 bedroom, one occupied by your bros and wife and the other vacated by your occupied by your in-laws, so how big can that be, a 2 bedroom is called 2 for a reason, and i think it is already too small for you all . . .[b]BTW, what do you do for a living because you said you eat at work and being fed isn't a big deal for you, so why now save up and rent your own place because you are really no more a kid at 23[/b]

Lol.
Cross my heart, the poster is not idle or lazy or loafing. He is actually hustling his head off. He is serving his oga for settlement (apprenticeship).
Our cultures are really different. It’s hard for you to understand but we got what the poster was saying first hand.
That’s why advising him to move out and hustle won’t work here. He is hustling and his dear brother knows too.
It is only his brother who can rent him another place if he chooses. But in this case, the brother wants him to persevere and he must have to. Even though his female in-laws are not it for me.
He has to learn to manage the situation. It will help him become a successful business man and husband in future.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 18, 2020
Katier00:
Don't leave now o until he settles you. Endure, it is the learning process

Exactly!

7 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:

They were doing all this to frustrate me I think she brought them to the house with a mission to frustrate me so I can leave , the funny part is they don’t come to clean only to watch tv and making all kind of noises to disturb my sleep and if I am awake they will go back to their room to sleep till noon. These girls has never help around the house when I am around , I do everything mopping , sweeping , washing dishes when they around pressing phone my brother doesn’t say anything to them. I asked him if he is right for me to do all these chores when we have his wife sisters at home , he said before he married I was the one doing it and why am now I complaining , I told because it doesn’t sound right for me to be doing chores when the girls are busy pressing phone, anyway there is more but not everything is good to say on social media. If he refuse renting a place for me I think I will go back to the village because I am short tempered I don’t want to stay in the same house with that mannerless small girl because I don’t want to do something stupid that will land me to prison for life . I prefer to be in the village than staying somewhere where I am not comfortable

Face your hustle and serve your brother, that’s the agreement. Biko.
Leave the noise alone. Face your brother and your market. I don’t know how you can do it, but just bring out the man in you and do it.
You know your brother doesn’t hate you.
Your handling this situation well and in a calm way can even help your brother when he needs to handle the wahala he is definitely into himself. Because it will come.
I can’t stand spouses who try to break sibling bonds. It is selfish and desperate and a no.

But, biko face your hustle.
Sweep and cook sef and ignore the women and their phones. They are not part of your agreement. Try not beat anyone again, to help your case if the need arises. I don’t know how you can do it but just do it.
I nugo?

18 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 18, 2020
pcguru1:

You clearly don’t understand the situation.
And it’s funny.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 18, 2020
abimbola74:
You yourself knows you have limited time time to stay with them cos you are of age already and soon you will be settled my your bruh so y do you want to sacrifice all you have laboured for cos of some mofos? Drink garri if need be just to achieve what you came to do

Yes, he can even manage and sleep in the shop.
It’s for a little while hopefully.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.