Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (69601 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by sisisioge: 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
You can't serve your brother forever biko...they are telling you subtly to grow up faster than you were pacing yourself before. Its time to go...I hope you have something saved to start your own. You can't help them make money and be maltreated at the same time. Your brother is not being fair here. Go in peace...may God bless your path and hustle.

19 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by eyinjuege: 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
Don't disrespect your brother's wife for any reason. The case will always be against you, no matter how innocent you are.
However, the sister is another ball game. Don't take any disrespect from her, for any reason. However, don't be the aggressor.
She is younger than you, so treat her as you would your own sister. You can do that without physical violence.
Be kind to the sensible sister and treat her normal, but the rude one, just try ignore her antics as much as possible. The one who is your friend will try to defend you. That's your only ally in that house, so make sure you guys are tight. Take her out occasionally to eat at a joint (pls, no romantic relationship with her abeg). I won't use my money to give a treat to anyone who's disrespectful to me.
I've seen a case similar to yours and the person in your case gave the girl a blow to the eyes and she lost that eye. That's a family problem for life, which you don't want

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Ejenavi18(f): 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
Championxxx:

They have parents also living in Abuja I think she carry them to the house because she wanted me to leave the house that is why they had been treating me bad
Then it's high time they take their leave..
Talk to your brother, he should take charge of his house.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Fhemmmy: 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
Championxxx:
I am 23 years old guy I ave been staying with my brother in Abuja for the past 8 years , I help him with his shop and his house , everything was fine till he got married his wife carry his two sisters to the house 24 and 19 years old , he said I should leave my room for them I didn’t argue I let them have the room while I am sleeping in the parlour , during lockdown this girl will wake and come to the parlour to watch tv to disturb my sleep

This was at what time of the day?

10 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by mariahAngel(f): 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
Munzy14:

The matter tire me, I had to ghost the thread...Some ladies sef.

I think the brother is a sort of Akpa-amu man..The wife is heading that family. Imagine keeping two ladies that aren't contributing in anyway to the house, yet exercise such authority.....smh

What a very unreasonable woman he married! Imagine bringing in two Siamese cats in form of sisters to live in her husband's house just to even score....na wah o!

Well I grew up in a family everyone minds there business...nothing like visiting..it kept everyone's respect. My uncle whose wife brought in all her siblings to live with them, damn! they milked him till retirement, the painful side he had to sell a choice property to remit cash to them...cheesy

Only a woman who does not care for her husband's progress will do such a thing.

9 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Fhemmmy: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
Championxxx:

Since the incidence his wife stopped talking to me , she ordered her sister’s to stop giving me food , the older girl used to dish food for me sometimes when she is not around but I told her to stop because I don’t want her to be in trouble with her sister and I didn’t report to my brother, it’s not a big deal for me I buy foods and eat at work and I only go home to sleep , 2 weeks ago I came home to see my mattress outside in the rain soaking wet , I was confused because it was supposed to be inside the girl room that’s where I keep it and they always bring it for me when is time for me to sleep so how come it was outside in the rain , I asked them they both denied they didn’t take it out and I suspected my brother wife or her youngest sister were the one who did it because they didn’t want me in the house anymore , I told my brother he said I should sleep on the sofa and in the morning I will get a new mattress in his shop but the wife get angry that I will damaged her sofa she wanted me to sleep on the floor with a wrapper but my brother refuse and I slept on the sofa , the next day I spoke with my brother I told him because I am not wanted in his house I don’t have peace of mind there , I want him to rent a self cont for me closer to the shop so It will be easier for me to get to work he refuse saying when he has a bigger house why would I go and leave alone , he said he provide all my needs and the rest the way his wife and sisters are treating me it doesn’t matter that he will never allow me and I told him I want to go back to the village , he said if I leave his house he will disown me and I will not longer be his brother , for 3 days now he stopped talking to me even if I greet him he won’t reply I feel hurt. I love my brother I want to serve him but I don’t want to stay in his house . I don’t know if I did something wrong by asking him to rent a room for me to be living alone? Am confuse please advice me

From your living arrangement, it is obvious that the house is a 2 bedroom, one occupied by your bros and wife and the other vacated by your occupied by your in-laws, so how big can that be, a 2 bedroom is called 2 for a reason, and i think it is already too small for you all . . .BTW, what do you do for a living because you said you eat at work and being fed isn't a big deal for you, so why now save up and rent your own place because you are really no more a kid at 23

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by ozome15(m): 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
Championxxx:
I am 23 years old guy I ave been staying with my brother in Abuja for the past 8 years , I help him with his shop and his house , everything was fine till he got married his wife carry his two sisters to the house 24 and 19 years old , he said I should leave my room for them I didn’t argue I let them have the room while I am sleeping in the parlour , during lockdown this girl will wake and come to the parlour to watch tv to disturb my sleep , I complained to my brother he said I should keep calm he will speak to his wife which he never does and these girls kept disturbing me meanwhile the older girl stopped but the younger one carry on and I told her to stop disturbing me she has a phone she can press her phone in their room , she insulted me and told me to go and marry I got angry and ask her to leave she said I should do my worst and I landed a thunder slap in her face she held me by my neck screaming when my bro and wife came his wife started hitting me on my back I had to leave the house and went outside to cool down , my brother followed me and said I didn’t do well by hitting his wife sister he said I should go and apologise to his wife and sister , I refuse and asked him why he didn’t stop them when I was complaining bitterly about them but he waited for me to take matter to my own hand now he blamed me he said I should apologise which I did to his wife but not to the girl but that small girl was expecting me to knelt down and beg her , I told her she will wait for eternity.

Since the incidence his wife stopped talking to me , she ordered her sister’s to stop giving me food , the older girl used to dish food for me sometimes when she is not around but I told her to stop because I don’t want her to be in trouble with her sister and I didn’t report to my brother, it’s not a big deal for me I buy foods and eat at work and I only go home to sleep , 2 weeks ago I came home to see my mattress outside in the rain soaking wet , I was confused because it was supposed to be inside the girl room that’s where I keep it and they always bring it for me when is time for me to sleep so how come it was outside in the rain , I asked them they both denied they didn’t take it out and I suspected my brother wife or her youngest sister were the one who did it because they didn’t want me in the house anymore , I told my brother he said I should sleep on the sofa and in the morning I will get a new mattress in his shop but the wife get angry that I will damaged her sofa she wanted me to sleep on the floor with a wrapper but my brother refuse and I slept on the sofa , the next day I spoke with my brother I told him because I am not wanted in his house I don’t have peace of mind there , I want him to rent a self cont for me closer to the shop so It will be easier for me to get to work he refuse saying when he has a bigger house why would I go and leave alone , he said he provide all my needs and the rest the way his wife and sisters are treating me it doesn’t matter that he will never allow me and I told him I want to go back to the village , he said if I leave his house he will disown me and I will not longer be his brother , for 3 days now he stopped talking to me even if I greet him he won’t reply I feel hurt. I love my brother I want to serve him but I don’t want to stay in his house . I don’t know if I did something wrong by asking him to rent a room for me to be living alone? Am confuse please advice me
My brother Hustle!!! Hustle!!! Hustle oooooo!!!!
This is why all my life till this level I am in life, I have never and will never go to all those brother, sister, cousin and family relation to stay even a night. If am visiting you or have anything to do in City or town where you are I make a very good agreement for hotel. My brother is not a most you stay close to your brother before you help him understand what you want him to understand. Be a man and leave that house. With or without him you will still survive. Life is not bed of roses rather than being humiliated and insulted leave the house. Is until you leave your comfort zone before you discover your potentials.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by TheArchangel(f): 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
Georgekyrian:

When you say raise hell, don't you think his brother is weak already and they want to separate him from his brother. If he fights them, they will manipulate the weak man to go against his brother, no settlement, no house renting
What do you suggest sir?
He should maintain the status quo, huh? No, I think not!! Let him feel free in his brothers house too, same as the inlaws.
If they come to the parlour to disturb, go to the bedroom and do likewise. Nobody has monopoly of bullsh!ts. Do not entertain such or you will never rest. You are an adult, with your brother and without him, you can still survive.

23 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Fhemmmy: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
TheArchangel:
What do you suggest sir?
He should maintain the status quo, huh? No, I think not!! Let him feel free in his brothers house too, same as the inlaws.
If they come to the parlour to disturb, go to the bedroom and do likewise. Nobody has monopoly of bullsh!ts. Do not entertain such or you will never rest. You are an adult, with your brother and without him, you can still survive.

I think it is better we confirm what time of the day the youngman was still sleeping - Remember it was during lockdown and that means he could have been sleeping by noon time.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Efewestern: 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
Championxxx:

Thanks ma I agree with you, I think the reason why his wife carry his sisters to the house is because she wanted me out that is why they had been treating me bad so I can leave the house for them

You mustn't rent a Self-contain, you can raise money for a single apartment, rent one and move out, you elder brother appears too weak to be a man, he even finds it difficult to correct his wife's sisters.

Make him understand you need your space to function properly.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by TheArchangel(f): 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
Fhemmmy:

I think it is better we confirm what time of the day the youngman was still sleeping - Remember it was during lockdown and that means he could have been sleeping by noon time.
True sir.

Young Man, kindly confirm at what time, you were found slumbering around the sitting room.? The advice you'll receive and the propensity of some of their atrocious acts may depend on the answer give.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Gloriagee(f): 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
Yeah, that would work if the guy wasn't so emotionally invested. Same reason, a gynaecologist wont be the first choice to birth his child. The guy is already so worked up that he beat his SIL. Let him keep some distance to avoid stories that touch or end up with him behind bars

Georgekyrian:

I can't leave a woman like that to finish my Brother sister, with mind games the OP can manipulate that woman till she show herself, then she will have herself to blame

4 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Munzy14(m): 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
mariahAngel:

What a very unreasonable woman he married! Imagine bringing in two Siamese cats in form of sisters to live in her husband's house just to even score....na wah o!

Only a woman who does not care for her husband's progress will do such a thing.
True....me i like privacy a lot..Abeg.

Imagine that kind house, lovy-dovy with wify is restricted to bedroom with serious door locking..smh

Anyone who need a help should call me ,if I can, I will...I can't tolerate wetin this OP elder brother is passing through.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Championxxx(m): 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
Fhemmmy:

This was at what time of the day?
They used to come to the parlour at 5-6 am , I usually get up at 7-8 during lockdown

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Katier00(f): 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2020
Don't leave now o until he settles you. Endure, it is the learning process

15 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Fhemmmy: 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
Championxxx:

They used to come to the parlour at 5-6 am , I usually get up at 7-8 during lockdown

OK, but if they are watching TV at that time of the day, no cleaning of the house and i guess your brother and the wife would still be sleeping too, then, there is more to this story than what we are reading . . . .If they are watching TV at 5am in the morning, your brother and the wife needs to have a heart to heart discussion.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Fidelismaria: 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2020

op leave, I repeat leave that house immediately

before they stab you to death in your sleep or pour hot water on you

Besides which kind big house they get only two rooms?

its obvious your brother will always choose his wife first and her family first

So op comot that house

12 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Fhemmmy: 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
Fidelismaria:

its obvious your brother will always choose his wife first and her family first

There is nothing wrong in the man choosing his wife over others BUT the in-law over his family is what i think there is more to the story

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Ningen(m): 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
veave:
Errrrrr. You go need patience oooo.

One thing you should know is that your brother is now married and is firstly responsible to his wife and kids before any other person so him allowing three extended family to stay in this hard times is an act of kindness and bravery please don't add more stress to his life by bickering with your in-laws. We women are troublesome by nature then when we see someone who has our time we extend the trouble. The truth is
1. There is no way the room would have been left for you while there are women in the house (they need privacy).
2. Why will you say that you will go to the village? Don't you know you give your brother some kind of security in the midst of his wife and her obviously troublesome sisters by staying with him? Has he asked you to leave yet?
3. You where wrong to slap the young woman, no matter what the grieviance is you don't touch a woman.
4. They where wrong to throw your mattress out but please forgive them and move on. Thank God your brother made provisions for a replacement.
5. Take this place as a training ground for your future, if it's anything you should be bothered about now, is to be more determined about gaining independence and making it in life.
6. Leave rofo rofo fight for women, in fact ignore them totally for your national peace.
7. Hustle!!! Hustle!!! Hustle oooooo!!!!

Hugs.

Women troublesome by nature.
Women need more privacy.
Wrong to slap a woman no matter what.
Bla bla bla and so many other nonsense.

Why didn't you reason before posting this?
You must be a dunce.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Championxxx(m): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
Fhemmmy:

OK, but if they are watching TV at that time of the day, no cleaning of the house and i guess your brother and the wife would still be sleeping too, then, there is more to this story than what we are reading . . . .If they are watching TV at 5am in the morning, your brother and the wife needs to have a heart to heart discussion.
They were doing all this to frustrate me I think she brought them to the house with a mission to frustrate me so I can leave , the funny part is they don’t come to clean only to watch tv and making all kind of noises to disturb my sleep and if I am awake they will go back to their room to sleep till noon. These girls has never help around the house when I am around , I do everything mopping , sweeping , washing dishes when they around pressing phone my brother doesn’t say anything to them. I asked him if he is right for me to do all these chores when we have his wife sisters at home , he said before he married I was the one doing it and why am now I complaining , I told because it doesn’t sound right for me to be doing chores when the girls are busy pressing phone, anyway there is more but not everything is good to say on social media. If he refuse renting a place for me I think I will go back to the village because I am short tempered I don’t want to stay in the same house with that mannerless small girl because I don’t want to do something stupid that will land me to prison for life . I prefer to be in the village than staying somewhere where I am not comfortable

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
Dear Op, whatever you do never leave that house. Yes don't leave yet... If you leave you will put yourself at a big disadvantage.

You have just as equal right to stay as those ladies do even more because you are contributing to the finance one way or the other so why give that up because some girl choose to be mannerless. If she is your wife or sister will you leave the house for her? See the truth is, there is a silent wcoup going on, they want to push you out so they can take over, Your Brother knows this but will never discuss it with you that's why he's hurt (no angry) that you his only relative he can trust wants to leave. Please stay. if you live, your brother may not disown you but he will never be happy with you.

Secondly, you are still Young, going to live on your own will limit or delay your progress. You will spend more that you have and will have only little left. Lol if you know the expenses of living alone you will rather stay for a while till you have something tangible before setting to live alone. Please just stay.

Make peace with your brother's wife, be friendly to the sister buy her small gift to win her heart, ignore the mannerless,she will feel pains when she sees the other one gets occasional gifts and will stop being a pain in the ass. In all seek peace, avoid fights,be the bigger one, focus on your PRIZE. Then move closer to your brother. When it's time to leave, it will happen.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Fhemmmy: 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
Championxxx:

They were doing all this to frustrate me I think she brought them to the house with a mission to frustrate me so I can leave , the funny part is they don’t come to clean only to watch tv and making all kind of noises to disturb my sleep and if I am awake they will go back to their room to sleep till noon. These girls has never help around the house when I am around , I do everything mopping , sweeping , washing dishes when they around pressing phone my brother doesn’t say anything to them. I asked him if he is right for me to do all these chores when we have his wife sisters at home , he said before he married I was the one doing it and why am now I complaining , I told because it doesn’t sound right for me to be doing chores when the girls are busy pressing phone, anyway there is more but not everything is good to say on social media. If he refuse renting a place for me I think I will go back to the village because I am short tempered I don’t want to stay in the same house with that mannerless small girl because I don’t want to do something stupid that will land me to prison for life . I prefer to be in the village than staying somewhere where I am not comfortable

Ain't you working and making a living or you only help him at the shop without any compensation?
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by factorial1(m): 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
You made a lot of sense here.

veave:
Errrrrr. You go need patience oooo.

One thing you should know is that your brother is now married and is firstly responsible to his wife and kids before any other person so him allowing three extended family to stay in this hard times is an act of kindness and bravery please don't add more stress to his life by bickering with your in-laws. We women are troublesome by nature then when we see someone who has our time we extend the trouble. The truth is
1. There is no way the room would have been left for you while there are women in the house (they need privacy).
2. Why will you say that you will go to the village? Don't you know you give your brother some kind of security in the midst of his wife and her obviously troublesome sisters by staying with him? Has he asked you to leave yet?
3. You where wrong to slap the young woman, no matter what the grieviance is you don't touch a woman.
4. They where wrong to throw your mattress out but please forgive them and move on. Thank God your brother made provisions for a replacement.
5. Take this place as a training ground for your future, if it's anything you should be bothered about now, is to be more determined about gaining independence and making it in life.
6. Leave rofo rofo fight for women, in fact ignore them totally for your national peace.

Hugs.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
Left to me both you and the sisters should be kicked out, you are 23, as long as you are in someone's roof, you have to respect and deal with alot, he will favour his wife obviously. Besides its surprising how you feel so comfortable in someone's house and even complaining to the person housing you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by mariahAngel(f): 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
Championxxx:

Don't leave your brother at the mercy of his mannerless in-laws as it is obvious he cannot defend himself.
What you're witnessing is little compared to what your brother will be made to endure if you eventually leave that house.
Don't give your brother's wife and her sisters the satisfaction of leaving.( I won't be surprised if she brings in her relative to replace you in your brother's business immediately you leave)
Stay for your brother's sake to protect his interest. Sleep in the shop in the meantime if you have to.
Don't let them get to you, they'll get tired of their mischiefs eventually.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by mariahAngel(f): 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
pcguru1:
Left to me both you and the sisters should be kicked out, you are 23, as long as you are in someone's roof, you have to respect and deal with alot, he will favour his wife obviously. Besides its surprising how you feel so comfortable in someone's house and even complaining to the person housing you.

It's not like he's staying there for free.
He helps his brother in his business.
Also, why are you all talking as if 23 is too old to be supported? This is Nigeria o, let's be realistic.

For those who don't totally understand the situation: he's serving his brother so that he can learn the business and own his own in the near future.
Going back to the village will be a setback for him.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Acidosis(m): 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
veave:

[s]Errrrrr. You go need patience oooo.

6. Leave rofo rofo fight for women, in fact ignore them totally for your national peace. [/s]

Hugs.

What do you mean by hustle...hustle.... hustle??!

What else do you want the 23 year old boy to do?

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Acidosis(m): 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
pcguru1:

Obviously? Because all men are leafy vegetables?

15 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by kingreign(m): 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
Championxxx:
I am 23 years old guy I ave been staying with my brother in Abuja for the past 8 years , I help him with his shop and his house , everything was fine till he got married his wife carry his two sisters to the house 24 and 19 years old , he said I should leave my room for them I didn’t argue I let them have the room while I am sleeping in the parlour , during lockdown this girl will wake and come to the parlour to watch tv to disturb my sleep , I complained to my brother he said I should keep calm he will speak to his wife which he never does and these girls kept disturbing me meanwhile the older girl stopped but the younger one carry on and I told her to stop disturbing me she has a phone she can press her phone in their room , she insulted me and told me to go and marry I got angry and ask her to leave she said I should do my worst and I landed a thunder slap in her face she held me by my neck screaming when my bro and wife came his wife started hitting me on my back I had to leave the house and went outside to cool down , my brother followed me and said I didn’t do well by hitting his wife sister he said I should go and apologise to his wife and sister , I refuse and asked him why he didn’t stop them when I was complaining bitterly about them but he waited for me to take matter to my own hand now he blamed me he said I should apologise which I did to his wife but not to the girl but that small girl was expecting me to knelt down and beg her , I told her she will wait for eternity.

First, you are all shades of wrong by hitting your in-law no matter what she did.
Second, save up and move out of that house. You've overstayed your welcome.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by ogawisdom(m): 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ur brother is more of a weakling, you are even more manly.

Endure and plan your exit. Your brothers wife wants to send you away dts the game plan.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by SweetCunt97(f): 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
Championxxx:

No he doesn’t pay me any salary but he provide for my needs he buys me clothes , foods , airtime sometimes he give me 5k ,3k but no more than that
8 years! Is it not time for him to settle you so you can be your own man?

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.