Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Nairalanders, Why Are You Still Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, Why Are You Still Single? (3075 Views)

Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / Why Are You Still Single ? / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Why Are You Still Single? by missimelda01(f): 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
I'll go first.
I'm single because I've been unable to find someone who has similar values and beliefs as me. Also I'm trying to focus more on myself and my family as I am the first child.

Let's make this thread interesting cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
I am single because I am scared of marriage...

Proud Single Dad.

9 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Why Are You Still Single? by missimelda01(f): 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2020
JidennaJason:
I am single because I am scared of marriage...

Proud Single Dad.
Scared of marriage but not scared of being a father.. hmm okay.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
missimelda01:
I'll go first.
I'm single because I've been unable to find someone who has similar values and beliefs as me. Also I'm trying to focus more on myself and my family as I am the first child.

Yahoo boys is scarce in your area that's why you're still single
Come to Oluyole you won't be single again cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders, Why Are You Still Single? by Bobbybrwon(m): 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
I'm single because I want to hustle properly with no distractions so I can take care of my family in the future and we can get to travel the world .

9 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Why Are You Still Single? by Westernlove: 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
missimelda01:
I'll go first.

Lol first child and daughter, How old are you again? You are searching for whom to drop all your baggage on right lol. Well I'm ready to Integrate Into your believes and values though...... grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Why Are You Still Single? by Razzness(m): 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
I swear i have same reasons as op, d difference is that me am not even searching.

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
missimelda01:

Scared of marriage but not scared of being a father.. hmm okay.
Not scared of bringing my heir to this world, but I am scared of those relationship/marital commitments which I might not keep...

It's best I avoid the long time pretence.

11 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Why Are You Still Single? by missimelda01(f): 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
Westernlove:

Lol first child and daughter, How old are you again? You are searching for whom to drop all your baggage on right lol. Well I'm ready to Integrate Into your believes and values though...... grin grin grin
You and your mentality is a problem.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Why Are You Still Single? by Westernlove: 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
missimelda01:

People like you with such mentality is the problem.

Sweetie calm down, I was just only pranking. I've known you on here for a while to be a virtuous lady. I really admire you though......

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Why Are You Still Single? by blazingblender(m): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
Cus am BROKE!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Why Are You Still Single? by missimelda01(f): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

No thank you grin
Re: Nairalanders, Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
missimelda01:

No thank you grin
That's what all you girls want cheesy
Re: Nairalanders, Why Are You Still Single? by missimelda01(f): 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
blazingblender:
Cus am BROKE!!!!!!!!!
God will provide.
Re: Nairalanders, Why Are You Still Single? by missimelda01(f): 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

That's what all you girls want cheesy
Generalising things like this is unacceptable.
Re: Nairalanders, Why Are You Still Single? by Kola5281(m): 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
well...I don't even know sef. I met a girl via online and she got to like me cos I was really there for her when she had heartbreak syndrome kinda. then she fell for me, she popped the question to me though but local man ain't doing, I just played along not to hurt her feelings, but I couldn't put it up for that long cosI believe she deserve someone that'll love her and that person ain't me..I just had to even decline her sex so she won't think I used and dump her....sadly I ended things with her, but she's a wife material and generous to the call..But local man ain't ready.... I just wanna make money.....
well if you're looking for a guy that's funny, someone that'll give you a listening ear, I'm the right guy for you but be careful so you'll not fall oooo �

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
missimelda01:

Generalising things like this is unacceptable.
Not generalising I know what you girls want even more than what they can imagine if you're tired of being single come to where I mentioned cheesy
Re: Nairalanders, Why Are You Still Single? by blazingblender(m): 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
missimelda01:

God will provide.
Amen ooohh!!! oh God please hear the prayers of ur daughter

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Why Are You Still Single? by ashewoboy(m): 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
I'm waiting for seunmohmoh.

now I'm drifting towards Safarigirl because she is an intellectual.

I'm gonna be dating any of the two aforementionedcheesy.
Re: Nairalanders, Why Are You Still Single? by tunize(m): 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Hahahahahahaha my guy na wa for u oooh shuuuuuui
Re: Nairalanders, Why Are You Still Single? by Dannyyoung26(m): 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
Am single basically because, I don't want divorce in future. I don't want a split family, hoping to get a lady that has foresight.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Why Are You Still Single? by missimelda01(f): 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Not generalising I know what you girls want even more than what they can imagine if you're tired of being single come to where I mentioned cheesy
Oga you don't know anything. Next please

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Why Are You Still Single? by missimelda01(f): 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
ashewoboy:
I'm waiting for seunmohmoh.

now I'm drifting towards Safarigirl because she is an intellectual.

I'm gonna be dating any of the two aforementionedcheesy.
lol be kiafu o grin
Re: Nairalanders, Why Are You Still Single? by missimelda01(f): 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
Kola5281:
well...I don't even know sef. I met a girl via online and she got to like me cos I was really there for her when she had heartbreak syndrome kinda. then she fell for me, she popped the question to me though but local man ain't doing, I just played along not to hurt her feelings, but I couldn't put it up for that long cosI believe she deserve someone that'll love her and that person ain't me..I just had to even decline her sex so she won't think I used and dump her....sadly I ended things with her, but she's a wife material and generous to the call..But local man ain't ready.... I just wanna make money.....
well if you're looking for a guy that's funny, someone that'll give you a listening ear, I'm the right guy for you but be careful so you'll not fall oooo �
Good thing you walked away.
Oh and thanks for the offer, I'm actually not lonely.
Re: Nairalanders, Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
tunize:

Hahahahahahaha my guy na wa for u oooh shuuuuuui
Niggar sheey I talk lie grin
Re: Nairalanders, Why Are You Still Single? by ashewoboy(m): 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
the op of this thread. are you a lady though? send your pictures to me. my instinct says you are a pseudocheesy.
Re: Nairalanders, Why Are You Still Single? by missimelda01(f): 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
ashewoboy:
the op of this thread. are you a lady though? send your pictures to me. my instinct says you are a pseudocheesy.
I'm a man ni grin
Re: Nairalanders, Why Are You Still Single? by ashewoboy(m): 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
missimelda01:

I'm a man ni grin

sent you a mail already. you are going to do verification like say na xvideo you deycheesy. write your name in a paper and take a picture with itcheesy. you should send it to my mail. I'm going to give everybody reading this a feedbackcheesy.
Re: Nairalanders, Why Are You Still Single? by missimelda01(f): 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
ashewoboy:

sent you a mail already. you are going to do verification like say na xvideo you deycheesy. write your name in a paper and take a picture with itcheesy. you should send it to my mail. I'm going to give everybody reading this a feedbackcheesy.
You'll wait and taya grin
Re: Nairalanders, Why Are You Still Single? by ashewoboy(m): 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
missimelda01:
You'll wait and taya grin

this op is fake like "relass and be taken care rov" behindcheesy.
Re: Nairalanders, Why Are You Still Single? by evil1: 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
missimelda01:
I'll go first.

God no go shame us
If ur ready we can start as friends

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Why Are You Still Single? by missimelda01(f): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
evil1:

God no go shame us
If ur ready we can start as friends
Ready for what??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month / The Funny Expression Of This Bride During Her Traditional Wedding is trending / What Are Ur Views On Public Display Of Affection (pda)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.